LW
LEILANI W.
07/13/2018
Great experience
irst time working with Robert and his team, and it was such a great experience. They were able to start work on my car right away, the day before a holiday. Robert was up-front and communicative about the repairs I needed, and answered all my questions to make sure I understood what was going on. I appreciate how he took the time to explain things to me without making me feel bad about needing more details. I did some additional research with other repair shops, so I am confident in both the service and the pricing I received. I am so glad to have found a place I can trust, and I will definitely be working with O'Donnell's more in the future.

Jessica R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business always does a good job.

Julian T.
Saturn Outlook
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Julian said the staff couldn't get the problem with his vehicle fixed, but they tried everything they could to do so.

Darryl W.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said he would recommend this business for service.

Casie M.
Portland, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Casey. She said she called the business in the morning, the staff got her in quickly, and fixed her vehicle in less than 10 hours.

MUHAMMAD M.
05/22/2018
Rear Right Break Work - Flux Pipe Replaced
IM satisfied with your worked

Dominique H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Dominique said the employees were good, but the price was a little high.

SK
Suzie K.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Suzie said the service took a little longer than she thought it would. She said the staff were pleasant and competent.

ET
Ed T.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Anne. She said the business got her in and out in a timely manner.

AO
Antoine O.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Antoine said this business took care of him. It went above and beyond. He was very satisfied with the good service he received.

Robin B.
Grand Ledge, MI
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Robin said she took her vehicle to this business because the brakes were smoking. They took her in right away without an appointment and fixed her brakes. They provided a great service and she appreciated what they did for her.

RU
Ruth U.
04/05/2018
Highly recommend
I found the staff to be professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly, honest. Exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use again.

JOE S.
03/29/2018
Convemient and prompt service.
Good repair explanations. Fair pricing and quick response.

HL
HORACIO L.
03/28/2018
Well timed service and fair prices
I’ve been to many different mechanics in the past and finally found one that breaks down what needs to be fixed in a way I can understand, any fix was done right the first time and at reasonable prices.

MICHAEL R.
Ford Edge
03/28/2018
Excellent service (auto repair)
The staff at O'Donnell's Repair West is just the best -- honest, prompt, fairly priced. The customer is always well-informed as to what is considered an essential repair or servicing, as well as additional options and areas of concern to look out for in the future. I'm even given shuttle service between the garage and my house. I plan on remaining an O'Donnell's customer.

RF
Rebecca F.
Lincoln MKS
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said she would recommend the business.

Robert R.
Coleman, MI
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did a good job.

DAWN G.
GMC Envoy
03/02/2018
Friendly and convenient.
I have an old vehicle, and they always look everything over to be sure it stays in good repair. It sometimes takes longer than I expect to complete repairs, but staff is courteous in explaining reasons for delays.

BP
BOB P.
03/01/2018
Thanks for the help
My transmission failed and we are new in town so I didn't know where to take it. The service manager was very friendly, honest and helpful. Since the cost of repair was going to be more than the value of the car I decided to get rid of the car instead of getting it fixed. They didn't try to pressure me into letting them fix it and even though they weren't going to repair it, they allowed my car to sit on their lot for a very long time while I weighed options and finally made arrangements to get rid of it.

I would definitely feel comfortable taking my car to them for repairs in the future.

LOIS S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/26/2018
Close to home.
So far, it has been good.