Novus Auto Glass Fort Collins

SL
Stephen L.
Littleton, CO
09/17/2015
Only problem was trying to get connected to the right office but had success after 3 tries

Cynthia W.
Highlands Ranch, CO
04/09/2015
Should have asked when tech was going to actually arrive when they called to say they were on their way....it turned out to be in the last half hour of the 4 hour window given
Chris L., Owner from Novus Auto Glass Fort Collins responded on 04/15/2015

Sorry for the delay in response. We strive to get to customers as quickly as we can. We cover the entire metro Denver area, it can be difficult to give an exact time. Our biggest battle is traffic and construction.  It sounds as though we were within our window time of arrival. We go through our schedule throughout the day to continually improve this part of our service.

Sincerely,

AE
Anthony E.
Fort Collins, CO
07/17/2014
I was out of town and took advantage of my vehicle sitting idle. It worked out great with my insurance company referring Novus and being able to have it scheduled in a timely manner. Since I wasn't here at the time of install, I can't give more detailed feedback, but with that, all worked out great and I am totally satisfied.