Latest Review over 2 years ago

BC
Brenda C.
Tempe, AZ
04/22/2016
The technician was very people friendly and even suggested that I call to see whether I could have the back quarter panel widow repaired with instructions on how and when to call.

08/29/2015
Just WOW WOW WOW the TECH was AMAZING. He finished my glass in 30-45mins!! and it's PROFESSIONALLY DONE :)

ID
Ilene D.
Tempe, AZ
05/29/2015
It was my mistake however I did not notice, which initially appeared, to be the rear view mirror misplacement on the new windshield. The installer returned to the house and explained the button placement by factory and that one needed only adjust the mirror with both the arm and the rotator cup to return to normalcy. Thanks.

AH
Andrew H.
Chandler, AZ
05/07/2015
Excellent job.

Donna C.
Phoenix, AZ
04/10/2015
Technician was very curteous and new what he was doing. I would recommend NOVUS Cobbleston Glass to my family and friends.

Samuel C.
Gilbert, AZ
04/02/2015
Due to company not asking if there was a lift on our truck, it was postponed for install over a day later. I had to suggest they bump someone else to make up for this. Would have been nice of them to put us first on the following day.

Moses W.
02/12/2014
Very happy with the service