AK
Albert K.
Pontiac Torrent
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Albert said they had his vehicle for 2 weeks.

GJ
Gregory J.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff provided satisfactory service.

MA
MUHAMMED A.
09/21/2020
Excellent service and customer care

09/20/2020
Friendly- clean-honest company.
I was able to call in the morning and get my car in to have the oil changed that afternoon!
I waited outside in the sunshine while my car was worked on. The only thing that made it take a little longer was waiting for the filter to arrive from the parts place, but Dana told me what the small delay was about and soon after that the part showed up! I am glad to have a nearby-hometown caring car repair place to get work done!
Peggy Judge

BR
BESSIE R.
09/19/2020
Review
They are diligent and efficient.

RYAN H.
Dodge Dakota
09/10/2020
Honest and helpful people; great customer service
O'Donnell's Repair has the best customer service that I've seen. They are honest, helpful and respectful. I will recommend them to my family and friends plus whoever is looking for a mechanic! Again, great service!

AF
Alan F.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Alan said the business gave him a price of $3,000 down for a new engine. He said he was 1st quoted $5400 and a couple days later the business wanted $1000 more so he will be going somewhere else for a new engine.

NN
Nancy N.
Mercury Mariner
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said they were polite and were able to get her in right away.

TF
TIMOTHY F.
East Lansing, MI
Kia Soul
08/21/2020
I stopped by to see about a oil change. And they were busy. They still got me in fast and did a good job . I will go back again. Thanks to the good work.

DONETA I. M.
GMC Terrain
08/13/2020
Always helpful and informative
Stopped in to check oil after calling ahead. Oil was low so oil was added. Had my synthetic oil on hand. Also gave me an updated lesson on how to check oil myself.

JI
JOSEPH I.
Isuzu Rodeo
08/13/2020
Just got my car back major engine overhaul
have really good mechanic or being around as long as they have tell me that they do good job

JANINE L.
Dewitt, MI
07/24/2020
Honest
I’ve gone there for years. They’re very honest and trustworthy. Would always recommend.

Sam M.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Sam said everything worked out well with this business.

JOE S.
06/30/2020
Handy with good advice.
Very adaptable for scheduling.Provides transport in a pinch.Flexible payment offered.Troubles explained in simple terms.

BD
Beck D.
Buick Terraza
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Beck said he has been going to the business for a long time.