AH
Adrian H.
Germantown, TN
07/12/2020
Great place to take your car! Great service, honest, efficient, and affordable!
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We hope that you continue to stay healthy and safe in these times and if you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Debra W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2020
Thank you!
Brett and staff at Oak Court Auto were considerate and very professional. I was given a ride to work after dropping off my vehicle and I was not late. I feel that Brett and staff had my best interests in mind while working on my vehicle. I was given different price options for tires, which made choosing one within my budget easy. It is very nice to have Oak Court Auto taking care of my vehicle needs. One less worry in this world! Thanks again!
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We hope that you continue to stay healthy and safe in these times. We are always happy and thankful to assist you in any way that we can. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Chris W.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff are friendly and good at what they do.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. If there is anything that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Nissan Sentra
07/06/2020
My oil change was done promptly and correctly.Very satisfied with service-will be using them again in the future!
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything else that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Joe L.
07/01/2020
Timely accommodation
Once again, the day was saved. In and out and back on the road. Great visit.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. If there is anything that we can do for you or if you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to stop by anytime.

CR
Cubbins R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Cubbins said the business does their work in a timely fashion. He said everything on his vehicle was done perfectly.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything else that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to stop by.

NM
Noel M.
GMC Yukon
06/25/2020
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Scott H.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the staff were extremely efficient, and took care of his needs. They let him know what needed to be done and consulted him first.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We hope that you are staying healthy and safe during this time and if you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to stop by.

LK
Lynn K.
06/23/2020
Best Auto Repair Shop
I highly recommend Oak Court Auto. They are reasonably priced and honest. I also like that I can make an appointment for my service. Ben Lester has done a great job in servicing my vehicle over the years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for your generous review and choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We are so glad to hear that you like the appointment setup. We hope that you stay healthy and safe and if there is anything that we can do for you, or if you have any questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Julie L.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Julie said the price was good and the service was timely.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can do to assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Volvo XC90
06/19/2020
Great service as usual
I’ve been coming to Oak Court Auto for oil changes for years. The service is great and the staff is friendly!
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your continued support and hope that we can continue to assist you in anyway that we can. We hope that you can continue to stay safe and healthy in these times and if there is anything that we can dor for you, or if you have any questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to stop by.

GS
Gregg S.
Kia Forte
06/17/2020
Very Pleased!
A friend recommended John Smith at Oak Court Auto to me. My car was making a weird noise and acting strange when I would hit bumps in the road. My husband thought it needed new struts. Although he does most of our car repairs, this was not something he had tools to do. He figured it would cost between $600-$800 to fix at a shop. I dropped it off around 8:30 Monday morning. He called my husband by 10:30 and told him it was not the struts, but instead I needed a new sway bar and new shocks in back. There are shops out there that could have told us it needed new struts and did that to add to the bill but Oak Court is honest. It was fixed and ready to go by 3:30 that same day and the cost was $657 which is right about what my husband thought. I definitely would recommend them to my friends and will return to them for future repairs for our family vehicles.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience and hope that we can continue to assist you in anyway that we can. We know that it can be nerve wrecking when having to have your vehicle repaired and especially at a new shop, we hope that we can ease the nerves anyway that we can. We hope that you and your family are able to safe and healthy and if you have any questions/concerns or need any assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to stop by.

06/11/2020
Professional, competent, friendly
These people take such good care of my car. I am an older woman and they keep me safe. I would not go anywhere else.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to service your vehicle. We thank you for your continued support and hope that we can assist you anyway that we can. If you have any questions/concerns or need assistance, please do not hesitate to stop by.

ES
Elaine S.
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Elaine said they take good care of her all of the time. She has never has had any problems with them and they always satisfy her questions. She knows nothing about vehicles and she starts feeling anxious when there's a problem but she leaves out of here feeling good.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We thank you for your continued support and hope that we can continue to be of assistance in anyway that we can. If you have any questions/concerns or need assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to stop by anytime.

Joe L.
06/01/2020
Accommodation and reassurance
Each visit is scheduled to accommodate me and every time I leave with reassurance about the maintenance of my car. Another great job!
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your continued support and allowing us to assist you with your vehicle needs. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to stop by.