Latest Review about 2 months ago

MICHAEL G.
Coventry, RI
Honda Ridgeline
11/28/2020
The people that work there
Excellent customer service, prices and friendliness.
Always feel like one of the family...never ever go anywhere else
Best place around...anywhere!!!

JOSEPH P.
Nissan NV200
11/26/2020
oil change
always great service in a friendly business.

GR
GLORIA R.
Mazda Tribute
11/06/2020
the service and the people
I love taking my car here . They do a great joband its very resonable

PA
Patty A.
10/29/2020
Wow! Excellent and Honest!
Dropped my car off there today for first time. I suspected brakes and rotors, braced for a big bill. Frank and staff looked at brakes, etc. and found nothing. They didn’t make something up! How cool is that? NO CHARGE! Just told me to pay attention and watch them if It gets worse. My new “Go To” service station! Thank u!

PA
Patty A.
10/29/2020
Honest Guys! I’ll Be Back!
I dropped my car off today there for first time. Thought it was brakes/rotors. Braced for a big bill. Frank and staff checked out the brakes, etc. and found no issues. They didn’t make stuff up! No charge. Just told me to pay attention if it gets worse. Appreciated their honesty. Highly recommend. They are now my “go to.”

MICHAEL S.
Cadillac STS
10/22/2020
Fair and reasonable
Always explains what was done and what is needed. Friendly and fair.

L
LINDA
10/21/2020
Efficient in every detail
I go to Frank for regular oil changes and if there is a problem, he checks it out, let's me know . I will not go anywhere but Frank to take care of my car. When someone asks me who I go to or recommend, I say Frank Oakland in Cranston , been going there for years.

Andy S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Anne. She said prices are good, the business is efficient and the staff is always good to them.

JOHN K.
Honda Civic Si
10/09/2020
Oil change & winterize
In & out within 35 to 45 minutes. GREAT SERVICE.
FRANK

DN
DAVID N.
10/05/2020
They know what they are doing and are honest always.
Frank can handle any situation. He will advise you if the repair is mot worth the value of the vehicle.

SG
STEPHEN G.
Providence, RI
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/12/2020
great service, reasonable price
Always great service, reasonable price

MARIA M.
Nissan Murano
08/31/2020
Excellent customer service
Frank and his team are very professional and are considerate and handle each job with care. Very honest and prices are reasonable for the services they provide.

KW
Kevin W.
Providence, RI
08/27/2020
Always grateful for their excellent auto service
I have been taking my car to Oaklawn Mobil for many years. Frank, Joe, Brian and the team bring expertise and great service to their customers. Whether I need routine maintenance or have a sudden issue, Frank always takes my car in and they provide a quick diagnosis and fast turnaround time. They save you money on parts and labor always. Invest in your car, bring it to Oaklawn Mobil.

SUSAN C.
08/12/2020
Excellent Workmanship
I am extremely pleased with the quality of the work, timing in completing the job and the cost seemed fair. So thank you for your great customer service!

THOMAS M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/02/2020
Was in a bind and the dealer could not fix my car - called Frank - fixed start 1/3 the dealer cost - highly recommended