AF
A. BROOKS F.
Volvo V70
08/18/2019
Repair on Ford Flex and Volvo
Excellent , prompt service with great results

PB
PHIL B.
Ford Freestyle
08/10/2019
Best garage in town.
Most honest garage in the area .

JOAN C.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/09/2019
Great Place to Come for an Oil Change
Really fast in and out and all of the employees are very nice!!!!

08/09/2019
Automobile service
Absolutely reliable, fast service., oil change to air conditioning.

TN
TOM N.
Volkswagen Passat
08/08/2019
Another great service at Olivera's!
Went to Olivera's for my routine service and there was no wait. Within 40 minutes I was done and on my way. Always great at Olivera's.

ROBERT B.
08/03/2019
1truck and one suv serviced in less than 2 hrs for only 165. This would cost 2x that at a lot of other places in SYV
Very short wait time.

DE R.
Toyota Tundra
08/02/2019
Honest trustworthy reliable
I can always trust Oliveras to be reliable, honest, trustworthy, kind and pleasant. Emmit and his staff go out of their way to take care of my vehicle promptly, efficiently and I have never felt overcharged or taken advantage of. I won’t go anywhere else for my truck!

LC
LAUREEN C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Dodge Durango
07/28/2019
Customer Service driven, friendly and honest
I have used Oliveira's since around 2004. They are honest and reliable, get you in and out for what you are quoted. The oil change shop and no smogs available on Saturday is a great addition.

CALLIE B.
Toyota Prius v
07/28/2019
Nice local car shop in Santa Ynez Valley
I have gotten quick helpful service for the last three maintenance services at their shop. They were recommended to me by longtime locals.

BP
BILL P.
Jeep Wrangler JK
07/27/2019
I have all of my vehicles serviced by Emmett and his team, great local business that takes care of regulars and is honest

JOSE C.
07/20/2019
Friendly, fast and honest!
I've been coming to Olivera's for over a year now for all my car needs and I have always found them to be cordial, helpful, friendly, fast, but most importantly honest about their work and I always refer my friends to them for their car needs.

SK
STEVE K.
07/17/2019
Great Service, Reasonably Priced
Needed a smog check, but the check engine light was on. Dave found the problem quickly (mouse bit through wire), repaired and performed the smog. Great work!

KP
KIRK P.
07/12/2019
Battery service
Got there quickly and jumped the battery told me to run the car and bring to the shop. Did that turned out the battery they had installed was under warranty. They replaced at no cost. Steve and dean were great.

PB
PHIL B.
Ford Freestyle
07/11/2019
Expert staff, honest and trustworthy repairs.
Best garage in the area, honesty is their policy.

NICK O.
Ford
07/11/2019
Best in the business
Oliveras offers old school customer service which is very hard to find these days. Very fast turnaround and thorough communication the entire time. Highly recommend.

GC
GLORIA C.
07/10/2019
Smog check
Good customer service

CHRISTINA M.
07/09/2019
Friendly mechanics
I like that I can just walk over to them ask questions and get straight answers. Price is good service is good, front desk is professional friendly and fast response.
It's nice to have a neighborhood tow and mechanic shop. And they don't make you wait for days to work on your vehicle.😊😊

MT
MEAGAN T.
FIAT 500
07/06/2019
Short wait, nice staff, Saturday hours
The guys at Olivera's are professional and competent. I brought my daughter's car in for oil change and tire rotation and they got me right in without much wait. The process took about an hour and they supplied me with a report on the fluid levels and condition of the tires. Also included the sticker with the next service mileage. Cost (small car w/synthetic oil + tires rotated) was just under $100 which I feel is standard. I liked that they were open on Saturday even with reduced hours.

NP
NINA P.
Elk Grove, CA
07/06/2019
Great service and quick.

DE R.
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2019
Awesome TRUSTWORTHY service. As a single woman I rely on trustworthy people and Emmit and his team make me feel safe and that I can rely on their service.