11/22/2018
GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME
These guys are the best. Honest and reliable every time. Won't take out three vehicles any where else and haven't for over a decade.

EB
ED B.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/13/2018
Honesty
Efficient

SUSANNE M.
11/08/2018
Friendly, efficient, always excellent service
In have had my car serviced there many times through the years, and always have had excellent service, from an always friendly staff, both office and mechanics.

DONNA L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018
The best ever!
Olivera's is the best auto repair business I've ever encountered. The best service. The best work. The best on-time, honest professionalism. Owner Emmet is personally involved with you.

MJ
MARK J.
Lexus SC 430
11/01/2018
prompt service from well trained staff. Owner is honest and straight forward in detailing what is being recommended.
I had extensive maintenance that was over do on my car. I received an estimate that include all work, and that was exactly the bill I got. No add ons or additions. I also needed services they do not provide and i got excellent feedback that will allow me to get that work completed.

09/28/2018
WONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE
Have been taking all three cars here for over a decade. Honest and trustworthy local mechanic.

08/11/2018
THE BEST IN TOWN
We highly recommend Olivera's. They are honest and trustworthy and we will not take out cars anywhere else.

08/11/2018
WON'T TAKE OUR CARS ANYWHERE ELSE
We have been bringing our cars to Olivera's for over a decade. We trust them wholeheartedly and would not take our cars anywhere else.

02/17/2018
QUICK AND EASY SMOG CHECK
SMOG checked our 17 year old SUV with 205,000 miles. Always a concern that a mechanic can take advantage with an older car. Not here. These guys are the best. Super honest. Been bringing our cars here for 15 years. Won't take them anywhere else. Highly recommended .

02/14/2018
GREAT SERVICE TIME AND TIME AGAIN
We send all three of our cars here for service. Always professional and super honest. Highly recommended.

01/16/2018
HIGHLY RECOMENDED
We take all three of our high mileage cars here (380,000 miles between the three) and won't trust anyone else with their care. Honest and trustworthy. Highly recommended.

01/10/2018
THE BEST
These guys are the best. Honest, trustworthy and never trying to sell you filters and other "add-ons" you don't need. Highly recommended.

01/07/2018
ALWAYS GREAT!!
We take all three of our cars here (total mileage 380,000). They are always professional and trustworthy. We won't take our cars anywhere else.

CHUCK S.
GMC Suburban
01/05/2018
Oil Change and Vehicle Check
The Express Crew performed great, as always.
Thanks -
Chuck

JEANNIE M.
12/31/2017
Always get service as soon as possible, everyone id always helpful.
When I took my car in David found the needed repair and fixed right away without charging me for any unnecessary expense. Olivera's always does the best work on my auto each time I take it in.

MJ
MARK J.
Toyota Tundra
12/30/2017
Fair charges for quality work. Very professional and only preforms necessary repairs.
Oliveras has worked on several of our cars, and has always been straightforward in telling us what and whatnot needs to be done. You can trust these folks.

GB
GARY B.
12/10/2017
30,000 Mile Service
Although I did not personally take my car in, my wife did and the crew at Oliveras was very professional and thorough. They noted other critical items that required attention or repair and we were able to take care of all of the issues during our visit.

JEANNIE M.
11/21/2017
The best service
I already do

TJ
TIM J.
10/10/2017
The people
I trust few to service my Dream car, a Ford Focus RS. Andrew was kind enough to give me all details, since it sits way low, and made sure that everything was done right.
All employees there are extremely nice and courteous to all the customers.
Your men's timiming for it to be ready is impeccably accurate.
Thanks so much, guys!

09/06/2017
THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST
Had a engine squeak on our Xterra with 205,000 miles. They replaced a $30 belt and didn't even charge me a full hour of labor. With a 12 year car with that many miles they could have said it was something much more expensive. These guys are honest and have been the last 14 years I have been a customer. The absolute best.