ROBERT M.
04/28/2021
Reliability at it's best
I've been servicing my car at Ocean Grove Tire for over one year. This last time I took it in for tires and an oil change. They took the time to go over all my tire options without trying to oversell or pressure me. So far after a week into new tires and service, I feel like my car is new. The ride is great, the noise level is low and I now drive with confidence that I won't slide off the road. Thank You to all at OGT.

RA
ROBIN A.
Toyota Venza
04/20/2021
Always a positive experience
The owners are wonderful, and the work has always been reasonably priced and done right.

PH
PHILIP H.
04/20/2021
Great service and communication
I brought my car in for its 60,000 mile check-up. The service and communication were excellent. I also had another repair that I needed aside from the filter replacements. It was done quickly and expertly. The costs were explained upfront and were more than reasonable!

GB
GERARD & NANCY B.
Kia Soul
04/15/2021
Speedy
I did not expect to have my car completely worked on and finished all in the same day that I brought it in. I knew that I had a complete 4 wheel brake job to be done due to having a 10 year old Kia Soul car (I am the original owner and do not drive much due to work being a couple miles away from home for most of those 10 years) with only 29k original miles & the original 10 years of brakes and tires on my car and that the brakes were completely rusted and falling apart in my hands when I touched them through the rims. I was shocked when they were done in a few hours after dropping it off. The car dealership would have givin it to me the end of the next day (so 2 days). I am extremely happy with the service there. Now I just need new tires because they are dry rotted and cracking marks all over them which the mechanic pointed out. Oh and they were over $60.00 cheaper than the quote that I got from the Kia of Swansea dealership that was given to me over the phone. I am so glad that I came here.

RAYMOND & DAWN MARIE C.
Rehoboth, MA
03/23/2021
New Customer
I am new to the area and a local friend advised me about Ocean Grove for Auto services. I was very pleased with the Inspection service I received on my two Autos. Very nice waiting room also, thank you.

DEBRA D.
Hope, RI
03/19/2021
I live in Coventry, RI. Yes... I travel that far for car maintenance because I know I’m getting EXCELLENT SERVICE, FAIR PRICING, and KNOWLEDGEABLE TECHNICIANS.

WB
WILLIAM B.
03/10/2021
Friendly, helpful and very considerate
They have made our repairs easier during the pandemic by accommodations that keep us all safe

JOHN C.
02/26/2021
Outstanding Work and Customer Service
Once again a thorough and satisfactory vehicle maintenance and repair job, completed ahead of the discussed schedule to accommodate my busy schedule. A very reasonable price for the work completed. Provided detailed explanations of work performed. I'm a very happy customer. Would recommend to anyone looking for vehicle repair specialists.

Kia Sorento
02/26/2021
Tires
It’s local and great prompt service

LF
LOUIS F.
02/19/2021
Always professional
Friendly and always helpful

PF
PHYLLIS & CONRAD F.
01/20/2021
Good job. Courteous, too.
Thank you for fixing my car so quickly. Due to a serious illness, I never know when I might be able to go out to do errands or even enjoy a ride. This car is a lifeline for me so I need to have it ready when I am feeling ready. It is working fine now. Thanks, again.

ROBERT M.
01/05/2021
Service at it's best
I've been coming to Ocean Grove Tire for service on my two vehicles. The services they've provided has been exactly as advertised. The best quality that I feel they have is that they will not oversell you. The techs will assess the problem, describe the issue, and complete the repair. A recent issue that I thought would have cost hundreds, ended up costing less than fifty dollars to repair. I personally value integrity in a repair shop and highly recommend them to everyone.

ROSANNE C.
12/26/2020
friendly and great service. Trustful service.
They gave us service in a reasonable time. They let us know what was wrong with vehicle and what the price would be. we were very satisfied with work that was done, Thank you

RF
ROY F.
12/11/2020
Available, reliable and always does good work.
Same as above

12/09/2020
Recent Service
Great customer service and efficiency