JOE M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/04/2021
Clean very tidy place
Great people, I like that it is a family business they about the name on the door. This was a great find for me and I’m sure it will be for the next customer.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks for the comments

LK
LINDA K.
04/23/2021
I can always count on Josh/Owen to make sure they identify and fix the problem timely and efficiently. Knowledgeable and friendly!
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 04/24/2021

Thank you for your comments.we appreciate your business

SUSY W.
2017 Toyota Highlander
Owen Chester Enterprises is a very reputable business! They are honest and fair in the pricing for their services!

KL
KIMBERLY L.
Connellys Springs, NC
Chevrolet Pickup
04/22/2021
Excellent work and customer service!
This experience was remarkable!
Anyone needing vehicle repairs should go here!
Thank you for making this experience painless
:) k

RICK C.
Ram 1500
Clean ,dependable, an honesty
Great people that does great work at a reasonably
Price. Cant beat them.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 04/23/2021

thanks for the comments

BK
BILLY K.
Valdese, NC
Chrysler Sebring
04/16/2021
Took time to here my car problem
Fair explains the problem and what it took to fix it kindness what else needs to be fixed
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 04/17/2021

Thanks for the comments. We appreciate letting us work on your vehicle

LYNN S.
Mazda CX-5
04/11/2021
Excellent work at a fair price. Friendly and punctual. Extremely knowledgeable and professional.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for the comments. We appreciate letting us service your vehicle.If we can be of servic anytime le me know.

MATT B.
BMW Z4
04/08/2021
Fast, friendly, knowledgeable.
Owen and Josh are great fellas. Just moved to the area. I’m definitely making their shop my go to.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business

JOE M.
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/07/2021
Clean you could eat off the floor. That is a great sign that they care about there shop and they are respectful of your car.
Father and son business. Great business I felt like I had known them all my life. I’m glad to know there are still people like this in the world.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you very much. It is customers like you that make it worthwhile.
Thanks

BRIAN B.
GMC Acadia
03/24/2021
Great business
Chester was very nice and very good on service.

03/24/2021
Left with more problems then when I brought it in.
I went there for one problem and left with more problems that were not there before. I ended up fixing it myself. It was a waste of my time and money.

TW
TROY W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/23/2021
Good service at a fair price. Always satisfied with the work.

PR
PAUL R.
03/17/2021
It’s hard to find mechanic shops you can trust to do the job right the first time and charge a fair price. This place did both. I will be returning for services and repairs here.

ROB H.
03/17/2021
Outstanding!
Look no further!
Top shelf service by wonderful, honest people!
AAAA+++++!!!!!!!!!

AV
Allen V.
03/13/2021
Superb all the way around. Great communication and complete service,
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 03/14/2021

Thank you for the comments.Pleasure to service your vehicle