Jeep Liberty
10/01/2018
Inspection sticker
My visit was very quick and courteous.

MARILYN P.
09/20/2018
Honesty
Such honesty. No problems, no charge.

09/19/2018
Courteous Service
Always accommodating!

JE
JEAN and DELORES E.
09/09/2018
Quick pleasent service.
Service on time and pleasant.

TC
TERRY C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/03/2018
Been a customer for 25 years when Chris first started at Sunoco then built where it is now and love the expert service.
Ditto to above. Have had Jeff work on my vehicle forever it seems. Will be coming in soon with the dinasaur Stealth this week.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Express Passenger
05/16/2018
Great to work with.
We are a large local company with an ageing Fleet of vehicles. Ocean Grove has been great to work with for the couple of years we've been doing business with them. Service is prompt, prices are reasonable, and they are responsive to our particular needs regarding timing and unique concerns with our Fleet of vehicles.
The work performed has been of high quality without sacrificing precious time. Ocean Grove is an asset to us as a company and I would absolutely trust them with my personal vehicles as well.

JE
JEAN and DELORES E.
05/14/2018
35,000 checkup
Car was taken on time all work explained and completed in a timely fashion. Job well done.

KT
KAREN T.
05/02/2018
Swansea resident
I have been going here for years to have my cars inspected. They are very friendly and professional. You can sit in the office and watch the news while you wait for your vehicle, and waiting is not long at all.

SP
SUSAN P.
01/15/2018
Recent service
Very friendly and efficient. Always provide an estimate of the work before it's done.

PH
PATTI and DOUGE H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/30/2017
Friendly, courteous, professional service.
Great customer service.

JEANNE D.
Pontiac Vibe
11/29/2017
Satisfied as always
Car running great!

MARILYN P.
11/16/2017
prompt, reliable, reasonable service always
No matter the issue whether, maintenance or unforeseen, the service is always assessed honestly as needed, done well, and fairly priced.

Thomas S.
11/01/2017
Great Service!
I had brakes, fluid changes and tires installed. My experience was nothing short of spectacular. The friendliness, honesty and professionalism displayed by all of their staff was incredible. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation.

ANNETTE S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/24/2017
Rear brakes and tires
I was given a speedy diagnosis of the problem including an estimate of the cost. The repairs were done in a few hours.

DARCIE H.
Fall River, MA
Ram 1500
10/24/2017
Great place!
I've only been here a few times but both were very positive visits. The staff is friendly and helpful, they got my truck in fast and finished service quickly with no appointment needed for state inspection. Waiting room is comfy and pleasant though no fancy. I will definitely be back again!

STEVEN and NANCY C.
Rehoboth, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
09/23/2017
Quick service
Friendly people and great service

LP
LAURA P.
Nissan Murano
09/19/2017
Oil change and check-up

09/15/2017
They are the Best! I wasn't expecting a car problem when I got behind the wheel. I drove right to the garage and even without an appointment and during their lunch time they fit me in and i was thankful. My car was diagnosed and a danger to drive. Parts were ordered and they gave me a ride home and picked me up when it was fixed. They are always reliable and always great to deal with. This is very important especially when your car is an older model and I know I can safely drive it.

SP
SUSAN P.
09/03/2017
Oil change and check-up
Very efficient and great customer service

08/01/2017
Courteous Service
Always satisfied ! Thank you for reminding me that I needed a new windshield wiper. It is the little extras that make my trip to service my car a good experience!