Latest Review about 2 months ago

Danielson, CT
05/23/2019
Customer care
ONGOING A/C PROBLEMS

I live in CT. but had heard of the reputation of the owner Mike Dez {through a family member} and really like giving my business to people that not only provide customer service but actually care about developing a relationship as well!
I showed up an HOUR early and was greeted by a personable receptionist that treated me like a celebrity and whisked right in. {5min.} OK maybe I was really lucky! As the technician was working I went over and asked questions which were answered fully and an in-depth explanation given in understandable terms. WOW! Mike even came over to greet me ! Needless to say, a GREAT job, GREAT experience, and a GREAT place if you like CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

THANKS to the entire staff I highly recommend this repair shop!!!!

PS. I saved over 30% compared to all other prices I had from 14 others in my home area.

Rehoboth, MA
03/20/2019
Fast,reliable and honest service
Couldn’t ask for a better place to get my car repaired.

PR
PAUL R.
Toyota Tundra
03/20/2019
Great place for auto service
Very happy with the work you have done on my truck. Will be seeing you again. Thanks.

JOHN C.
01/25/2019
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Once again another great experience at Ocean Grove Tire and Auto. Everything went well from drop off to pick up. Lucky to have this place so close by. Trust them implicitly with both my vehicles. If your looking for a place in the Swansea area to service and maintain your vehicles, give them a shot. You won’t regret it.

KT
KAREN T.
12/05/2018
Swansea resident
Customer service at Ocean Grove Tire is exceptional!!! Went to get an inspection sticker for my car, their waiting room is very clean, they have magazines in the room, and the time goes by so fast with the television that is on. I needed air in my tires and they took care of it, at no additional cost.

TC
TERRY C.
11/27/2018
everything
we have 3 vehicles serviced with your shop for years. don't ever leave!

STEVEN M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/21/2018
This is the place you want to bring your vehicle. Great service from the time you walk in the door.

KL
KATHRYN L.
Acura 3.2TL
10/26/2018
Reliable & honest
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I'm always able to schedule an appointment promptly. My vehicle gets serviced within a timely fashion with no "surprise" extras. I highly recommend Ocean Grove Auto. Excellent, reliable service!

Jeep Liberty
10/01/2018
Inspection sticker
My visit was very quick and courteous.

MARILYN P.
09/20/2018
Honesty
Such honesty. No problems, no charge.

SHIRLEY M.

JE
JEAN and DELORES E.
09/09/2018
Quick pleasent service.
Service on time and pleasant.

TC
TERRY C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/03/2018
Been a customer for 25 years when Chris first started at Sunoco then built where it is now and love the expert service.
Ditto to above. Have had Jeff work on my vehicle forever it seems. Will be coming in soon with the dinasaur Stealth this week.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Express Passenger
05/16/2018
Great to work with.
We are a large local company with an ageing Fleet of vehicles. Ocean Grove has been great to work with for the couple of years we've been doing business with them. Service is prompt, prices are reasonable, and they are responsive to our particular needs regarding timing and unique concerns with our Fleet of vehicles.
The work performed has been of high quality without sacrificing precious time. Ocean Grove is an asset to us as a company and I would absolutely trust them with my personal vehicles as well.

JE
JEAN and DELORES E.
05/14/2018
35,000 checkup
Car was taken on time all work explained and completed in a timely fashion. Job well done.

KT
KAREN T.
05/02/2018
Swansea resident
I have been going here for years to have my cars inspected. They are very friendly and professional. You can sit in the office and watch the news while you wait for your vehicle, and waiting is not long at all.

SP
SUSAN P.
01/15/2018
Recent service
Very friendly and efficient. Always provide an estimate of the work before it's done.

PH
PATTI and DOUGE H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/30/2017
Friendly, courteous, professional service.
Great customer service.

JEANNE D.
Pontiac Vibe
11/29/2017
Satisfied as always
Car running great!

MARILYN P.
11/16/2017
prompt, reliable, reasonable service always
No matter the issue whether, maintenance or unforeseen, the service is always assessed honestly as needed, done well, and fairly priced.