Novus Cobblestone Surprise

Latest Review over 2 years ago

KG
Kathleen G.
07/12/2016
So very glad I used Novus again at the recommendation of my insurance company. My last encounter was just acceptable.

Rosario C.
Buckeye, AZ
06/21/2016
Did a wonderful job.

MA
Mary A.
05/26/2016
Service Tech was friendly and on time, and did a great job. Much better than the last company I used for my last car.

Barbara S.
Glendale, AZ
04/22/2016
The service guy was on time, professional and quick!

Terri S.
03/15/2016
Thankyou!! For explaining what you were doing when I was asking questions ??

Jim H.
Buckeye, AZ
03/10/2016
Thank you!

JE
Joseph E.
Glendale, AZ
02/17/2016
The technician who installed my windshield was one of the nicest, most informative, professional installers that I've dealt with.

BL
Bill L.
Goodyear, AZ
02/08/2016
Kevin was very professional and courteous.

James D.
01/18/2016
The 2 technicians were very professional,got right to work and we're very respectful of our needs in getting this completed.

Susan H.
01/05/2016
I was completely satisfied. Having to replace a smashed windshield is not something anyone wants to do. Working with you made it painless. Thank you.

VB
Virginia B.
01/05/2016
It was an excellent experience. My insurance company recommended Novus. The technician was out the very next morning (calling to advise 30 minutes prior to confirm when he would be arriving) and discussed the windshield replacement. Told me how long it would take. Gave me after care instructions. Did everything exactly like he said an in the time he said and was very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely want to use Novus for any other glass damage and will recommend Novus to friends and family.

HZ
Hans Peter Z.
12/29/2015
Kevin did a fast and efficient job installing the new windshield on my Toyota Corolla. I was hesitant at first to have the work done in front of my house in a retirement community but the work took only 20 minutes and was done on my driveway.

James B.
Chandler, AZ
12/17/2015
Great service, Kevin was very professional.

RK
Richard K.
12/10/2015
The technician Was very friendly and could not have represented your company any better . Great experience .

PO
Patricia O.
Avondale, AZ
12/08/2015
Awesome service, couldn't of been any easier. Thank you!

Michael M.
11/17/2015
Technician was very polite and professional. I am very satisfied with this service.

EM
Eugene R M.
El Mirage, AZ
10/24/2015
The chip repair does not feel as smooth as I expected it to feel. I understand that it would not look perfect, but I did expect it to be smoother. I also found after the repair and after the vehicle was washed, another small chip that I think the technician should have noticed and advised me about.

RY
Ruben Y.
10/06/2015
the car wash that I received is kind of far so I wont be using but the service was great

PF
Patrick F.
06/03/2015
Tech was great, on time and good work. thanks

RD
Ronald D.
04/09/2015
every thing was good, was on time,am satisive