PM
Peggy M.
Chevrolet Trax
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said she would recommend this business for service.

ROB H.
Kia Rio
11/30/2018
Outstanding Workmanship
100% satisfied this time, as with every time! This is your one stop for professional service and two of the nicest gentlemen you will ever meet!!!!!!

DAVID R.
11/23/2018
Service was Great
Thank you for providing service for our vehicle. You were honest and efficient by providing just what was needed and not trying to do more than was necessary unlike our first service provider was trying to do. We will be back!!

ST
SCOTT T.
11/15/2018
Reliable
Always reliable and efficient.

PS
PAT S.
11/15/2018
Dead battery
Good, fast and courteous service. Will use again

11/12/2018
Repairs done on 2005 Toyota Camry
Owen Chester Enterprises is a reputable and reliable business. We recently had a situation that needed immediate service. We had a mandatory out of town meeting and the alternator and battery needed replacing. The car would only go about 10 miles per hour.
We called and they were able to work us into their very busy schedule and in a very timely manner.
We were so appreciative of their concern and help.

MANNY R.
10/31/2018
Review: oil change
It was good. I had 2 wait longer bc they didn't have any oil filters on, but other than that it was a good experience.

BG
BRYAN G.
Lincoln Continental
10/26/2018
To know that you can rely on a first rate mechanic.Priceless

ALEXANDER M.
Volkswagen CC
10/25/2018
2013 VW CC
The service at Chester was exceptional. Took my car in one morning and by that afternoon they had narrowed down the problem and got it taken care of. Chester even went out of his way and gave me a lift when I dropped my vehicle off. Great service. Would highly recommend.

AP
ANDY P.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/24/2018
You get what you pay for.
The prompt service is the best and the way they go that extra step to make sure it's right.... excellent service.

Randy C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he's been a customer for 25 plus years. The employees are good people and he likes what they do.

10/02/2018
Work performed on my Toyota Camry
Great service! Great turnaround time! Very reputable business!

LC
Linda C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the owner of this business is the best. She has tried other businesses, but he is the best. He always treats her well, and he will not let her vehicle leave unless it is correct. The service is always good.

STEVE C.
Cadillac SRX
09/28/2018
Very professional
Friendly, reasonable, and they make you feel welcome.

CHARLES M.
09/22/2018
Same as below . . .
Always excellent and trust worthy service!!!!!!!!

RL
RON L.
Nebo, NC
09/16/2018
Great service and dependable work and Owen is the best
service is always prompt and accurate

Susie W.
09/14/2018
A very reputable business!! I recommend it highly!
A very trustworthy business. I’m so pleased that a friend recommended Owen to me to service my vehicle.
He saved me a lot of money and fixed my vehicle in a very short amount of time.
I have recommended his services to several of my friends and they have also been very pleased with the service.

TH
TROY H.
09/13/2018
Thorough service, explained servicing well. No problems encountered. Great service. Great facility.
Have always found Owen Chester Enterprises to be honest, forthright, and prompt in meeting needs, and promised completion times.

TC
TOMI C.
Drexel, NC
BMW Z3
09/13/2018
Owen Chester enterprises review
They always give good service. Very professional and just all around nice guys.

09/11/2018
It is trustworthy. You get immediate attention to your vehicles need. The price of labor for repairs are reasonable and not highly over charged.
I am always satisfied with the work done on my vehicle.
It is done in a timely matter. I am informed if additional work needs to be done beforehand.
It is a very reputable business and I would recommend it to anyone I know. In fact I have several friends whom I have already mentioned this business to and they have been very pleased with their service as well.