DAVID G.
Ford Expedition
01/09/2021
Expert service at a fair price
I have been a customer for more than five years and have never had a problem or complaint. They are good at diagnosing problems and recommending the right solution. I trust these guys completely.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the comments thank you for letting us work on your vehicle

MELODIE G.
12/30/2020
Very helping attutude
Appreciated the quick service, and the time that was taken to help me understand preventative measures.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 01/04/2021

Susie W.
11/29/2020
2013 Highlander
Owen Chester Enterprises is a business you can trust. There was a problem with my brakes. The problem turned out to be a brake bolt missing.
Owen Chester replaced it at no charge.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for letting us repair your Highlander.

AP
ADAM P.
Ford Econoline
11/24/2020
Excellent, thorough work for a good price
Absolutely no complaints about the quality service to my classic van.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for your comments. we appreciate your business.

OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for your business.
Owen Josh

Shaun C.
North Carolina
GMC Yukon XL
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Shaun said no complaint, happy with the business.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 11/11/2020

Hi Shaun
Thank you for the comments.

VK
VALERIE K.
South Burlington, VT
10/31/2020
Owen Chester Enterprises
This is the second time I've used Owen Chester Enterprises....very pleased with the service and quality of work. Everything was done in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable.

MARK P.
10/14/2020
Transmisson work
Great service and knowledgeable experts.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for the comment. We appreciate your business

BRANDON H.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/10/2020
Top service from quality individuals!
Owen Enterprises did a fantastic job!!!
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 10/11/2020

thank you for your comments.we appreciate your business

ANSON B.
Volvo 960
10/04/2020
Volvo 960
Great service. Easy going. Would def recommend this place to everyone
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the comment. We appreciate the opportunity to service your car.

GS
GREG S.
Dodge Ram Wagon
10/03/2020
1997 Dodge Conversion Van and 2004 F-150
Owen and Josh are genuinely concerned about the vehicles they work on and especially communication to the owners.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 10/04/2020

Thank you for the comments. If we can be of future service let us know.
Thank you for letting us work on your vehicle.

AP
ALAN P.
10/03/2020
Very friendly and listened to my issue with my truck.
Never had been here before & Owen was very friendly and listened to my issue with my truck. He immediately set me up an appointment. He told me up front of some of the issues that could possibly happen, after fixing my truck. But, everything seems to be working great. Fixed my truck on time & I was very pleased. Will definitely go back to him.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 10/04/2020

Thank you for the comment. Thank you for letting us work on your vehicle. If we can be of future service let us know.

PK
PATSY K.
Vale, NC
Nissan Quest
10/01/2020
Great people
Very friendly fast work but done right prices are fair and reasonable
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the comment. Let us know if we can be of service again.

CHRISTIANNAH S.
Valdese, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/23/2020
Amazing customer service
My experience was great. Owen made sure I understood what he was working on. He also kept me informed on the potential cost and my repair came in under budget! Excellent experience and I will be back!
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for the comments. and  thank you for letting our team repair your car

DONNA W.
Lexus IS 250
09/23/2020
Great mechanics!
Very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Did a great job on my son’s Lexus. I will use Owen Chester Enterprises do my future mechanical needs.
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 09/24/2020

Thank yoou for the comments.
Our team appreciates the being able to repair your Lexus.

LK
LISA K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/18/2020
Knowledgeable nice reapectable
Was willing to work on my grand daughters VW when no o e else would was very up front and honest with me and cares about getting things done in timely fashion would recommend him to anyone
OWEN C. from Owen Chester Enterprises responded on 09/19/2020

Thank you for the comments. We appreciate letting us work on your daughters car