LP
LAURA P.
02/21/2019
05 Honda Accord
Service was amazing as always! Fast and responsibly priced.

PJ

ROBERT S.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/16/2019
Another Excellent Job
As usual, fast service and great work.

Jr R.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
JR said they accommodated him on the same day and they were efficient.

WC
WESTON C.
02/06/2019
Oswald Service and Repair was easy to talk to and get feed back from. They did what I ask them to do for a fair price and I am very pleased to say I will be doing all my auto repair business with them.

TT
Taisha T.
Buick Skylark
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Taisha said the staff took her vehicle as soon as they could and they were thorough with their diagnosis.

JIM G.
02/01/2019
They do a great job on my vehicles and they are honest.

Jeff C.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that the place provided him with a great experience.

DE
DALE E.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/29/2019
I've been using Oswald for a few months now. They've always been fast and good at communication. The after market warranty I have paid 100% of their charges for some major work I had done. I now use them for all my work. They have a great rewards program too.

ME
MATT E.
01/25/2019
4x4
I will always take my vehicles to this shop. They are quick, professional and the cost was under what i expected. Never had any issues with any of the work they've done for me.

INFINITI QX60
01/25/2019
Wow!
It's so uplifting to feel valued and appreciated. When you walk into Oswald, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. The employees are eager to serve and answer any questions. They are knowledgeable and experts at what they do. I'm very grateful that I switch to Oswald for all of my vehicle needs. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

TC
Terry C.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the business did a good job.

SR
Steven R.
Chandler, AZ
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Steven said they do a very good job and they are easy to work with.

JOE T.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2019
Customer service
We always appreciate the honest; friendly customer service they provide with each visit.

Terry M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Terry said Josh was easy to work with and did a good job.

CAMERON B.
01/14/2019
Headlight Replacement
very excellent service

Jean S.
01/14/2019
The people, trust, good work
Trust in a business is important. Trust that they look out for your best interest. Trust that they do what they say. Trust that they know what is best for your car. And trust their prices are fair. I appreciate Oswald’s for all that.

JEAN S.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/12/2019
Great service! Always helpful and friendly!
The thing I like most about Oswald’s is that I trust them to treat me fairly...that’s important to me. They are always patient and helpful with my questions. I recommend them to my friends and family.

01/12/2019
Good time problem Solved
Quick with fix and cost less then quoted cost.

Ford Police Interceptor
01/11/2019
Awesome Shop
I have been bringing my vehicles here for a year now and they're great. They've worked hard on my truck, which required a full engine replacement. They worked with my warranty company and did a great job. When the engine unexpectedly came with spark plugs (something we weren't expecting), they gave me the new ones they had purchased on my behalf for the setup, just in case I need them some day. Small detail, but not everybody would do that. They even did the 500 mile maintenance inspection free of charge. They also provide shuttle service, which makes it easy to drop by from work and get picked up at the end of the day. You can't go wrong with this shop in my opinion.