Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

RD
Ronald D.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service on long waiting.
You need to have coupons like oil change and other stuff on your website. Your website isn't that great.

Jason H.
Winslow, AZ
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Oxendale Hyundai
Excellent service in both customer and maintenance departments!!

ZW
Zack W.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is Great
The service department techs are great and they go the extra mile. I had a troublesome alignment issue and they took the extra time to perform a road force balance that fixed the problem. Other shops might have just gave it a regular alignment and I'd end up right back where I started.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and good service
Got in and out with all the required services completed as expected.

WK
William K.
Williams, AZ
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
The Service Department was very friendly. They checked on me and let me know how much longer it would take for my Service. They took care of a recall part also. The price for the oil change and tire rotation was very reasonable. Every employee I saw, said hello.

Prescott, AZ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/24/2018 Category: Service
OK Service
Staff were not very professional, but they got my car in and out for less than I expected.

Marrianna D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and scheduling
The service manager is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I was able to schedule a service appointment when it was convenient for me. The costs at Oxendale Hyundai are very comparable to other garages and I know my car is getting the recommended manufactured parts needed for repairs. Plus, the dealership service manager has info about any recalls by Hyundai.

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Took too long
The service took a lot longer than expected and the waiting area was dirty
SHANE C S., Service Manager from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Amy,
 my name is Shane and i am the service manager at oxendale hyundai, i wanted to reach out to you about your recent service experience and see if there is anything i can do to help with the poor experience you had at our dealership? Please feel free to contact me anytime monday-friday 8am-5pm.

Shane Sweet
928-774-3200

Jessica L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor untimely service
I don't care if Hyundai offers $5 oil changes, I'll never use this dealership again for servicing. There is no way 15 minutes was a sufficient amount of time to change my oil properly. I don't think that's even enough time to let the oil drain fully. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for an oil change from someone who cares.
SHANE C S., Service Manager from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

hello Jessica,
 my name is Shane i am the service manager at oxendale hyundai and i am reaching out to see if there is anything i can do to help with the poor experience you had while visiting us for service? please feel free to contact me anytime monday-friday 8am-5pm

Shane Sweet
928-774-3200

Carol H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service after purchase
Luke was my salesman. He has been my go to man when needed help with computer settings etc. Saw him about evaluation on passesnger rear tire rim that I hit curb with. He got service mgr and for me. Taken care of immediately. This young man needs a raise, he is an asset to Oxendale Hyundai, Flagstaff, Arizona

Jamie L.
Williams, AZ
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Good service with friendly faces.

GL
Greg L.
South Ogden, UT
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Below average service work
Blown engine replaced. Good experience/service. Only complaint is that the communication from shop regarding repair status /Hyundai USA repair approval could have been better.

Transmission drain and fill - Poor experience/service. Service tech failed to tighten the drain or fill plug. Transmission fluid leaked from the transmission leaving me stranded on the side of the road after less than ~200 miles of driving. Service manager did credit the cost of the service back to cover towing & rental car expenses incurred due to their mistake.

DF
Donald F.
Holbrook, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service but...
Getting someone to answer the phones or return a voice mail is next to impossible

Joseph S.
Munds Park, AZ
05/04/2018 Category: Service
comments
On time/ affordable

DT
Diane T.
Sedona, AZ
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very attentive and friendly.
Only complaint is our service dept. forgot to call us when it was ready so we were driving all over town trying to keep busy and waiting for their call. Someone forgot! ☹️

04/29/2018 Category: Service
Answer the phone when customers call.
Calls to schedule a service appointment answered repeatedly by voicemail. Slow to return calls.

RY
Roger Y.
Chambers, AZ
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Good office staff and services

Deborah D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2018 Category: Service
They do the work when I need it
Staff are very nice and very helpful no matter what or when I have questions.

04/13/2018 Category: Service
Flagstaff Hyundai was great
However, I am not too happy with Hyundai in general.
I privately purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata with only 41,000 miles. One month later, the transmission went out.
I thought "America's Best Warranty" would cover me...(100k for 1st owner, 60k for subsequent). The dealership worked hard trying to get Hyundai to cover the $3200 repair, but Corporate Hyundai refused saying it was over 5 years. I feel that Hyundai should have covered this repair with the mileage being below 60k...shoot even below 50k, and very close to 40k miles...this has left me not feeling good about being a Hyundai owner.

Maryann M.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
All my questions were answered and my issues were taken care of