Business Solutions

Norwich Auto Sales LLC

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
TF
Tom F.
06/30/2022
True professionals
Norwich Auto get the job done in a timely manner. Calls for approval before starting the work.

LH
Laurie H.
06/29/2022
Highly recommend
My muffler was hanging by a thread after hours on Monday. A friend helped me secure it so I could drop off the car & toss the key in the key drop. My friend...

Brian B.
06/24/2022
New Tires
Set of 4 all season installed. Great service and communication. Competitive price for major brand. Highly recommend!

Lottie B.
06/23/2022
Brake service/inspection
I highly recommend them. The service is excellent and they strive to make the customers happy!

Judy B.
06/20/2022
Judy said this business was very courteous, honest and the repairs were done in a timely manner.