SK
Steven K.
Nissan Rogue
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they did a great job.

EH
Ed H.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ed said customer service was great, he asked them to call him and let him know what work they were going to do before they did anything and they did. They only serviced parts that he needed for safety, and had his vehicle done in a timely manner. The price was reasonable and everything went well.

Lynn M.
Toyota Tundra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the employees provided efficient service. The service did not take long.

Julie H.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business made everything very convenient. Quinton was very apologetic when the part took longer to get in than expected. The work that was done is good. She does recommend them to others.

VS
VINCE S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
12/01/2018
Very helpful & the service was great.
Todd who checked me in and the fellow who serviced my vehicle were pleasant and knowledgeable and had me out in a very reasonable time.

RICHARD R.
11/29/2018
Great customer service. Friendly staff

11/22/2018
They do exactly what you requested.
Waited while they did the work. It was completed promptly and correctly as usual.

LAURA B.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/17/2018
The people that work there. Price and location
prompt service, friendly employees and PRICE

RT
REBECCA T.
11/14/2018
Great bunch of guys u can count on
I can always count on the service the guys are always nice and will explain anything u ask and have always been great for me.

BC
Barbara C.
BMW 325e
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said this experience she was very unhappy with because the employees gave her untrue information.

BP
BRIAN P.
Honda Civic Si
11/12/2018
Great Experience!
The team at O’Leary’s diagnosed the issue causing my check engine light & was able to succinctly explain the problem. The manager was transparent in telling me what had to be fixed while also recommending other preventive measures to keep me from being back for other issues soon. I feel the pricing was fair, too, and service times were reasonable given how busy they were. Nice area to wait in at the shop even with my 3 year old. Highly recommend!

SL
STEPHEN L.
Nissan Rogue
11/11/2018
O'Leary's is honest, reliable and gets routine things done promptly
All I needed on this visit was an inspection. I made the appointment, they said it would take 1/2 hour. I got there on time, they took the car promptly and I was on my way again in exactly 1/2 hour. Gotta love it.

On a prior visit, I needed a battery. I got the one they recommended for a trip out to Colorado which was fully guaranteed. When I got out there, the battery died and wouldn't hold a charge. When I called the battery manufacturer, their customer service people were less than helpful. I called Quentin at O'Leary's, he told me to send him some basic info and he'd take care of it. Sure enough, he got me a full refund shortly thereafter. That's what I mean by honesty. They stick to their word and deliver!

Jerry W.
Southport, NC
Volvo XC90
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that the place got him in right away when he needed service and did a good job.

LD
LEANN D.
HUMMER H3
11/07/2018
Professional and honest
I've been taking both of my vehicles to this O'Leary's location for 4 1/2 years. I always find them to be honest, dependable and they do quality work. I would highly recommend Quinton and his team.

CANDY C.
Winnabow, NC
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/01/2018
Friendliness of the staff.
Being a Senior Citizen we sometimes are not treated in a good way. But these guys have gone above to help me out with my auto. They explain what needs to be done and what they have done when I visit. Good guys for sure!

BRITTANY B.
10/30/2018
Very good and quick service.
Got me in fast and good service. Even have a area for kids which makes all the difference to me.Thanks

LEE S.
Audi Q7
10/26/2018
This shop is always on time with appointments, easy to schedule with and provide excellent, knowledgeable service. Highly recommend.

DARLENE C.
Acura TLX
10/21/2018
Another great experience!
Quentin and Todd took care of me again and their customer care is excellent! I bought 2 tires and the Pot of Gold special ( alignment, oil change etc...) and when I dropped it off around 12pm Quentin told me that it may not be ready until the following day (which was expected because they had to order the tires). I received a text message around 3pm saying the car was ready for pick up! I have been taking 3 different vehicles to O'Leary's for about 1 year because they have earned my trust and I never feel like I'm getting cheated! Quentin knows how to earn repeat business...give great car service and excellent customer care! Thank you Quentin!

Steven W.
Kia Sorento
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they provide excellent service. He has been a customer for a number of years and has always been satisfied.

ID
IVAN D.
Nissan Murano
10/18/2018
Always great service
I like being able to make an appointment on line, and the service is always top quality