ZP
Zoe P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Zoe said everything was good at the business. However, she said she did not pass the tire inspection and had to pay for the 2nd inspection.

ID
IVAN D.
Nissan Murano
08/09/2018
As always service is done in timely manor and work is done quickly and efficiently
The staff is friendly and very helpful

Morgan R.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Morgan said she received great service at the business.

Dorothy M.
Buick Encore
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said the staff are friendly, informative, and the papers they give afterwards always explain all the work that they did. She likes their service,

DV
Dennis V.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said this facility is wonderful. The staff is honest, fast and they get the job done. He will continue going to them. He took his vehicle to them for an issue and they could have charged him more but it was just the gas cap.

PB
Paul B.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were great, he was very satisfied with their work. The time frame was exactly what they said it would be.

Darlene C.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Darlene said they were new to the area and took their three vehicles there. She was completely satisfied with the service. They were attentive and customer friendly..

JE
Joyce E.
Winnabow, NC
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said she went into the business for an inspection. She said the staff were nice and she couldn't ask for better service.

James H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/01/2018 Category: Service
James said that the business is great and they do good work. He is very happy.

WW
Will W.
07/30/2018
Failed inspection for phantom issue
I went for a state inspection today at the Leland O’Leary’s. I paid $23. I failed the inspection. The reason I was given was that the front factory catalytic converters has been removed in the exhaust system. I mentioned that there were two catalytic converters, that to my knowledge, were stock and located near the muffler. I was told the exhaust system had 4 total catalytic converters... 2 just after the headers and 2 further down the line towards the muffler. They mentioned that they could see the welds where the front catalytic converters had been removed. Just behind the headers. I have owned the truck for over 5 years now. It has never failed an inspection before for this issue. I mentioned this to them. They said that maybe they were just more thorough and all the other inspectors had missed it. They mentioned there would be stiff penalties to their shop if I was stopped by the DMV, and it was discovered they had passed my inspection. I’m the kind of guy that knows just enough about my truck to be dangerous, but I am far from an expert or professional. So, although suspicious, I paid them for the inspection and left. On the way home I called two separate Chevrolet dealer service departments to ask about the catalytic converter locations on my particular truck. The dealers used my vin# to be absolutely sure their information was accurate. I was told that there are indeed only two catalytic converters near the muffler (as I suspected). Maybe the guys at O’Leary were mistaken or misinformed? I decided to call them and share my findings. When I discussed it with them on the phone, the story changed. They told me what was on my exhaust system now wasn’t catalytic converters but resonators. I thanked them again for their time and hung up. At this point my suspicion turned to anger. I pulled in my driveway, crawled under the truck, and took a picture of the model number on the “resonators” as they called them. A quick Google search pulled up catalytic converters with matching model numbers to the part under my truck. I’m taking the truck to another shop in the morning. I don’t really think it is worth pursuing my lost $23 for the untruthful failed inspection. But, maybe this review will cost them $23 somewhere down the line. I truly hope so. I also hope that maybe their management team reads this review and makes some changes at this location. I am not the only person that works hard for their money and places trust in professionals. This kind of thing irritates me to no end.

TOM B.
07/26/2018
They do exactly what you requested.
They are prompt, professional, and courteous. Customer loyalty is rewarded; and that counts for a lot.

RT
ROBERT T.
Volkswagen Passat
07/26/2018
This place genuinely is concerned about their customers. If they feel your wait time was excessive, a discount on your next visit compensates! Great gesture to ensure customer satisfaction.
Though only in for an oil change, the work (as always) was top notch. I've never felt I was being unfairly charged for services and that I was always kept abreast of how work was progressing and when I could expect to have my car back fully serviced. I love this place! That generally isn't to easy to say for an auto repair shop but I appreciate the fairness having maintained my own vehicle when I was younger.

Angie B.
Wilmington, NC
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Angie said she would recommend this business for service.

DARLENE C.
Acura TLX
07/22/2018
Reliable repairs, reasonable prices and Quentin and the guys offer great customer service!
I have taken my wife's car, my son's car and mine in for various services or tires, and every time they have done a great job!

BP
BRIAN P.
07/19/2018
Quick, easy, honest & professional.
Check engine light came on for our van. My wife took it in the next day after submitting an appt request online & them calling us. They gave us an honest assessment of the options & fixed the problem within a couple hours so my wife didn’t have to waste her entire. Thanks!

Robert S.
Nissan Quest
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they were busy and unsure if they could get to his vehicle. However, they had performed the service by the afternoon.

SP
Shawn P.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said he's always in and out, and everything is fine.

Bill S.
Buick Encore
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has been going to the business for quite a few years, he is very pleased with the service he gets and they are always helpful and courteous.

Jessica P.
Saab 9-3
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said they did a great job.

EL