TC
TOMI C.
Drexel, NC
08/17/2019
Review of visit
They are always friendly and knowledgeable.

ROGER S.

Hickory, NC
Honda Civic Sdn
08/10/2019
Professional and affordable!
I have chosen Owen Chester Enterprises to take care of my vehicle because of his ability to do perfect work in a timely manner at a reasonable price!

BP
BARBARA P.
Kia Soul
08/08/2019
Great local shop
Very personable, friendly, courteous, trustworthy and reliable.

PS
PAT S.
07/30/2019
Fast good work
I use Owen Enterprise because I get good, fast work done on my vehicle

Mercedes-Benz C300
07/25/2019
Professional
Very professional and great at explaining any issues.

CR
CATHERINE R.
HILDEBRAN, NC
07/24/2019
Fairly priced, extremely good customer service
They were very knowledgeable, great customer service! Very quick repairs and fairly priced. I definitely recommend and will return when I need repairs in the future!

LC
Linda C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she's always had really good service from him, he was such a gentleman, he wouldn't let her leave until the vehicle was right and if it wasn't right he wouldn't charge her for it. She really appreciated him taking such good care of her vehicle.

TJ
TODD J.
Cullowhee, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/14/2019
Mini Cooper
We were own our way to the beach when we encountered problems with our 2007 Mini Cooper. Fortunately we were in two different cars, so we could leave the mini with Owen. Being that it was an holiday weekend, I wasn’t expecting the car to be looked at until the following week. Owen had our car up and running by following Wednesday. They were fair and up front with my cars issue. Also we found out that the rear tires were in need of being replaced and having an alignment done. He recommended a company that was also very fair in price and service to replace the tires.

TH
TROY H.
07/12/2019
Satisfied customer
Great service and knowledgeable with diagnostics and repairs. Great at explaining problems and methods of repairs.

KELLY M.
Jeep Patriot
06/27/2019
Superior service!!
Thank you for taking such great care of my car!!

TC
TOMI C.
Drexel, NC
06/21/2019
Owen Chester Enterprises
They are always kind and courteous and very knowledgeable about working on my vehicles

06/17/2019
Good communication from Owen Chester.

RL
RON L.
Nebo, NC
06/16/2019
Great Place for repairs
Owen and Josh are the best. Do great work and very accommodating and prompt to our needs.

HF
HAROLD F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/13/2019
Convenient and Professional Service
Was having to drive to Asheville to have a Mercedes serviced and even with a loaner car it was too much driving or waiting. Owen Chester Enterprises provided quality work at a better price than the dealership

KD
KEITH D.
05/29/2019
2007 2500HD
Owen & Josh do a great job, it great to have someone you can trust to work on your vehicle.

NS
NED S.
Buick LeSabre
05/08/2019
close to home,trustworthy,dependable
Great place, work is good

owen & josh

BF
BRUCE F.
Chrysler 300
05/06/2019
Professional, prompt service
Owen and Josh always do a great job diagnostically and with repairs. In addition to that, they are very courteous. I would recommend them for any problems you might be experiencing.

Thanks for your review.
owen & josh

KD
KEITH D.
04/26/2019
Truck repair
He is honest and straight up about things, breaks it down as to what he has found.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks for the comments. We appreciate you for letting us work on your vehicle
Owen & Josh

GR
GABRIEL R.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/05/2019
I thought I had a bad transmission and found out it wasn’t anywhere near as expensive. The shop manager saved me money. It’s not easy to find an honest auto mechanic. I would recommend them to anyone. I also got my car back in a timely manner.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for your comments and letting us work on your van.
Owen & Josh