09/18/2018
Brake replacement
After my brakes began making disturbing noises, I stopped in and asked if they could take a look. They scheduled me for the very next day, analyzed the issue and called me with an estimated quote to repair. By that afternoon, my car was ready - and at a more reasonable price than I've paid in the past elsewhere.

DENNIS S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
08/19/2018
They were sincere when they could do my van as they were busy getting to prior vehicles.
Oaklawn Auto did a great job with my vehicle again in a timely manner.

KW
KEVIN W.
West Warwick, RI
07/07/2018
Always there for your car's needs
Frank and his team at Oaklawn Auto Service are always do a great job servicing my car. They are always available, even on short notice, and provide expert professional service.

AN
ARLENE N.
Kia Sorento
06/23/2018
Awesome repair shop
Recently had brakes put on my car, Frank is so honest and trustworthy.
They did a great job.
It's nice to have them right in my neighborhood. My husband and I have been going there for years,

DENNIS S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/07/2018
Great service for a long time.
Very pleased with service and repairs to my vehicle this week. I have taken my vehicles to them for 38 years. Dennis S. of Cranston

AD
ANITA D.
Toyota Avalon
06/02/2018
Outstanding old fashioned customer servicee
Stopped in Thursday to get an appt and was told to come Friday morning. Dropped off the car at 6:30 am, they open at 6. Got a call telling me what needed to be done and got an immediate quote. After agreeing, they called within another hour or so to say it was done! Friendly checkout too
Couldn't be happier!

ES
Elaine S.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine's husband. He said the business always does great quality work on their vehicles.

MICHAEL G.
05/17/2018
Oaklawn Service
best mechanics around, fair, courteous and very friendly
never go anywhere else!

DEANA M.
Johnston, RI
Kia Optima
05/13/2018
:-)
Repairs done quickly & efficiently !

MICHAEL S.
Cadillac STS
05/05/2018
Reliable service
Service is reliable, friendly and affordable.

RUSSELL W.
Dodge Charger
04/20/2018
Great Customer Service
Fair prices and great repairs. Never had to return my car or truck for warranty work. Once your vehicle is repaired or serviced it is done right the first time!

TL
TERESA L.
Scion tC
04/20/2018
The people that work there are great to talk to. Courtesy and friendly

EP
EUNICE P.
04/18/2018
As a woman I feel I can take my car here for service knowing they are honest with me. Always courteous and polite. I trust them!

RK
RICHARD K.
04/17/2018
Knowledgeable, trustworthy, friendly
I have been using Oaklawn Mobil to service the vehicles of my family for over 30 years. Very satisfied with their work.
Rick.

JONATHAN R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/17/2018
always there to help you
this is a family business and they always treat you like family my dad loved going there and i will continue to go along with my mom

ROLAND B.
04/10/2018
Organized shop, quick service
Great mechanics, can count on them any time and quick service

RUSSEL R.
Honda Ridgeline
03/02/2018
2011 Honda RidgeLine
As usual thunbs up. Great Honest Service.The only problem i have is that they don't offer decaf coffee,french vanilla to boot .It's BYOC [LOL]

SG

KEVIN W.
Providence, RI
02/10/2018
Excellent service at Oaklawn Mobil
Frank and his team at Oaklawn Mobil always provide quality maintenance and repairs for your vehicle. They have prompt and efficient vehicle turnaround times and always diagnose and repair what you need in order to stay on the road safely and prevent unnecessary wear and tear on your vehicle.

DAVID B.
Hope, RI
02/08/2018
Very friendly service. Been going to them for years. I would highly recommended Oaklawn Auto Service for your auto needs. They will even pump your gas for you. Not too many gas stations in RI will offer this type of service anymore.