NW
NEIL W.
Volvo XC90
02/17/2019
Great service and very friendly people. Work was done right on time and they called when a few items were needed at a very fair price.

DOUGLAS D.
Volkswagen Passat
02/16/2019
Always outstanding!
The car was taken into the garage promptly and all services were completed correctly and with little delay. I was on my way in about 45 minutes. I highly recommend O'leary's.

ALEX S.
Honda HR-V
02/16/2019
Nice people
Work well done . Because clean and good workman ship

Mazda CX-5
02/12/2019
A good experience
I had an appointment and was met upon arrival the service was fast.

BILL S.
Buick Encore
02/12/2019
Dependable, competitive in price, trust worthy.
O'leary has always been a place I have felt comfortable taking my vehicles to. They are always friendly and thorough. I feel I can trust what they tell me and their prices are competitive. I would definitely recommend them.

JE
John E.
Bolivia, NC
Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
John said the business gave him a good experience.

ZG
Zac G.
Ford Edge
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Zac said the front office personnel are knowledgeable and honest. He was referred to them and he will go back again.

CHERYL B.
Acura RDX
02/04/2019
The staff is always helpful and works with you to resolve any issues
I brought my car in for my 10 o'clock appointment and it was returned in a couple of hours as they had promised. I have had oil changes, brake service work, and an alternator replaced there and I have never had a bad experience. The Staff is always pleasant and helpful. My wife has her BMW serviced there also. Their shop is convenient and they always courteous and punctual.
Highly recommend the Leland location.

DOUGLAS D.
02/02/2019
Auto inspection excellent
As usual, O'learys did a fine job with my auto inspection as they do with any service.

Winnabow, NC

FRANK G.
Nissan Rogue
01/26/2019
Great service& friendlyness
Very prompt service! Reasonable price.

LINDA B.
01/15/2019
Tire problem
I came in because my tire kept losing air. The gentleman at the counter said it would be at least forty minutes before they could get my car in the back. I was out in forty five minutes with a repaired tire.

ID
IVAN D.
Nissan Murano
01/13/2019
Always great service
staff is always efficient and courtesy, I have and will always recommend O'Leary's for all your auto service needs

DAVE S.
Winnabow, NC
Nissan Murano
01/11/2019
Courteous and professional
Personnel all friendly and especially helpful in answering my questions. Regular customer.

Rickey W.
GMC Savana Passenger
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Rickey said he liked his service. The employees treated him well. They completed the service quickly.

RT
Rebecca T.
12/29/2018
My husband and I were stuck on Lavelle Rd yesterday called OLeries car was towed the car in 20 minutes
Trust employees and like I said had a tow truck there in no time. The guys have always been great and the advice that they give is things u never think about and it's good. I never have trouble with the staff they go above and beyond for u.

RT
Rebecca T.
12/29/2018

LD
LEANN D.
HUMMER H3
12/21/2018
Another good experience
Quinton and his team have been servicing my vehicles for 4 years . Always professional, informative and fair.

Southport, NC
12/17/2018
Good crew
As it should be....

SK
Steven K.
Nissan Rogue
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they did a great job.