GM
GREG M.
12/13/2018
owner
Wonderful service Kevin is a little strange but we can deal with that

WT
WILLIAM T.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/08/2018
My Blazer running great in cold weather! Work done is awesome.
I took my Blazer in to be winterized and some repair work to be done. My Blazer has been starting and running perfectly in the cold weather. I like the work and cheerfulness of the people at Oswald Services. They have done excellent work and kept my Blazer running. They treat me with optimism and respect. I really appreciate all they do. Thank you very much.

Sharlie S.
Land Rover LR4
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Sharlie said she likes this business's customer service.

Leon S.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Leon said Josh and staff are very nice, and courteous, and treat him well. The last service was at no charge, and he appreciated this.

Monte B.
Shelley, ID
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Monte said the customer service is great.

NW
NOELLE W.
12/06/2018
New Customer
I had a fender bender and brought my 23-year-old car in to have the steering looked at. The service guys were absolutely wonderful, scheduled at a time convenient for me, offloaded my car off the trailer, checked it out and loaded It back on the trailer. Very minimal charge, answered my questions and all with a great attitude. I am excited to change repair shops and will come back to Oswald’s from now on.

V
Valued Customer
12/05/2018
Wonderful Service
I take our company cars to Oswald's to have them serviced. They are very accommodating with my needs and I've always received excellent service.

RD
RUSS D.
GMC Acadia
12/05/2018
Superb service Awesome communication
These guys are absolutely awesome! Great communication. Called me and updated me along the way. Repairs were way under budget, awesome awesome and more awesome!

JANETTE L.
12/04/2018
Such a great place
We're still fairly new customers to Oswald's, but have been so happy with the service here. We're always treated with a warm welcome and respect, and they always do a great job on our cars. My one and ONLY regret is that we didn't find this place years ago.

Ashton, ID
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/28/2018
Great experience.
I took a vehicle in to be lifted up and inspected before I bought it, and Oswald did it quickly and for free. I plan to use them in the future. A clean, friendly, transparent place. I also liked what I heard in the waiting room as they dealt with clients over the phone.

RN
RULON N.
11/26/2018
Professional Service and communication
Thank you for taking care of the car on the last visit. I appreciated the response for service and arranging the appointment. The visit went off without a hitch. I am grateful for the additional review of the condition of the battery and other components of the car. They allow my to plan the maintenance of the vehicle and avoid emergency breakdown service. I hope that the car continues to run for many years under your care.

Rulon

the staff is great

CF
CAROL F.
11/16/2018
Excwllent customer service. Right from walking in the door to picking up my car and leaving.
Besides the excellent customer service and greeting. They fully explained what they had done to my car and what future things I need to have done. That allows me to understand my upcoming costs, and not have any surprises when I next take my car in.

Dan H.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he appreciated the work and really liked the service.

KH
Kristi H.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Kristi said the business was amazingly helpful. They did everything she asked for and they even charged her less then she was quoted in the beginning.

Lyle M.
Rigby, ID
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Lyle said the service and staff were very good.

TG
TOM G.
11/09/2018
Truly honest
They are honest and back up their work. They have always done the work as agreed and provide suggestions how to keep your vehicle in top running condition. That is some of the reasons I have used this family operated business for over 30 years.

Sam B.
Rigby, ID
Buick Enclave
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marianne. She said the service is great, the staff is very accommodating and the facility is clean.

Battle Ground, WA
11/07/2018
Fast friendly and thourough
My elusive problem did not present itself to the mechanic, but they thoughroughly tested things and gave me the reccomended next steps.

HV
Heather V.
Idaho
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the staff was honest, and kept her updated. The price was fair, and she had a great experience.