LL
LOIS L.
02/12/2019
RON L
Excellent service. Had a battery problem on Saturday, Was taken care of immediately.

LL
LOIS L.
01/31/2019
Ronald Larocque
Always do a good job. customer service is exceptional.

SUSAN W.
Warwick, RI
Chevrolet HHR
01/29/2019
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Frank and his staff are tops. Very cordial and very professional. I would never go elsewhere.
If you need anything done on your vehicle, go to Oaklawn Mobile. You will not be dissapointed. Very much appreciate the service. Wonderful job.
I recommend them to everyone.
Thanks Frank and staff.

L
LINDA
01/06/2019
Frank and his staff , did a great job. I can't believe how fast, I didn't have to wait long at all.

EP
EUNICE P.
12/13/2018
Fast, friendly service close to home
Cost of oil change is slightly higher than some other places but the fast, friendly service is worth it. Appointment can be made at my convenience and I am always confident that service is completed in a timely manner. It is nice to have vehicle serviced at Oaklawn Service as they know my vehicle from caring for it over the years.

LG
LINDA G.
Foster, RI
Chrysler 300
12/13/2018
fast
overtime I have had work done on my car it has been fast , done right and reasonable

JOHN III S.
West Warwick, RI
12/06/2018
Frank and his staff provide excellent service!!
Excellent service and very personable, helpful staff!! I always appreciate that they accommodate me for any issues that I have. I think the prices are more than reasonable and Frank and his staff are always honest and professional!!

11/08/2018
winter checkup and change rear struts and swaybar
Very helpful. assessed my car for winter. found it needed back struts and swaybar. very happy with the work that was performed.

ET
ELAINE T.
Providence, RI
10/25/2018
Needed a repair done quickly
Yet another job well done, fast, at a reasonable price, something seldom seen any longer, hope Frank stays at it for another 20 years, I could never find a replacement.

DEANA M.
Johnston, RI
Kia Optima
10/15/2018
Quick Service‼️
They fixed my rear brakes with speed & accuracy‼️

09/18/2018
Brake replacement
After my brakes began making disturbing noises, I stopped in and asked if they could take a look. They scheduled me for the very next day, analyzed the issue and called me with an estimated quote to repair. By that afternoon, my car was ready - and at a more reasonable price than I've paid in the past elsewhere.

DENNIS S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
08/19/2018
They were sincere when they could do my van as they were busy getting to prior vehicles.
Oaklawn Auto did a great job with my vehicle again in a timely manner.

KW
KEVIN W.
West Warwick, RI
07/07/2018
Always there for your car's needs
Frank and his team at Oaklawn Auto Service are always do a great job servicing my car. They are always available, even on short notice, and provide expert professional service.

AN
ARLENE N.
Kia Sorento
06/23/2018
Awesome repair shop
Recently had brakes put on my car, Frank is so honest and trustworthy.
They did a great job.
It's nice to have them right in my neighborhood. My husband and I have been going there for years,

DENNIS S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/07/2018
Great service for a long time.
Very pleased with service and repairs to my vehicle this week. I have taken my vehicles to them for 38 years. Dennis S. of Cranston

AD
ANITA D.
Toyota Avalon
06/02/2018
Outstanding old fashioned customer servicee
Stopped in Thursday to get an appt and was told to come Friday morning. Dropped off the car at 6:30 am, they open at 6. Got a call telling me what needed to be done and got an immediate quote. After agreeing, they called within another hour or so to say it was done! Friendly checkout too
Couldn't be happier!

ES
Elaine S.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine's husband. He said the business always does great quality work on their vehicles.

MICHAEL G.
05/17/2018
Oaklawn Service
best mechanics around, fair, courteous and very friendly
never go anywhere else!

DEANA M.
Johnston, RI
Kia Optima
05/13/2018
:-)
Repairs done quickly & efficiently !

MICHAEL S.
Cadillac STS
05/05/2018
Reliable service
Service is reliable, friendly and affordable.