SP
SUSAN P.
01/07/2020
Recent service
Very efficient and reliable service

BK
BRIAN K.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/18/2019

MARILYN P.
11/27/2019
Always dependable and prompt in vehicle service.
We don't use any other vehicle service provider, totally happy with Ocean Grove.

PR
PAUL R.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2019
Good service, fair price.
It's great to have a quality repair shop so close to the house.

DIANE M.
11/01/2019
The people who work there
Honest place, everyone there is super nice I trust that my vehicle is being taken care of there. I’m a regular customer there.
I Do wish you offered coupons

DONALD C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/27/2019
service
great service

MARILYN P.
08/23/2019
ony place to go
Always honest. No complaints or issues. No B.S.

TOM S.

ROBIN A.
Toyota Venza
07/17/2019
Always a great experience
Courteous, friendly, prompt, reasonably priced service!

AJ
allan j.
Danielson, CT
05/23/2019
Customer care
ONGOING A/C PROBLEMS

I live in CT. but had heard of the reputation of the owner Mike Dez {through a family member} and really like giving my business to people that not only provide customer service but actually care about developing a relationship as well!
I showed up an HOUR early and was greeted by a personable receptionist that treated me like a celebrity and whisked right in. {5min.} OK maybe I was really lucky! As the technician was working I went over and asked questions which were answered fully and an in-depth explanation given in understandable terms. WOW! Mike even came over to greet me ! Needless to say, a GREAT job, GREAT experience, and a GREAT place if you like CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

THANKS to the entire staff I highly recommend this repair shop!!!!

PS. I saved over 30% compared to all other prices I had from 14 others in my home area.

Rehoboth, MA
03/20/2019
Fast,reliable and honest service
Couldn’t ask for a better place to get my car repaired.

PR
PAUL R.
Toyota Tundra
03/20/2019
Great place for auto service
Very happy with the work you have done on my truck. Will be seeing you again. Thanks.

JOHN C.
01/25/2019
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Once again another great experience at Ocean Grove Tire and Auto. Everything went well from drop off to pick up. Lucky to have this place so close by. Trust them implicitly with both my vehicles. If your looking for a place in the Swansea area to service and maintain your vehicles, give them a shot. You won’t regret it.

KT
KAREN T.
Nissan Maxima
12/05/2018
Swansea resident
Customer service at Ocean Grove Tire is exceptional!!! Went to get an inspection sticker for my car, their waiting room is very clean, they have magazines in the room, and the time goes by so fast with the television that is on. I needed air in my tires and they took care of it, at no additional cost.

TC
TERRY C.
11/27/2018
everything
we have 3 vehicles serviced with your shop for years. don't ever leave!