L
LINDA
05/05/2019
A/C and Oil Change
Great service and quick, best staff

GR
GLORIA R.
Mazda Tribute
05/05/2019
gas and car repairs
they are friendly and always willing to help, also they are good at thier service and not too expensive

JOSEPH P.
Nissan NV200
04/05/2019
always great service
Service is always great. Friendly employees. Always fare pricing.

RONALD M.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/29/2019
Great service and problems resolved.
Rates are competitive, quality work, and problems solved. Satisfied customer

MICHAEL G.
03/01/2019
Great people good work very friendly

ROLAND B.
02/26/2019
Quick and thorough service
Quick and thorough service always there when you need him

LL
LOIS L.
02/12/2019
RON L
Excellent service. Had a battery problem on Saturday, Was taken care of immediately.

LL
LOIS L.
01/31/2019
Ronald Larocque
Always do a good job. customer service is exceptional.

SUSAN W.
Warwick, RI
Chevrolet HHR
01/29/2019
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Frank and his staff are tops. Very cordial and very professional. I would never go elsewhere.
If you need anything done on your vehicle, go to Oaklawn Mobile. You will not be dissapointed. Very much appreciate the service. Wonderful job.
I recommend them to everyone.
Thanks Frank and staff.

L
LINDA
01/06/2019
Frank and his staff , did a great job. I can't believe how fast, I didn't have to wait long at all.

EP
EUNICE P.
12/13/2018
Fast, friendly service close to home
Cost of oil change is slightly higher than some other places but the fast, friendly service is worth it. Appointment can be made at my convenience and I am always confident that service is completed in a timely manner. It is nice to have vehicle serviced at Oaklawn Service as they know my vehicle from caring for it over the years.

LG
LINDA G.
Foster, RI
Chrysler 300
12/13/2018
fast
overtime I have had work done on my car it has been fast , done right and reasonable

JOHN III S.
West Warwick, RI
12/06/2018
Frank and his staff provide excellent service!!
Excellent service and very personable, helpful staff!! I always appreciate that they accommodate me for any issues that I have. I think the prices are more than reasonable and Frank and his staff are always honest and professional!!

11/08/2018
winter checkup and change rear struts and swaybar
Very helpful. assessed my car for winter. found it needed back struts and swaybar. very happy with the work that was performed.

ET
ELAINE T.
Providence, RI
10/25/2018
Needed a repair done quickly
Yet another job well done, fast, at a reasonable price, something seldom seen any longer, hope Frank stays at it for another 20 years, I could never find a replacement.

DEANA M.
Johnston, RI
Kia Optima
10/15/2018
Quick Service‼️
They fixed my rear brakes with speed & accuracy‼️

09/18/2018
Brake replacement
After my brakes began making disturbing noises, I stopped in and asked if they could take a look. They scheduled me for the very next day, analyzed the issue and called me with an estimated quote to repair. By that afternoon, my car was ready - and at a more reasonable price than I've paid in the past elsewhere.

DENNIS S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
08/19/2018
They were sincere when they could do my van as they were busy getting to prior vehicles.
Oaklawn Auto did a great job with my vehicle again in a timely manner.

KW
KEVIN W.
West Warwick, RI
07/07/2018
Always there for your car's needs
Frank and his team at Oaklawn Auto Service are always do a great job servicing my car. They are always available, even on short notice, and provide expert professional service.

AN
ARLENE N.
Kia Sorento
06/23/2018
Awesome repair shop
Recently had brakes put on my car, Frank is so honest and trustworthy.
They did a great job.
It's nice to have them right in my neighborhood. My husband and I have been going there for years,