Jeep Liberty
Great and dependable.

PF
PHYLLIS & CONRAD F.
07/27/2021
The service was so quick and all I needed was done.
The service was so quick and all I needed was done.

JOHN C.
07/20/2021
Great Service at Reasonable Prices!
Since I moved to Swansea close to 20 years ago, Ocean Grove Tire and Auto has been my "go to" location for the service and maintenance of both of my family's vehicles. Originally, I started bringing my vehicles there because of it's location and convenience. Since then, their service, technical proficiency, and commitment to their customers has kept me going back. All this, plus a very professional and courteous staff that goes out of its way to be as accommodating as possible with the patrons along with reasonable prices continue to make it my one stop shop for all my vehicles' needs.

WB
WILLIAM B.
05/29/2021
Very pleasant
Always ready to help and answer questiins

Teri M.
05/26/2021
reliable honest friendly
I am so pleased that I chose Ocean Grove Tire to service my vehicles when I moved into the neighborhood a few years ago. I do an excessive amount of driving and require regular maintenance more often. They are always accommodating and the work is always done promptly.

ALICEN S.
Volkswagen Golf
05/19/2021
Great neighborhood garage
Always very accommodating when service of any kind required.

ROBERT M.
04/28/2021
Reliability at it's best
I've been servicing my car at Ocean Grove Tire for over one year. This last time I took it in for tires and an oil change. They took the time to go over all my tire options without trying to oversell or pressure me. So far after a week into new tires and service, I feel like my car is new. The ride is great, the noise level is low and I now drive with confidence that I won't slide off the road. Thank You to all at OGT.

RA
ROBIN A.
Toyota Venza
04/20/2021
Always a positive experience
The owners are wonderful, and the work has always been reasonably priced and done right.

PH
PHILIP H.
04/20/2021
Great service and communication
I brought my car in for its 60,000 mile check-up. The service and communication were excellent. I also had another repair that I needed aside from the filter replacements. It was done quickly and expertly. The costs were explained upfront and were more than reasonable!

GB
GERARD & NANCY B.
Kia Soul
04/15/2021
Speedy
I did not expect to have my car completely worked on and finished all in the same day that I brought it in. I knew that I had a complete 4 wheel brake job to be done due to having a 10 year old Kia Soul car (I am the original owner and do not drive much due to work being a couple miles away from home for most of those 10 years) with only 29k original miles & the original 10 years of brakes and tires on my car and that the brakes were completely rusted and falling apart in my hands when I touched them through the rims. I was shocked when they were done in a few hours after dropping it off. The car dealership would have givin it to me the end of the next day (so 2 days). I am extremely happy with the service there. Now I just need new tires because they are dry rotted and cracking marks all over them which the mechanic pointed out. Oh and they were over $60.00 cheaper than the quote that I got from the Kia of Swansea dealership that was given to me over the phone. I am so glad that I came here.

RAYMOND & DAWN MARIE C.
Rehoboth, MA
03/23/2021
New Customer
I am new to the area and a local friend advised me about Ocean Grove for Auto services. I was very pleased with the Inspection service I received on my two Autos. Very nice waiting room also, thank you.

DEBRA D.
Hope, RI
03/19/2021
I live in Coventry, RI. Yes... I travel that far for car maintenance because I know I’m getting EXCELLENT SERVICE, FAIR PRICING, and KNOWLEDGEABLE TECHNICIANS.

WB
WILLIAM B.
03/10/2021
Friendly, helpful and very considerate
They have made our repairs easier during the pandemic by accommodations that keep us all safe

JOHN C.
02/26/2021
Outstanding Work and Customer Service
Once again a thorough and satisfactory vehicle maintenance and repair job, completed ahead of the discussed schedule to accommodate my busy schedule. A very reasonable price for the work completed. Provided detailed explanations of work performed. I'm a very happy customer. Would recommend to anyone looking for vehicle repair specialists.

Kia Sorento
02/26/2021
Tires
It’s local and great prompt service