TA
Arroyo Grande, CA
Chrysler 200
09/23/2020
Got me out of a pinch!!
Car broke down one evening. Olivera's towed me into town and fix my vehicle at a reasonable price. Very pleased with their service!

PA
PAULA A.
09/18/2020
All the employees are so helpful and friendly!
The owner is so nice he explains things in a way I can understand. All the employees are helpful and friendly!

EG
ERIK G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/18/2020
Olivera's will fix your automotive problems honestly and quickly not anything else. You can trust them be
Olivera's will fix your automotive problems and not recommend anything that is not needed. Honest to the core and know cars better than any car repair shop I have ever dealt with.

Honesty , integrity of service
Work estimate is accurate and work is done well. I count on the experts to diagnose and successfully remedy the issue. With smog checks it’s schedule and timeliness of service.
Emmitt has my business just like bill O did 25 years ago. Timmy is excellent as well and quality can be assured.

JOAN C.
Santa Ynez, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
09/14/2020
Love these Guys!!
I love them for their repairs, smogs, tows and oil changes!!!!

MJ
MARK J.
Lexus SC 430
09/10/2020
major brake work
My vehicle needed an anti lock brake system replacement. Emmitt found what was needed online which saved me buying a new system. Work was completed on time at a fair price, given what was involved. This is not my first time trusting Oliveras Repair to maintain my car, and they have never failed to perform. Before going to these folks I asked others in the community and everyone assured they were the real deal. I will certainly continue to use their services for all my vehicles.

LH
LINDA H.
Cadillac SRX
09/10/2020
They always take good care of my car.
I feel I can trust Oliver’s with my car they are very honest I’ve never had a problem with there service. Emmett the owner always has time to answer my questions. It has a feeling of a family and everyone cares if your satisfied.

RA
ROB A.
09/09/2020
My go-to shop for auto service & repair.
Long time customer. Emmett and crew have always taken great care of me and my vehicles.

JAMES R.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/09/2020
Outstanding Service Experience
I took my second car in two days to Oliveras. They handled this service as professional as the first car. They knew who I was and handled all the paperwork automatically and efficiently. I was given feedback about my vehicle that will help me going forward while saving count-less miles on my tires. I couldn’t be happier.

MARK/ SHANE H.
Always do a great job..
my son and I both get our cars serviced here, they always do a great job, i would recommend them to anyone...

JAMES R.
Nissan Versa
Outstanding Service
As always I had another great experience with Oliveras. Professional treatment by a superb crew of customer service personnel.

DONNA C.
Santa Ynez, CA
Hyundai XG350
09/08/2020
I received excellent help and they came to my home reviewed my situation and installed s new battery right at my home
Olivaras nailed my problem worked with the Auto club and I did not have to leave my home! Donna crowe!!

CE
COLETTE E.
09/05/2020
Great service, call back, car ready on time, final amount was what they quoted.

DON S.
09/02/2020
I always receive great service from Oliveras Repair and Towing!
I always receive great service from Oliveras Repair and Towing, they check that everythievery is working correctly, is lubed and any broken they fixed it. I recommend Oliveras Repair and Towing to all my friends.

JOHN K.
Reno, NV
Lincoln Navigator
09/02/2020
Great service very fair pricing.
Was passing through and my air conditioner went out and they fixed it for a extremely reasonable price and got me back on the road