K. M.
07/21/2021
Excellent, Reliable and Honest auto Service
I have been a customer of this outfit since last 4-5 years. What impressed me was the Honesty and repair cost. They never did unnecessary repairs nor gave inflated estimates. There are very few of these shops nowadays and we all need to support them when we find one. I am so impressed with them that I don't use their coupons because coupons cut into their profit and honest service should be rewarded. Yesterday I introduced my daughter to their auto service and she thought the repair was great and charges are more than reasonable. I told a friend of mine recently and he is hooked. This is a Mom and Pop-style business and there are very few left. Let us support them.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your support! By far one of our favorite reviews! If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Cadillac XTS
07/20/2021
Fast service honest and reliable
Took my car for routine service and maintenance got it back quickly and at fair price also had notes for future items I will need soon
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your support! If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to stop by.

BC
Barbara C.
07/17/2021
I trust John Smith
John has been working on my car for over 40 years. John is the most honest man I know.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your continued support! If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Rebecca C.
07/15/2021
Outstanding service.
Friendly, fast and outstanding service! Very honest and fair.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your continued support. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Martha M.
Toyota Avalon
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Martha said she likes their service.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your support. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

NM
Natacha M.
07/11/2021
Replaced all tires
I am very satisfied with the excellent service provided by Oak Court Auto. It was prompt, friendly and good quality.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your continued support and for choosing us once again. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Nissan Sentra
07/08/2021
5 STAR SERVICE
Got an oil change that was done timely,efficiently,and in a pleasant atmosphere.I would strongly recommend these good folks for your vehicular maintenance!
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your support and taking your time to leave us the recommendation. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

AW
Austin W.
Byhalia, MS
GMC Yukon
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Austin said the business went above and beyond to get everything taken care on his vehicle.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your support and time. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Amy M.
07/07/2021
Quick and reliable service.
I always appreciate and trust Mr. Smith's advice. Their service is quick and the team is friendly.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your support. If there is anything that we can do to further assist you, or if you have any questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Jesse W.
Ford Bronco
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Jesse said the business did what he wanted them to do.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for always allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your continued support. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Rick H.
Ford Edge
06/30/2021
Old fashioned good service and communication
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 07/01/2021

WK
WREN K.
06/22/2021
I know I sound like a broken record…
Once again and as always, Oak Court Shell has come through for me. My 10 year old car with 150,000 miles on it is running like new. And Oak Court’s maintenance has cost me less than an extended warranty. Thank you, John Smith, et al.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for always allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We always greatly appreciate your support and as always if you have any questions/concerns, or any further assistance, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Sandra S.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
06/19/2021
Took a long time but I trust the work
My issue was the difficulty is getting in touch with anyone to check the status. I often got voice mail and left several messages that were not returned. It took a week to fix the car, but I suppose the shop just had too many cars to fix and/or not enough people to fix them.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for your review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle. We do apologize for the difficulty in communication. We are not always able to get to our voicemail during business hours and have been very busy with the summer surge. We do our best to get everything in and out as quickly and efficently as possible so we do apologize for the delay with your vehicle being returned. If there is anything that we can further assist you with, or if you have any questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to stop by.

LV
Lisa V.
Nissan Versa
06/17/2021
Efficient and trustworthy
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/19/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for choosing us to assist you with your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your support. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.

Susan S.
Nissan Rogue
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Susan said the customer service is really good and the buiness didn't over charge her.
John S. from Oak Court Auto responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you for your generous review and for allowing us to assist you with your vehcile. If you have any questions/concerns, or if there is anything that we can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to stop by.