RL
Ron L.
Potterville, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that the place has taken good care of him in the past, and did so again.

SHARON H.
East Lansing, MI
02/07/2019
Lexus alternator
Every aspect of my dealing with O'Donnell's was excellent. I felt comfortable with how I was dealt with and felt that I would get fair treatment. Service was efficient and prompt.

Jean S.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Jean said that the place's staff is always very conscientious, they have taken good care of her vehicles for years, and she is appreciative of the personal service that Robert provides.

RT
Rocky T.
Eaton Rapids, MI
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Rocky said he liked his service.

01/22/2019
Very helpful even on short notice
I needed new windshield wiper blades, and shop was able to get them for me and install that same afternoon.

JOHN P. K.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/22/2019
Honesty and quality of service
Ray O'Donnell is very forthright and honest. He lays out the problem and provides optional solutions including the cost of the needed work.

I was happy with the repair work O'Donnell's did and would recommend their business.

John P. Klein

JAN W.
Kia Optima
12/28/2018
Quality service
Robert was wonderful to work with in getting my old car safe to be on the road. He was sensitive to what I could afford and helped me sort the most immediate repairs from those that can wait for a few months.

12/24/2018
Near to my home and provides ride to and from.
Honest staff with clear explanations of issues involved.

ROCHELLE S.
12/18/2018
This was my first visit to O'Donnell's Repair and I must say that the experience was quite pleasant. I was greeted with a smile, customer service was great and everything was explained in great detail regarding the issue I was having with my car. I was even given detailed suggestions of what do if I had any further problems. I will definitely be returning for future service.

Jeff C.
Honda Element
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff provide good service, they go above and beyond, and have great follow up.

John R.
Coldwater, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/03/2018 Category: Service
John said they gave quick and great service.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/02/2018
No surprises
O'Donnell's has earned my trust over several repairs. Never have I felt work was suggested for their benifit.

Subaru Legacy
11/28/2018
Correct diagnosis & careful repair for a fair price
I recently needed snow tires installed on the 2011 Subaru Legacy my teen-aged daughter drives. I have had these tires for a few seasons. As there was corrosion on the rims and associated degradation with both the snow tires and the warm season tires, the mechanic cleaned up the problems and indexed the tires. It took some time, but better get the job done well at the pace necessary than done quickly but poorly. I also had O'D's West service the brakes on the Subaru and they did a great job with that repair as well.

Lisa S.
Kia Forte
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said that they were able to get her in and out quickly. She stated they are polite and that they have a nice waiting room.

11/21/2018
Close to home and provides transportation
Helped me after hours with a check engine light notice. Excellent service and explained the business offerings and availability of rides back to my home.

AH
Anna H.
Chrysler Sebring
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the staff was friendly, yet she believed the mechanic was trying to inflate the bill. She stated that he took over two hours to change a battery and 2 of the cables.

JENNIFER A. M.
Okemos, MI
11/07/2018
Fantastic Service!
I had a great experience! The staff was very nice and helpful. They were quick to fix my problem and get me back on the road. They gave me several options and quality parts. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends!

MARY M.

Okemos, MI
Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018
Always great service
I've been bringing my vehicles her for years for a reason. Everyone is great and pricing is honest. I recommend O'Donnell's to all my friends when I can from something simple as an oil change to make engine repair.

Jack L.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service was good. They were straight up and honest and charged what they said they would.