Novus Windshield Repair Silverdale

Jonathan C.
10/11/2018
Horrible Service and quality of work
Every time I bring my car here there is some issues with the repair. From wrong size wind shield to wrong model of windshield I've never had them correctly fix an issue the first time. If this was not the only place that my insurance used I would never come here.

The chip they fixed on my windshield has failed now too. Once again, if this was not the only place that my insurance used I would never come here.
Once I contacted them about fixing the failed chip seal, I was told that their chip seals never fail and when I pushed the issue they hung up. The chip fix was never good from the start with a lot of distortion around it but now it it rough to the touch and ruins my windshield wipers. Lucky I can go somewhere else now and Novas has lost a customer for sure!

DA
Donald A.
08/14/2018
John Berg at NOVUS Silverdale is a world class glassman. Harmony is very knowledgeable about the glass business and the insurance interface. They did two windshield replacements and one chip fill for me just about as fast as it could be done. As a bonus both John and Harmony had great suggestions for restoring one of my collector cars. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat.

SG
Susan G.
04/02/2018
pleasant employees, fast and great service!

VH
Vicente H.
Silverdale, WA
06/09/2017
The front desk is very helpful.

GB
Gene B.
Hansville, WA
05/30/2017
Great job, in and out in 25 min.

GS
Glen S.
10/18/2016
My only reservation is the fact that the lower glass rail was not replaced. The plastic coating was missing in a number of places and the metal will rust. My plan is to mask the glass and surrounding body work and paint the lower rail.

Steven C.
Seabeck, WA
10/04/2016
Excellent front desk girl

Mary Lynn L.
Port Ludlow, WA
09/11/2016
They did beautiful job, were efficient and good.

VH
Vicente H.
Silverdale, WA
05/19/2016
Very good communication and explanation

Robert W.
05/03/2016
Novus crew were very professional.
Cheryl S. from Novus Windshield Repair Silverdale responded on 05/05/2016

Robert,
    We are glad that you were satisfied with everything and hope you will continue to use us in the future if it is ever needed!

Thank you again and have a great day.
Novus Team!

Donna H.
Bremerton, WA
08/19/2015
Only problem was that my new windshield arrived the day after my original appointment. However, the service I received and the work done were excellent.

Janice W.
Port Ludlow, WA
06/23/2015
We have recommended you to friends, and were completely satisfied with the service

AA
Amy A.
04/28/2015
They repaired a rock hole in my windshield and I can't even tell where it was.

Joe S.
03/24/2015
Joe said the price to complete the repairs was less than the estimate and it was completed on time.

EM
Elizabeth M.
03/11/2015
Elizabeth said this business was super nice and quick.

NT
Norm T.
03/11/2015
Norm said the business did an excellent job and he is super happy with the work.

RY
Richard Y.
03/11/2015
Richard said there was a small scratch in his windshield once the repair work was complete which delayed his process for selling his vehicle. He said the work was fine and the staff was very cordial.

AP
Alison P.
01/29/2015
Alison said that the service was really good.

BA
Brad A.
01/20/2015
Brad said he had no contact with the customer service representative. He stated he had a good experience with the business and they got him in and out quickly.

NP
Nathan P.
01/19/2015
Nathan said the staff of this business are very pleasant and are willing to work with him on prices.