RA
ROBERT A.
04/21/2021
Quick efficient service
Always satisfied a little costly but service is great.

GW
George W.
Jeep Commander
04/17/2021 Category: Service
George said the business is quick, efficient, gets the job done and at a reasonable price.

TF
Terrence F.
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Terrence said they full filled all of needs.

J.D. F.
Ford Expedition
03/15/2021
Customer service is great !
Ray and his employees are great and honest people and can diagnosis all of your vehicle problems. And they take pride in there work always dependable and you will be satisfied with the job well done!!

JAN C.
GMC Terrain
03/11/2021
costumer service
great costumer service! the ppl are friendly and they do very good work.

Doneta M.
02/24/2021
Quick assistance when help is needed
Broken part off front wiper blade while cleaning off ice from windshield. Called to see if replacement wiper blades were available. ODONNELLS purchased the appropriate size for my vehicle and installed them within a few hours. Greatly appreciated. Always helpful and able to assist.

DONETA I. M.
GMC Terrain
02/22/2021

SP
STEVE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/29/2021
The people are very helpful. We never have had any problem's.
we never have any problem's when ever we take our vehicles to them. We will continue using O'Donnell's repair. Every one there are very helpful.

BY
BRIDGET Y.
Mercury Villager
01/20/2021
Integrity
I always leave knowing more than when i arrived. They teach. They are honest. And they try harder tgan any place i have ever been

SJ
Steve J.
Brighton, MI
01/12/2021
Poor Customer Service
I had my son bring is veh in for a thermosdat replacement. When they told him that the intake would have to be removed? So I called to ask about this to be sure it was needed. Jake answered and became very agitated when I questioned removing the intake manifold and if that was called for in the published labor guidelines procedure manual? Jake did confirm and I believed him. I then asked Jake to please repair the vehicle. However Jake took a very different tone w me and stated "I'd rather not work on your car..." and implied I wouldn't be happy... He stated that I wouldn't be happy no matter the outcome. That was never my intent, I only wanted to verify their process. I repeated myself 3 times that I'd like them to go ahead and repair the vehicle. Jake continued to be rude, surprisingly skeptical and very agitated. When I tried to explain the purpose of my follow up call Jake would talk over me. Instead of begging Jake to please repair the vehicle, I agreed with Jake sent my son back to the shop to pick the vehicle without the repair. We then took the vehicle in to another mechanic nearby. As a consumer and a father looking out for my son, I should be able to ask questions without having a service provider get upset with me.
ROBERT O. from O'Donnell's Repair West Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Steve,

The review you left was unfortunately misplaced on the West store review page. This is a different business than the South store.

Just the same I am very sorry to hear of your poor experience there. I have contacted that stores owners on your behalf and shared your experience. They would like to apologize to you personally and discuss your experience if you are willing to do so. They only have contact information for your son on file. If you would like to contact me here 517-646-2600 and leave your contact information, I will make sure they get into touch with you.

It would also be appreciated if you would kindly change or remove your review from our company (West) page.

If I can assist you in anyway, please let me know.

Robert,

Manager,
O'Donnell's Repair West Inc.
517-646-2600

JOE S.
11/24/2020
Convenience and prompt service.
Very flexible with an appointment problem and met a short deadline.Owner and head mechanic are a pleasure to deal with.

HS
Herbert S.
Jaguar XJ-S
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Herbert said everything was excellent. It was an old vehicle. It had some electrical problems. It took them a minute but they found them and fixed them and now it's good.

AK
Albert K.
Pontiac Torrent
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Albert said he had trouble with the vehicle shutting off and told them it was probably the alternator. They fixed a lot of other stuff, but not the alternator , it did the same thing and he had to have it towed back to them. They didn't tell him there would be a charge for the tow. If they had told him, he would have used his Triple A card. They had it over 2 weeks before they started working on what he took it in for to begin with.

Richard H.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the business's employees take care of everything he needs done. Richard said the employees seem to have all the answers to his questions and if they don't they will look it up for him.

Robert B.
Cadillac DTS
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they are good people. He is happy about the way they did his vehicle.