SA
Shane A.
Nissan Titan
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Shane said that they are pretty good.

GMC Savana Cargo Van
09/03/2019
Excellent work. Very personable.
No time to write.

ROSS M.
08/31/2019
service
the service on my truck was well done and in reasonable time

KH
KATHY H.
Nissan Xterra
08/28/2019
Everyone that works there .j
This is the best place for all my service needs . Fast , friendly , and the right price .
Love these guys here .
Kathy

JEANENNE D.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
08/26/2019
Friendly fast and great work
They were fast and did great work

Nissan Murano
08/26/2019
No problems
Everything I needed was completed and Josh helped us find a much more cost-effective solution to an ongoing problem than what was originally on the docket. So far, I haven't had any more trouble with the engine light and all is well.

Ryan M.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said this business is fantastic. He stated the staff is quick and efficient, and they clean out his vehicle with every oil change.

BRETT M.
Dodge Dakota
08/19/2019
Make the a/c work
It was quite a bit more expensive than I thought it would be- they did help by coming down about $35, which helped. They do good work- seem to overdo some checking out of things- maybe that's good, but need to keep prices down as much as possible.

DE
DREW E.
08/17/2019
Best mechanic in town.
Hands down the best mechanic in town. They always go above and beyond! Another satisfied customer.

KA
KYLE A.
08/16/2019
Town and country van
Outstanding service and repair. They get all my business from now on.

DICK W.
08/16/2019
Professional
The staff at Oswald is professional and provides excellent workmanship.

08/14/2019
A miscommunication hiccup, in what has been a great working relationship
First off, I have to say that I have liked doing business with Oswald's Service and Repair. They have always been good to us, and treated us fairly. They even willingly ride back with me back to my workplace when I have to drop of my car. They have always called me to let me know when they find the problem related to any service being performed. I have come to expect this level of professionalism from them. Those calls give me the opportunity to make a decision as to how I want to proceed with the repair.

However this particular occasion when they called, several things happened that contributed to the problem we encountered. 1st , I was away from my phone in a meeting and missed the call. Second they apparently were very busy and just failed to call me back or try another phone number which I know is on file with them.

To their credit, they treated us fairly and did their best to make things right. They discounted the bill, which was a nice gesture. And they also appeared to have vacuumed and cleaned my windows which I hadn't expected.

Overall, I still feel this shop performs above average on the repairs we've had them provide, and they do so in a timely manner and work hard to satisfy. Josh and Nick are very friendly and courteous to us!

I will continue to have them maintain our vehicles. I believe we're both going to be more vigilant in the future.

VS
VAL S.
Shelley, ID
08/10/2019
Always professional, always gets the job done, always honest, EXCELLENT REPAIR SERVICE.

JEAN S.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/30/2019
Easy to get a convenient appointment. Prompt service while there. Very courteous. Good work! I Can trust them to care for my car.

Cadillac CTS
07/30/2019
Great service !
Serviced my ca and truck. Love the recommended maintenance delivered to my email. Told them I was going on a long trip and they checked everything. Found a few problems and fixed them the same day!

CL
CLARK L.
Rigby, ID
07/28/2019
GREAT PLACE
I am repeat customer. The service is fast friendly and honest!!

JEANENNE D.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
07/27/2019
Fast friendly service
I took my car in because when I had the oil changed they said it had huge leak. Josh was friendly and showed me the problem and gave me a detailed report. I feel like the prices are fair although I wish I didn’t have to make these repairs. Hopefully they will get my car fixed quickly

Nissan Murano
07/26/2019
A bit disappointed
Oswald's always does a great job and is so helpful and friendly that I'm happy to bring our cars here for service. However, my appointment yesterday was a little disappointing. They got the car finished in record time, which was awesome. But they did not go over what their tech found with me the way they usually do. As a result, I didn't know until I got back home that the car was out of alignment, which is something I would have really liked to have gotten fixed while they had the car in the shop. My car also has an annoying issue where the "service engine soon" light comes on with maddening regularity. Oswald's went completely through the car several months ago and told me what the problem was and believed they'd fixed it--at least in the interim. Whatever they fix did at that time did resolve the issue for months as the light hasn't come on at all. Unfortunately, when I had them do the induction fuel system clean yesterday that they had recommended at my last appointment, it may have undone whatever correction was made previously because that dang engine light is coming on again. I took it back and had them clear it, but it almost immediately popped back on again. I don't know if the fuel system clean caused it or if it was just an unhappy coincidence, but it's so frustrating.

So I was a little bit disappointed with the outcome yesterday, but still love Oswald's. You cannot beat their customer service and I do trust their assessments and advice, which is saying a lot when I've been ripped off by so many other shops and mechanics in the past. I just really wish I'd known about the issues before I paid and left.

CEDRIC M.
07/24/2019
Quality service
Oswald’s Service and Repair honest and fair in service provided and pricing. They are prompt in their work and providing you with all the information about what was completed on your vehicle. The staff was very friendly and helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

Jeanne K.
07/24/2019
Staff and Service
We take our outfits to Josh. We know everything will be done right and in a timely manner.