DAVID C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/21/2020
Oil Change + Brake Job + Transmission Check
Very Friendly, Courteous, Attentive, and Professional. A pleasure To Do Business With.

PC
PAUL C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/20/2020
Amazing quality fast service!
I brought my van in to have new front disc brakes installed. When I dropped it off the service engine light had just come on and it was running rough. They informed me there was an important problem with a cylinder ignition coil but they were able to fix that while doing the brakes. It’s was suggested that I also rotate the worn tires to the back and they were able to do that to! WOW Amazing service! All in one visit. Thanks for keeping me rolling down the line.

PW
Good job!

JON M.
01/16/2020
Fast and courteous!
From the time I got off the phone with AAA until the driver arrived was around 15 minutes. Quick hookup and tow to destination. Friendly driver, clean truck. A+

GH
GARY H.
01/15/2020
Best service ever!
Front brakes fixed super quick! Excellent work, thank you!!

AC
ANN C.
01/15/2020
Will return!
My brother-in law recommend Oliveras and said they were fair and honest. They were professional, friendly and polite and got the job done in a timely manner. I will return when it is time for my next oil change!

MIKE G.
Nipomo, CA
01/14/2020
Excellent service!!
My transmission blew up on 154, Oliveras thru AAA towed me to the shop, they replaced my transmission with no problem, I was able to talk to Emmet anytime without those horrible phone menus. They were familiar to my insurance & AAA discount, 5 stars for sure!

SHY B.
01/13/2020
Oliveras is alway the best place to get your car smogs or repaired. They are so friendly and fast! I would not go anywhere else! Thank you đź’•

JAMES R.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/11/2020
Oil Change
I just had another outstanding experience with Oliveras. Without an appointment for a Saturday morning I was serviced within twenty more minutes. They checked all my fluids and the rest of my vehicle without asking. Thanks so much for your professional treatment of my car guys!!!

CRAIG S.
Los Alamos, CA
Acura Integra
01/10/2020
Excellent leadership, quality workmanship
Olivera's provides consistently excellent service in all aspects.

RIC B.
01/10/2020
Quick Easy and good value
I was in and out in 15 minutes. Good price and friendly staff!

LR
LOU R.
After dealing with them for 15yrs I find them consitant GREAT
This is a great company. For years I have had my cars serviced for many repairs and never had a complaint. The are like family.

PB
PHIL B.
Today’s oil change
Simple procedure changing the oil but as a regular and loyal customer have two suggestions; 1. Always check OEM recommended tire pressure, attendant was putting 37 pounds in 32 recommended limit. 2. Never let vehicle out one half quart lower than minimum dip stick mark. Glad I caught these minor errors so supervisor can advise attendant otherwise still loyal customer to best garage in town!

JUDITH P.
Trustworthy
I have been going to Oliveras since my husband and I closed our shop. I trust all the employees and Emmett is special and always explaines everything. I recommend the shop.

DE
DEBBIE E.
01/07/2020
Oil Change
It was very quick and they always seem to be through.