02/17/2018
QUICK AND EASY SMOG CHECK
SMOG checked our 17 year old SUV with 205,000 miles. Always a concern that a mechanic can take advantage with an older car. Not here. These guys are the best. Super honest. Been bringing our cars here for 15 years. Won't take them anywhere else. Highly recommended .

02/14/2018
GREAT SERVICE TIME AND TIME AGAIN
We send all three of our cars here for service. Always professional and super honest. Highly recommended.

01/16/2018
HIGHLY RECOMENDED
We take all three of our high mileage cars here (380,000 miles between the three) and won't trust anyone else with their care. Honest and trustworthy. Highly recommended.

01/10/2018
THE BEST
These guys are the best. Honest, trustworthy and never trying to sell you filters and other "add-ons" you don't need. Highly recommended.

01/07/2018
ALWAYS GREAT!!
We take all three of our cars here (total mileage 380,000). They are always professional and trustworthy. We won't take our cars anywhere else.

CHUCK S.
GMC Suburban
01/05/2018
Oil Change and Vehicle Check
The Express Crew performed great, as always.
Thanks -
Chuck

JEANNIE M.
12/31/2017
Always get service as soon as possible, everyone id always helpful.
When I took my car in David found the needed repair and fixed right away without charging me for any unnecessary expense. Olivera's always does the best work on my auto each time I take it in.

MJ
MARK J.
Toyota Tundra
12/30/2017
Fair charges for quality work. Very professional and only preforms necessary repairs.
Oliveras has worked on several of our cars, and has always been straightforward in telling us what and whatnot needs to be done. You can trust these folks.

GB
GARY B.
12/10/2017
30,000 Mile Service
Although I did not personally take my car in, my wife did and the crew at Oliveras was very professional and thorough. They noted other critical items that required attention or repair and we were able to take care of all of the issues during our visit.

JEANNIE M.
11/21/2017
The best service
I already do

TJ
TIM J.
10/10/2017
The people
I trust few to service my Dream car, a Ford Focus RS. Andrew was kind enough to give me all details, since it sits way low, and made sure that everything was done right.
All employees there are extremely nice and courteous to all the customers.
Your men's timiming for it to be ready is impeccably accurate.
Thanks so much, guys!

09/06/2017
THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST
Had a engine squeak on our Xterra with 205,000 miles. They replaced a $30 belt and didn't even charge me a full hour of labor. With a 12 year car with that many miles they could have said it was something much more expensive. These guys are honest and have been the last 14 years I have been a customer. The absolute best.

Justin B.
09/05/2017
Honest and reliable!!
These guys are honest and quick to get you back in the drivers seat. I always feel I get a good deal on my repairs.

MARK S.
09/01/2017
Professional & Timely service
We have been using Oliveras Repair for the last 7 years. They have been timely in getting our vehicles in and do a detailed review prior to returning our vehicle. Most of the time it is regular checkups but in the rare case the car needs fixed NOW, they fit us in. I highly recommend Oliveras for your vehicle needs.

MJ
MARK J.
Lexus SC 430
08/19/2017
clean, efficient, quality work
just a smog check this time. With an appointment in and out in 30 minutes.

TD
TOM D.
Goleta, CA
Oldsmobile Aurora
08/14/2017
Give me a brake...
Now that I'm semi-retired, I no longer have an extra car for back-up, so fast turn around on repairs is really important. Brought the car in at 8:00 am and had the diagnosis and rear brake discs resurface and new pads...done and out by 9:45 am. Also got the status on front brakes, so I don't wonder what's going on there. Another good service experience from Emmet and his crew. Thank you.

KR
KATHY R.
08/04/2017
Repair service in old truck
Emmit is awesome. He knows my old truck, and always gets the repairs done. Great price, and quick service. Highly recommend!!

KH
KRISTY H.
Corona, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
08/03/2017
Kind, caring, honest people!!
Very helpful. Truck was towed in by their driver. Great man! Super fast repair to get me back on the road! Super prices!! Great office people and wonderful owner!! Thanks for everything!!! 5 stars

Geo Metro
08/02/2017
HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL
BEEN COMING HERE FOR OVER A DECADE. HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL EVERY TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

EB
ED B.
Saturn L200
07/29/2017
The best
The best! They are all over it! Great work and super communication