PF
PHYLLIS & CONRAD F.
01/20/2021
Good job. Courteous, too.
Thank you for fixing my car so quickly. Due to a serious illness, I never know when I might be able to go out to do errands or even enjoy a ride. This car is a lifeline for me so I need to have it ready when I am feeling ready. It is working fine now. Thanks, again.

01/05/2021
Service at it's best
I've been coming to Ocean Grove Tire for service on my two vehicles. The services they've provided has been exactly as advertised. The best quality that I feel they have is that they will not oversell you. The techs will assess the problem, describe the issue, and complete the repair. A recent issue that I thought would have cost hundreds, ended up costing less than fifty dollars to repair. I personally value integrity in a repair shop and highly recommend them to everyone.

ROSANNE C.
12/26/2020
friendly and great service. Trustful service.
They gave us service in a reasonable time. They let us know what was wrong with vehicle and what the price would be. we were very satisfied with work that was done, Thank you

RF
ROY F.
12/11/2020
Available, reliable and always does good work.
Same as above

12/09/2020
Recent Service
Great customer service and efficiency

DEBRA D.
Hope, RI
10/30/2020
2013 Taurus tie rod
I’m thrilled with the work done! Getting an appointment was easy, work was completed quickly and price was very fair. I’m coming in from Coventry, RI... well worth the traveling Thank You

09/04/2020
Best Customer Service
I have Ocean Grove Tire service my two vehicles. Their customer service is top notch from the moment they answer the phone. They are thorough when working on an issue and they always call FIRST before making any repairs to discuss finding, solutions and cost. They have become my service provider of choice.

MARIA S.
08/20/2020
Quick and clean
Went for my inspection sticker. It was done fast and the customer area was clean.

MA
Mike A.
07/25/2020
Excellent and Trust Worthy
Needed four tires in a hurry that were not in stock and they were able to get the tires requested that and installed them in less than 24 hours. Did a great job on the balancing and installation. Technician who performed the work was a gentleman and provided good workmanship and the receptionist is a peach. First time there and I trust them to work on our cars in the future for any of the services they perform based on my initial experience and observations. They didn't suggest additional unnecessary work like some auto shops do; a good sign of honest auto mechanics.

06/30/2020
Very friendly and accommodating

JOHN C.
06/12/2020
Fair, Honest, and Trustworthy Service
I moved to SWANSEA in 2002 and have been bringing both my vehicles to Ocean Grove Tire and Auto since then. Never had an issue and always treated me fairly. Definitely recommend this business for all ur car care needs.

WB
WILLIAM B.
05/15/2020
Very good ssrvice
They took care of the repair and maintenance
without problems. Always very courteous.

GT
GARY & JILL T.
05/01/2020
Great people and great service
Ocean Grove Tire and Auto has been servicing all of my vehicles for years and they've done great work. They are so friendly and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone that hasn't used them and are looking for a trustworthy Swansea business.

RICHARD R.
04/21/2020
Even in a state of quarantine, these folks were able to look at my car, next day. Complete assessment within 2 hours. Four new tires, and some other minor repairs. Car is riding like a dream. They told me what I needed, what I didn’t, and even went the extra mile looking for rebates to save me some money. Honest, excellent service.

Nissan Maxima
03/31/2020
Quick Service
We called Ocean Grove Tire the morning of having a mechanical issue with our car. They were able to take us in that day to diagnose the problem. We dropped off the car expecting the worse and told them to just call us with their finding. They called a few hour later with a diagnosis "which was in line with what I was suspecting" and provided a cost and timeframe for having it complete.

We picked up our car the following morning and it was running great.

I'll be using this shop going forward for all my vehicle service needs.