Business Solutions

Owen Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
PA
PAM A.
06/24/2022
Great experience
I was referred to Owens Automotive because my air conditioner quit working. They were able to diagnose the problem right away and fix it . I was very pleased...

BETTY B.
06/24/2022
Very satisfied with service
Friendly service and kept me updated on work being done

LH
LINDA H.
06/21/2022
Diagnosed problem and solved it quickly and efficiently.
The guys found my truck’s problem, kept me updated on progress. This is second repair they have done to my 10 year old vehicle over the past 2 years. Very...

RAY (BOOGIE) W.
06/18/2022
Great people Awesome Service
Donnie and his team never disappoint. I needed front end work on an 8 year old truck with nearly 200,000 miles on it. The truck rode terrible. I dropped it...

DJ
DEBRA J.
06/17/2022
GREAT WORK
Took my mom's vehicle in to have serviced after she passed. I had been sitting, undriven for 2 years. Donnie went over every inch of her car and I got it...