Jack L.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service was good. They were straight up and honest and charged what they said they would.

VS
VAITHU S.
Okemos, MI
09/07/2018
Good Customer Care!
Went there for the first time for oil change and wiper blades. Taken care well within an hour as promised as I had a Dr Appt. I will recommend to my friends!

CHRIS M.
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/01/2018
Honest
They gave us options and were very clear in what was going on. All our questions were answered. Also the repairs were done quickly.

RL
Ron L.
Potterville, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the business went above and beyond. They did an inspection and said what needed to be completed. Richard gave him a ride and picked him up, when the vehicle was done.

RIC W.
Belding, MI
08/02/2018
I had my children go there when they lived at MSU and have recommended the shop to friends. Very good at looking thoroughly at the car. Good customer relations.

MICHAEL R.
Ford Edge
07/27/2018
O'Donnell's is great!
Four words describe the people, and work done, at O'Donnell's West: honest, professional, thorough and friendly.

RYAN S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/17/2018
Long time for an oil change
I must have just hit it on a bad day, but I had an appointment for a regular oil change and it took 2 hours to get it done. I had told them ahead of time I was sitting and waiting with it, so it wasn't like I just showed up.

In addition, I will say that the oil change I received was $20 higher than the highest oil change I have ever gotten, including dealerships.

LW
LEILANI W.
07/13/2018
Great experience
irst time working with Robert and his team, and it was such a great experience. They were able to start work on my car right away, the day before a holiday. Robert was up-front and communicative about the repairs I needed, and answered all my questions to make sure I understood what was going on. I appreciate how he took the time to explain things to me without making me feel bad about needing more details. I did some additional research with other repair shops, so I am confident in both the service and the pricing I received. I am so glad to have found a place I can trust, and I will definitely be working with O'Donnell's more in the future.

Jessica R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business always does a good job.

Julian T.
Saturn Outlook
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Julian said the staff couldn't get the problem with his vehicle fixed, but they tried everything they could to do so.

Darryl W.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said he would recommend this business for service.

Casie M.
Portland, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Casey. She said she called the business in the morning, the staff got her in quickly, and fixed her vehicle in less than 10 hours.

MUHAMMAD M.
05/22/2018
Rear Right Break Work - Flux Pipe Replaced
IM satisfied with your worked

Dominique H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Dominique said the employees were good, but the price was a little high.

SK
Suzie K.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Suzie said the service took a little longer than she thought it would. She said the staff were pleasant and competent.

ET
Ed T.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Anne. She said the business got her in and out in a timely manner.

AO
Antoine O.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Antoine said this business took care of him. It went above and beyond. He was very satisfied with the good service he received.

Robin B.
Grand Ledge, MI
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Robin said she took her vehicle to this business because the brakes were smoking. They took her in right away without an appointment and fixed her brakes. They provided a great service and she appreciated what they did for her.

RU
Ruth U.
04/05/2018
Highly recommend
I found the staff to be professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly, honest. Exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use again.

JOE S.
03/29/2018
Convemient and prompt service.
Good repair explanations. Fair pricing and quick response.