Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

ID
Irwin D.
06/10/2018
Cobblestone Signal Butte BAD OIL CHAHNGE
I brought my 2012 Nissan Frontier truck to get an oil change. The crew was friendly and they didn't try to sell me extra stuff I didn't need. That's where the pleasantries end! At the time, my truck was the only one getting an oil change. While I was waiting, three other vehicles came in and they were finished before me. At the time, I couldn't understand what was taking so long. Afterwards, I had paid to get my truck washed. I paid for the Ultimate plus. The interior was cleaned but they never wiped down the dashboard or center console. It was still covered in dust!

I was about a mile or so down the road and SMOKE started coming inside my truck. LOTS of smoke! There were no lights on my dash and the temp gauge was fine. I pulled over and lifted the hood. After the smoke cleared, I looked at my engine and oddly enough, the entire right side was SPOTLESS as if it was washed down and detailed. The left side was still dusty like a 140K mile engine would look like. It appears they either put too much oil in or spilled it all over the engine and tried to clean it up. There was a small puddle of oil on the ground from the extra runoff of oil.

This is absolutely INEXCUSABLE to do this and not tell the customer. All they had to say was we made a mistake and spilled some oil. We tried to clean it but you may see some smoke. But no! They obviously tried to clean it up and not tell me anything.

This was and will be the LAST time I get service at your business.

Kathleen S.
07/12/2016
There was a mix up with phone numbers but once cleared all good.

EM
Edward M.
06/28/2016
This whole transaction was handled in a most professional manner. My insurance company and your representative coordinated this with no disruption of my schedule. The work was performed professionally, and on time and the technician was friendly and answered my few questions knowledgeably. Thanks to all!

KP
Keith P.
04/07/2016
Polite, qualified and efficient worker. Very satisfied with service.

Larry W. M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
01/02/2016
Would like to know if your Tech's know more about cleaning the rubber guides on driver and passer side window so they won't collect dust and snatch the glass repeatedly. This causes a safety issue also. And would it be possible to explain this to the insurance companies also.

Robert M.
08/04/2015
The service was done promptly, but windshield was not clean around the repair area and the chip was still clearly visible. I called the technician to ask if he could do a better repair, and he essentially said no

Bertha S.
Queen Creek, AZ
07/31/2015
We were pleased with the repairman who offered additional information not pertaining to just the glass replacement.

EM
Edward M.
07/16/2015
Great service. Your man called and arrived right on time and completed the job smoothly and courteously. Insurance co. billing was accomplished effortlessly. Obviously I would not choose to get a broken windshield, but if it had to happen, getting it fixed by the combination of The Hartford and Novus would be hard to beat. Thank You.

VW
Vincent W.
Queen Creek, AZ
02/24/2015
EXCELLENT SERVICE.

LD
Larry D.
02/12/2015
Our technician, I believe his name is Adam, was very nice - and did a good job.

PR
Pam R.
02/10/2015
The tech left my inside light on so it burnt out

TZ
Thomas Z.
Naperville, IL
02/05/2015
I never received a day after installation e-mail with the one month of car washes promised at time of installation. I call Novus and left a message. It is now four days later and no returned phone. What kind of customer support is this. I will be calling Hartford Ins. to tell them of Novus poor customer service.

EL
Etta L.
01/27/2015
I know it is important to grab every customer, however, making me wait while he approaches a prospective customer, was not right. That is my only complaint with the worker, Chris. The rest of the complaint is because of Ins. because the damage was really too deep to repair in a way that it could not be seen, so now I have this BLOB just left of my vision that has little leaders coming out of it now.

Susan S.
01/27/2015
Your customer service representative was very timely and professional, spending time giving me some information about the peculiarities of my particular car windshield. The work was excellent and I would highly recommend him and my insurance company, as well.

Leonard B.
01/21/2015
easy as all get out! wow!

Ricky G.
12/31/2014
Very good service. People were fast, friendly and were well knowledgable about their work.

NB
Nancy B.
08/19/2014
Nothing but Professionalism! Thank You!

Richard G.
07/02/2014
My experience with Novus glass was very good both over the phone and in the field. Thank you

Michael H.
04/22/2014
I received excellent service!

DJ
David J.
03/21/2014
Technician was very polite and knowledgeable.