Michelle W.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff is very kind.

Jewel C.
Jamaica, NY
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Jewel said that the facility was fast, courteous and she has had no problems.

Mike G.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has used them for about 15 years.

Mary R.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the business was really nice to her, they were honest, and the prices were good.

PE
Peggy E.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said that her experience with the facility was perfect. They have been customers for twenty years.

Kittie S.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Kittie said they were honest.

NR
Nora R.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Nora said they are nice to her and she trusts Mr. Smith. She has been using them for a number of years and she will continue to use them.

Linda B.
Germantown, TN
Pontiac G6
06/01/2018
I can always trust that I will be treated fairly.
Place is pleasant and friendly and all my questions are answered and am provided with solutions to my concerns.

TT
Thelma T.
Jeep Patriot
05/27/2018
Feels Confident Like Your Father is Repairing Your Car
John Smith and his talented crew have been me and my son's source for the repair and maintenance of our vehicles for over a decade. He only charges us for what needs to done and does not try to pad the bill with unnecessary charges. During the years we have just had the tow truck leave my son's older vehicle and keys at the shop overnight. We knew that he and his team would take care of everything and call me with the cost of the repairs in advance of starting the work.

GD
Glinda D.
Dodge Avenger
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Glinda said the staff were friendly, courteous, and provided timely service.

PK
Pradipkumor K.
Cordova, TN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Pradipkumor said he has been going to the business for years and John always does a great job.

Sandra M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said she's always really happy with this business.

Carolyn C.
05/21/2018
The Best Service
I was treated like royalty and my car was treated like a Mercedes. I cannot say enough about the honesty, competence and professionalism of the staff at Oak Court Auto. I would not go to anyone else in Memphis. I had heard from friends that they were reasonable and honest and I was not disappointed. I plan to keep my car for a long time and I am certain that they will do the best for my car and for me. Thank you, Oak Court Auto.

AL
Angela L.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/19/2018
Had my truck back in less than 24 hours
My compressor belt was slipping (and I needed a new headlight) so I called John and asked if I could drop my 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport off on a Thursday night and told him he could keep it as long as he needed it. I picked my truck up the next day and all repairs had been completed including a complimentary inspection of all the major components of the vehicle.

John has been my mechanic since 2009 when the warranty ran out; he has been awesome the entire time.

PP
Pat P.
Saturn Ion
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pat's sister. She said the service was done very well and the staff are dependable.

OW
Ovell W.
Nissan Xterra
05/16/2018
Consistent Customer Satisfaction
Great customer care, fair prices and timely diagnostics and repairs.

David S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/16/2018 Category: Service
David said his vehicle was having unplanned issues and the business was able to fix them right away. The staff communicated the needed repairs and the cost for the repairs with him, every step of the way. He is very satisfied with the service received while at the business.

Devin H.
05/12/2018
Awesome as always
The staff is efficient and courteous as always.

MT
Michael T.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/06/2018
Customer Service at its best
Dropped my car off late in the evening John and his team diagnosed the problem and called me first throng in the morning to let me know the issue. After giving them the ok my car was ready within a few hours. Great experience. Will definitely use them again.

EL
Eric L.
Tennessee
Kia Sportage
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business is great.