Overall Rating 4.7283948/5Overall Rating 4.7283948/5Overall Rating 4.7283948/5Overall Rating 4.7283948/5rating 4.7283948
Overall Rating 2.25926/5Overall Rating 2.25926/5rating 2.25926rating 2.25926rating 2.25926

Lauro B.
Windermere, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Our service advisor, John, provided excellent service. He was knowledgeable, professional and courteous.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good evening. I wanted to take the time to thank you for the wonderful feedback. Orlando Hyundai looks forward to seeing you again.

CF
Cleo F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, I didn’t have to wait for an extended period of time.
The advisor was very informative; the waiting area was clean and net.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning. I would like to thank you for choosing Orlando Hyundai and taking the time to complete our review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sharon W.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly service techs.
My service tech always greets me & we go over everything. He touches base with me as I wait in the spacious waiting area. I also love the free car wash on my way home.

Thank you for the 5 star review and coming in to see us at Orlando Hyundai

Darcy S.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Not Likely To Go Back
I have been going to this dealership for years, but when they fired my serviced advisor, nothing have been close to the same. I used to feel like I was heard and respected as a customer. But now I feel like I am a number to push through. My concerns were dismissed. Only one person who could check the balance of the car...and they don't work on the weekend?! I'm sorry, but whoever took this dealership and/or department over obviously doesn't need repeat business, so I will go elsewhere for my car servicing needs.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning. I apologize for your recent experience with us. I reached out in hopes to going over your concerns so I can be sure that we address them as needed. Please give me a call when you have a moment.

Cristofer B.
Nice
Nice
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review.

Cecilia C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service people
The service people are very conscientious.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Windermere, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice advisors yet slow service
Service advisors knowledgeable and kind yet wait time is too long even with appointment every time.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning. I reached out regarding your recent visit with us. If you could please call me when you have a moment.

Thank you.

JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to call me this morning. It was a pleasure talking to you. I look forward to seeing you here at Orlando Hyundai and taking care of you in the future. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again. Have a wonderful afternoon.

David S.
They are honest with me
Every time I've come to this dealership I always feel comfortable and welcome. They provide great service and inform me of any issues and allow me to make a well-informed decision.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We appreciate your trust and business. Have a wonderful weekend.

Kelvin S.
Customer feedback
Derrick was very helpful and gave me confidence that all services will be taken care of with full details.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to complete our review. Happy to hear Derrick was able to take great care of you :) be sure to always ask for Mr. Derrick when you're in. Thank you again for taking the time to complete our review and choosing Orlando Hyundai.

Luis B.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
I always take my hyundais to Orlando Hyundai. I own three. And the service rep, his name is Rodger Barrett, is phenomenal. He always takes care of me and gets me in and out (I'm usually a waiter) in no time!
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the outstanding comments and being loyal to the Hyundai family. We appreciate your trust and business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful Friday!

CR
Chiara R.
Fast service and excellent customer service experience
Fast service and excellent customer service experience
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

We appreciate the wonderful feedback and look forward to seeing you again

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Always a good experience when going to Hyundai
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

TK
Tori K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
I would highly recommend John. He was able to get my car in and out quickly. I am disappointed with Huyndai as I have had the same exact problem on two different cars. Coils shouldn't go out at 70,000 miles.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the review.

John M.
Ocoee, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine and car is running well. Sunday drop off was not handled well. No envelopes at drop off station, I had to track someone down to help me. Communication could have been better. Overall it was a decent experience.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and bringing to light the drop off process, I will be sure to address the situation so this does not happen again. Thank you, have a wonderful day.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
My experience was great.
Roger is always honest and helpful! I enjoy getting my car serviced at ORLANDO Hyundai!

Thank you for the outstanding review and choosing Orlando Hyundai

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Quick service
We came on New Year's Eve and were treated well and the service was fast!
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

OR
Ollie R.
Ocoee, FL
My Hyundai experience
My appointment went as smooth as could be, fast and courteous, i was quoted my repairs would take 2 1/2 hours, to my surprise it was done an hour early, no hassles and a smile from every associate. Definitely a pleasant experience. Thank you Orlando Hyundai.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. Also great to hear that we were able to get everything taken care of in a timely manner. We value your time and greatly appreciate your trust in us at Orlando Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/06/2019 Category: Service
I did not have to wait to long for the service I had done. I was able to get other things done .
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

So happy to hear that we were able to get you taken care of quick and easy! Thank you for the 5 star review and choosing Orlando Hyundai!

Eustis, FL
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Exellent customer service
Advisor, Derrick, was very helpful and took care of my car service
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

thank you for the wonderful comments and taking the time to complete our review

SG
Sheree G.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
It's in a convenient location.
This is my third Hyundai and the second on we purchase here.
Alan has been and always will be my service provider. His personality has always been the same, since the first day we met him.
JAMES F., Service Manager from Orlando Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for being a wonderful loyal guest of Orlando Hyundai over the years. Allyn and the Orlando Hyundai family truly appreciate your trust and look forward to seeing you in the future.