Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Awful
They don’t want to take the right time with the vehicle
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Mr. Fago,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey. I am sorry to hear we did not provide 5-Star service on your recent visit. I have done some follow-up this morning; reviewing your repair order, speaking to the technician, and the advisor.
Based on the concern of the engine not reaching operating temperature and not registering on the gauge my technician recommended starting with a temp sending unit. According to the technician the unit in the vehicle was after-market and there is a chance this would not provide the computer / cluster with the correct data. My advisor recently replaced this, but there is still a chance the part isn't working properly. Once this is ruled out the next step would be to move onto the thermostat, if the thermostat is failing it would not allow proper coolant flow through the engine to bring the engine up to operating temp. Once the thermostat and temp sending unit are ruled out we would turn our attention to a possible plug in one of the coolant passages internally in the engine. This portion of the diagnostic would require at least partial disassembly of the engine to determine the issue.
Unfortunately this is a complicated diagnostic process, which requires more time than we had with the vehicle. My advisor suggested we keep the vehicle over the weekend to order the temp sending unit and the thermostat so we could continue the diagnostic process.
We are more than happy to continue the diagnostic process, which will take some time, which is what my advisor was conveying to you previously. We would of course apply the diagnostic fee you paid already to the ongoing diagnostic process.
Please feel free to contact me at the number below or by replying to this email to schedule a convenient time to get your vehicle back in and to continue the process.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
The facility is small, and worn out. Entire place could use a remodel. They used to detail vehicles in and out after service, but this hasn't happened for a couple years now. Average service. Definitely not as friendly or helpful as the large dealership in the Phoenix area. They don't work on weekends like a bigger dealership.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Mr. Brunner,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Let me take a moment and address your concern regarding the leaking oil filter note on your vehicle inspection. My technician made this note as reference as there was some oil residue around your existing filter and she wanted to make sure to being the car back up in the air after filling the oil, while it was running so she could verify if there was an actual leak or not. There was not an actual leak when she checked after filling the vehicle, so there was not need to address further.
I hope this provides clarity to the note from the tech on your inspection. If you have any further questions please let me know.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Great Job!!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. Our goal is to treat our customers like family and to provide 5-star service every-time. I am glad Nico was able to accomplish this during your visit. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let us know anytime in the future if we can be of any assistance.

JE
Joseph E.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
good speedy service
Nico was knowledgeable and friendly. Will visit again.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Good Evening,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our customer service survey. As I am sure you know this is the measure of the level of service and our report card to Hyundai. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am glad we executed this for your visit. We look forward to be able to serve all of your future vehicle needs. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

12/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
They got done quicker than promised real nice people

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. I am glad to hear Nico was able to take good care of you and provide you with 5-Star service. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in regards to your vehicle. Have a great new year.

12/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly environment.
Awesome service. Employee's were very professional and friendly.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service department survey. We always strive for five star service and I am happy to hear Nico took great care of you. Please know we value you as a customer and look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs in the future. Please let us know if there is every any way we can provide assistance.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent
Service rep was excellent in explaining our routine updates, repairs, and timing to complete and expectations. He and the mechanic were very thorough in answering our questions and making sure we understand.
One issue we encountered was the car sales guy visiting the waiting room and asking us whether we want to "upgrade" our car. We were tired and just wanted to relax while we waited, but the car sales guy interrupted our relaxation and wait.
Lastly, we hope the complimentary car wash returns.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/25/2018

Good Evening,
Thank you so much for filling out our survey and Merry Christmas. I am glad you Nico provided you with 5-Star service. I am sorry to hear the salesman interrupted you and I will certainly pass that information along. We truly appreciated and value you as a customer and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Richard G.
Taylor, AZ
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Recall servicing
Excellent service, everyone is always helpful and courteous. Nico told us the service would take about an hour and he got it done in about 25 minutes, this was greatly appreciated.

Good evening and Merry Christmas,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey as you know this is our report card to Hyundai. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am glad Nico was able to execute this for you. Please know how much we value your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Marianna P.
Munds Park, AZ
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Service call
NO pressure. They were done sooner than projected. Offered me advice and options but again , no pressure. Thank you.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. I am glad we were able to take great care of you. Our goal is to advise you on what your vehicle needs and let you make an informed choice. I am glad you did not feel pressured. We look forward to seeing you for your next service .
Have a very merry Christmas.

Dorothy R.
Williams, AZ
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and support
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our service survey and for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to take good care of you and your vehicle and we look forward to servicing all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Chinle, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff very professional
Nico was a big help, very knowledgeable and professional. There were issues is the past with previous employees, but I will continue coming back in the future!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am so glad to hear Nico too good care of you and your vehicle during your service visit and you will be coming back in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you.

Phoenix, AZ
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Work was done quickly and correctly
We were satisfied with the work and promptness of the staff.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am glad to hear Nico did this for you. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

DK
Dianna K.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oxendale Hyundai is great; Hyundai Corporate is stupid.
Everything at Oxendale was great. I had to take a trip on short notice and they got me in without an appointment. Work was fast. Price reasonable. All good.

Hyundai Corporate, however, needs to go die in a hole. They essentially force every customer to give them a 5 star review here by holding their workers' fates at the company hostage to these reviews. If I hadn't completed this review, or if I hadn't given Oxendale 5 stars, the poor guy who works the counter there would have had his evaluations reduced. This means that despite the fact that Oxendale is legitimately great, you cannot trust any reviews here. Keep that in mind.

To review: Oxendale: 5 stars; Hyundai corporate: 0 stars for being manipulative, cynical jackasses.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

Thank you so much for responding and I am glad Nico provided you with 5-Star Service. Unfortunately like all manufacturers Hyundai keeps a very close eye on the review and tie them directly to the dealership personnel. Thanks for caring and understanding this.

Rock Point, AZ
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Recomend to others
Good service and communication would highly recommend it
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Mrs. John,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. This is the report card for the service advisor and his interaction with you during your recent visit. I wanted to touch base with you and see if there were any issues during your visit. You notes of better than expected, excellent, and would highly recommend indicate you had a good interaction, but the 3 star score is a failing grade for the advisor. I wanted to find out where we fell short as "We Strive for Five" as 5 stars is what Hyundai considers passing. If you did want to score your interaction with Nico 5 stars I can send you another survey to complete. I await your response.

Winslow, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
wonderful advisor
Nico was just absolutely fantastic! Very knowledgeable and helpful, but also honest, which is refreshing in this industry. I almost didn't come in today because of previous advisers, but as long as Nico is here I will continue to return to Oxendale.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our service survey. This is our report card to Hyundai. Our goal is to Strive for Five Star Service every-time and I am very glad to hear Nico did this. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you for being an Oxendale service customer.

Melanie C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
The service I received at Oxyendale Hyundai on 12/3/18 for a basic oil change was excellent. The service manager was friendly, explained things thoroughly, and was genuinely concerned about providing me with great service. The service was on time which I appreciate. This is a big turn around from service I received over the last year + from tge prior manager.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and for the kind response. We always strive for five stars and I am glad we were able to take care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to all of your future service visits.

2009 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, great service
The staff here can't be beat.
Only downside, dealership service prices are a bit higher but they are held to a higher standard.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. I am glad we were able to get you taken care of and we look forward to seeing you for your next service visit. Have a great week.

Marrianna D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and speedy services
In keeping life simple, I choose to have my 2011 Hundai serviced at our local dealership. They have all the service records available, know when a recall update has appeared, and what items need to be checked at the appropriate mileage markers. And they do the servicing in a timely manner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. As I am sure you know this is our report card for the service department. We strive for five star service every time. I am glad we were able to take care of your vehicle and I appreciate the opportunity you give us to service you each time you pull into our service drive. Have a great day and we will see you on your next visit.

Sedona, AZ
12/03/2018 Category: Service
My check engine light came on after I visited them, but I went back and they fixed it right away.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. This is our report card to Hyundai and we Strive for 5-Stars on every visit. I am glad to hear we addressed your check engine light right away and got you taken care of. We look forward to seeing you on your next service. Have a great week.

2015 Hyundai Accent
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff
Everything about my service was great except typical dealership stuff where they try to sell you something for way more than it is. Told me I need a new a battery soon, even though I’ve yet to have issues with it and tried to sell me one for 180$! Definitely can get a cheaper one anywhere else. Also, on my report, they wrote that they washed my car, it was definitely not washed. But overall, good service and got it all done in a timely manner!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/02/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. This is the report card for our service department which allows us to take your feedback and make changes as needed.
Thank you for pointing out the wash line is still showing up on our invoice, I thought we took care of this, but I will contact our dealer management service to have this removed. We made the decision to stop washing vehicles due to the overall lack of facilities to complete vehicle washes for service while being able to maintain the wash requirements for new vehicle delivery.
Part of every vehicle inspection is a battery test and while you may have not experienced any issues with your vehicle starting a failed battery test while the vehicle still starts is the only warning you will have prior to the battery possibly leaving you stranded. The choice to replace the battery elsewhere is yours, but it is our responsibility to you, to provide an accurate report card on your vehicle, so you can then use that information to make educated decisions regarding vehicle maintenance. I know the perception is dealerships provide the most expensive choice, however I think you will find our price on a battery service to be very competitive. Many after-market stores will offer you multiple options regarding warranty / cranking amps and reserve capacity for batteries, a dealership however only offers the exact battery the manufacturer had installed in the vehicle from the factory. This ensures the entire electrical system operates as designed.
We always want the choice to be up to you, while having all of the information needed to make a decision. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.