CHRISTIANNAH S.
Valdese, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/23/2020
Amazing customer service
My experience was great. Owen made sure I understood what he was working on. He also kept me informed on the potential cost and my repair came in under budget! Excellent experience and I will be back!
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for the comments. and  thank you for letting our team repair your car
Owen
Josh
Loren

DONNA W.
Lexus IS 250
09/23/2020
Great mechanics!
Very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Did a great job on my son’s Lexus. I will use Owen Chester Enterprises do my future mechanical needs.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 09/24/2020

Thank yoou for the comments.
Our team appreciates the being able to repair your Lexus.
Owen
Josh
Loren

LK
LISA K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/18/2020
Knowledgeable nice reapectable
Was willing to work on my grand daughters VW when no o e else would was very up front and honest with me and cares about getting things done in timely fashion would recommend him to anyone
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 09/19/2020

Thank you for the comments. We appreciate letting us work on your daughters car

KELLY M.
Jeep Patriot
08/14/2020
Great service.
Superior service from Owen and Josh!!

JOSEPH S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/11/2020
Great service.
They are very knowledgeable and caring.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 08/12/2020

DAVE L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/07/2020
Expertise and Honesty
Honesty and knowledge of what needed to be done is very much appreciated!

I will recommend this business to all my friends.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 08/10/2020

thank you for your comments. we appreciate you business.
we are here if you need us
Owen Chester
Josh Chester
Loren Jewel

JOE F.
Ford Expedition
07/26/2020
These guys are the best
Owen Chester does business right they are honest straight forward and will not steer you wrong Great bunch of guys
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 07/31/2020

BRANDON H.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/25/2020
Top service from quality individuals!
Trust is a one syllable word. Luckily there's one business I trust with my truck. It's Owen Interprises. Multiple-level quality and expertise, I go to no other. Top quality people and service.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 07/31/2020

thank you for the compliments. thank you for letting us work on your vehicle

CL
CAROL L.
Ram 2500
07/25/2020
Reliable and fast service that I can always count on.
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Owen Chester Enterprises ever since they opened. In all those years I have never had a bad experience. At all! As a female it can be intimidating to bring your vehicle in for service anywhere (as it’s a male dominated profession). However, Owen and Josh are very easy to talk with and they even make the time to show me and explain the work that was done.

GS
GREG S.
Dodge Ram Wagon
07/04/2020
1997 Dodge Conversion Van and 2004 F-150
Owen, Josh and staff are very friendly and extend a warm welcome to their garage. They listen to you as you explain the problems with your vehicle, they respond to your questions and perform well qualified repairs on your vehicles.

NS
NED S.
Buick LeSabre
06/27/2020
Easy to get there. Price is good.
Alway on time. He does good work! He does what he tell you.

GR
Gary R.
North Carolina
Buick Terraza
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Gary said his vehicle was a wreck and they fixed it.

Mercury Grand Marquis
06/25/2020
Believer in communication.

STEVE W.
06/12/2020
Local service
Finds the problem and quick service

BR
BRENDAN R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/12/2020
Fair Price, Fast Service!
I'm from out of town. I googled for AC service... can't be without AC here. I spoke to Owen who said to bring my vehicle down that day and he'd do his best to get it done by next day, which he did. Service was fast, professional, and fair priced...The AC works great!