Overall Rating 4.7142836/5Overall Rating 4.7142836/5Overall Rating 4.7142836/5Overall Rating 4.7142836/5rating 4.7142836
Overall Rating 2.24675/5Overall Rating 2.24675/5rating 2.24675rating 2.24675rating 2.24675

Winter Park, FL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service
Service department disrespectful to customers.
CHARLES B M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Orlando Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

I apologize there was a misunderstanding about 1st free oil changes. 1st free oil changes need to be redeemed at the selling dealer where the car was purchased.  Your vehicle was not purchased from Orlando Hyunda.

Chuck McIntosh

DQ
Delores Q.
Winter Garden, FL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Time better than expected.
Was told it could be 2 or 3 hours. It was a Monday. They were behind, but it was finished in an 1 1/2 hours. Everyone was very polite and courteous.

EM
Elena M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
excellent!!!!!
BRANDON L S., Customer Service Receptionist from Orlando Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you, for the five star review! We are glad that you have enjoyied your service with us. You should checkout Orlando Hyundai service special tab for great service deals. We hope you come back and visit us again with your great new deals.

KE
Kendra E.
Clermont, FL
11/12/2018 Category: Service

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The service dept. Took great care of our needs and kept us informed about everything.
Great job.

EC
Eugene C.
Windermere, FL
11/10/2018 Category: Service
satisfied customer
exceptional service, even managed to fit my vehicle in for service without an appointment.

Maria M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
Great service as always
BRANDON L S., Customer Service Receptionist from Orlando Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

CV

Judith A.
Apopka, FL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyaundi- it's the best!
Customer service is always excellent. Employees are very courteous and helpful at all times.

CD
Carmen D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service is good. They need to improve on the time that it takes to complete the service. Some days, like on a Fridays, is not a good time to schedule an appointment. More mechanics need to be added for service on those days.
BRANDON L S., Customer Service Receptionist from Orlando Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service department does not honor their own website coupons
Shady service advisor was rude when I tried to use a coupon that I printed the night before from their own website. He then charged me an extra $10 and applied the coupon in a way that did not provide any discount. All managers were magically in a meeting during the entire time I was there and tried getting a resolution.

We apologize for your inconvenience. We will look farther into your situation with management. Please have a pleasent day.

Debra C.
Windermere, FL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review on service
Great service, knowledgeable associates

Good
Good

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We would like to speak to you about your review to see what went wrong. Please contact the number below from the times of 8am - 5pm. Please have a pleasent day.

Roberta W.
Apopka, FL
service
I have always been happy with the service when I bring my car in
BRANDON L S., Customer Service Receptionist from Orlando Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Joseph S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service through Mike !
Mike made this process for us ,from the meet and pleasant greeting to fast thorough service and following up with a heartfelt wish for continued service though him at Orlando Hyundai !!! I'd give 5 stars for service this great Everytime !!!

AL
Alan L.
Casselberry, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great experience
I scheduled an appointment for an oil change online and it was very easy. I arrived on time and the service advisor immediately wrote up my order, applied the discount coupon, and lead me to the waiting room. I spoke with my salesperson who sold me the certified car in June and reminisced about my buying experience. She and the general manager at the time honored their words. Her name is Kathy, now head of internet sales. Overall Orlando Hyundai has met my expectations in sales and service. Based on my current experiences with their customer care, I’ll be a longtime customer.

Cliff C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The personal service I recieve everytime I bring my car in for service. John is the Service Rep. I request because of his professionalism and the way he makes me feel I am his most important customer.er
Great service everytime.

BG
Bill G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
SERVICE
As I was in a hurry, I was pleased with the results.

We apologize for any inconvenience. You may have encountered. We are pleased to hear that we made your visit quick and easy. Please have a wonderful day.

Service was great!
John was great! Service was quick and easy