Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

NT
Natasha T.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I feel like they are honesty and upfront with you about your service needs and requirements. They don't pressure you to do things that you don't want to do or can't afford. I appreciate the thoroughness and efficiency of the staff.

RO
Raymond O.
Grand Canyon, AZ
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great speedy service
I'll always return to this hyndai business
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for completing our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. If we can be of any service please contact us. Have a great week and we will see you on your next service visit.

Doug C.
Prescott, AZ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Nico Rubio!
Nico Rubio (Service Adviser) and Doug Adams (Parts and Service Director) is why this place is great. They've really turned the place around. Nico is straight forward and not pushy and very respectful. I get my full synthetic oil change done here and the price is just as much as you would pay anywhere else. The benefit of doing it at the dealership, though, is that they check out your entire car and can take care of any issues for you right away under warranty. Not that there are a lot of issues all the time, but it's convenient when there is.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Mr. Chunglo,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our service survey and for the very kind words. We are honored to have you as a customer and appreciate your patronage. Please let Nico or myself know if we can be of any service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great weekend.

LH
Liam H.
Casa Grande, AZ
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick, Friendly, Available
I was expecting to wait almost four hours but Nico got it done in a little over 2 and threw in a wash which they usually dont do. He also gave me an estimate within 50 cents of the actual price. Overall very happy with the experience.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind feedback. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am pleased to see we were able to take great care of you. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs, so if we can be of any additional assistance please contact us. Have a great weekend.

EA
Erin A.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, good and quick service
Great, friendly, and quick service
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs and if we can be of any additional assistance please contact us. Thank you for your business and have a great weekend.

Rebecca W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Gentleman at front desk of Service Center was WONDERFUL!
Gentleman at front desk of Service Center was WONDERFUL!

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so if we can be of any additional assistance don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your business and have a great weekend.

Kimberly M.
Tuba City, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/31/2019 Category: Service
shuttle
thanks for the shuttle. last time I wasn't offered a shuttle but the second time I was with my family and I was thankful they offered a shuttle for us

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. This is our report card to Hyundai and also our main source of feedback for improving our operations at the dealership level. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and it appears we fell short on your most recent visit. I was hoping you would provide some specific feedback on how we could have achieved 5-Stars on your most recent visit. Please know that I take all feedback seriously and use it to improve our operations.
Again, thank you for the time in completing the survey and any information you could provide would be helpful. Have a great weekend.

Ricardo C.
Prescott, AZ
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Flagstaff Hyundai
The service was professional and on time. All the employees I dealt with were friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I felt well taken care of.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Good afternoon sir,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind words. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am happy to see we were able to achieve that with you. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs, so if we can be of any additional assistance please contact us. Have a great weekend.

Rock Point, AZ
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was good and fast
Awesome

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am glad to see Nico and the team took good care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so please contact us if we can be of any additional assistance. Have a great weekend.

Deborah D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2019 Category: Service
They are always friendly and get the job done.
This visit took much more time than usual. I arrived at 10am which was my online appt. time. I didn't get out until around 12:30pm. I went for a walk down to the Suddenlink office and talked to an agent there for about 15 minutes and when I got back my car was parked outside. Service manager said they were waiting for the alignment rack. I have had alignments in the past and I don't think they took that long. It seems to mean that there were a number of people who had dropped off their vehicles for alignments as there was no-one in the waiting room with me. It just seems to me that with someone waiting, they might be put first in line. When I paid my bill there were 4 vehicles parked where mine has always been parked in the past 4 years. This is just a suggestion and not a criticism . I have always been very happy with the service I have gotten in the past and this wasn't a big problem for me.

LT
Linda T.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Thay were very helpful and answered all are questions.
The service staff told us all that they were going to do .
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind review. It was a pleasure seeing you again and servicing your vehicle. We look forward to meeting all of your future vehicle needs, so if we can be of any additional assistance please contact us. I hope you have a great weekend and we will see you on your next service visit.

John S.
Soda Springs, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service.
I came in thinking my brakes needed changed due to other dealership telling me they needed changed and my brakes were fine. They did complete a recall while I was there that I knew nothing about. They went far and above what was needed.

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. Our goal is to provide 5-Star service while providing an honest assessment of the vehicle we are working on and doing only the work which is actually needed, so when we do make recommendations you will trust what we say. I am glad to see this reflected from the guest perception. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs and if we can be of any additional assistance please contact us. Have a great weekend.

Don H.
Page, AZ
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
They go the extra mile to get you on your way.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Good afternoon Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs. Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance.

Cassie H.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Love the Oxendale Service Department
I have never been unhappy with the service at Oxendale Hyundai.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind words. I am very happy to hear that you are always happy with the service provided. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs and if we can be of any additional service please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Second Mesa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Took my vehicle in for a Recall.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. As the service director, I review each one of these to determine what we could do better or differently to ensure a 5-Star experience for our customer. I was hoping you would be able to provide me with some additional feedback as to what Nico could have done differently to receive a passing score of 5-Stars on your service visit. This information will allow me to work with Nico to ensure we do everything we can to meet the needs of our customers. Thank you in advance for taking the additional time to provide this response and I hope you have a great day.

Rochelle B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2019 Category: Service
A 1 Service..........
The cleanliness and they friendliness that said a lot for a business
I really like coming there to receive service for my car:
Now one think that should be kept and eye on is the coffee pot
Make sure it’s kept warm.
But all in all, all is well
Take care!!!
Rochelle Benson.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind review. We will absolutely watch the coffee pot and make sure we are making it more frequently. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs, so contact us if we can be of any assistance.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Always good service
I have been going to Oxendale Hyundai for vehicle service for the past 5 years, and have always received good, courteous service. This time, I brought my own synthetic lubricant & oil filter with me (I’ve done this in the past, first time for this vehicle), and communicated that both thru the Bluelink app and in person when I arrived, but they overlooked it & it was not used. They provided my oil change free of charge, which I found puzzling until I discovered the box of unopened synthetic lube & filter in the back of my suv later in the day. Communication should have been better. Upon being in contact with the service mgr., he apologized for the communication break-down, thanked me for bringing it to his attention and offered me another oil change free of charge, which I have scheduled for the future. I know that everyone makes mistakes and I feel that a good effort was made here to make it right.

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for working with me last week to resolve this issue. We look forward to seeing you for your next oil change. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance prior to that visit.

Dorothy R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Nick was courteous informative and professional
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey, for the positive feedback, and for the 5-star rating. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs so if we can be of an additional assistance don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great week and we will see you on your next visit. Thank you for choosing Oxendale Hyundai.

TA
Tim A.
AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Made It Right
My AC wasn’t cooling properly and the service team found and fixed the leaking hose. Fortunately it was covered under warranty. It was my second visit to fix problem but I know it can be difficult to diagnose AC problems when the air outside is colder than what the setting is on the car. Nice work!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Good morning sir,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind words and understanding. I am glad we got you back on the road and the A/C is cooling properly. If we can be of any additional service don't hesitate to contact me. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JE
James E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Got car in on appt time and out on time.

Warranty work seems to be satisfactory.

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star review. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs, so if we can be of any additional assistance please feel free to contact me. Have a great week and week and we will see you on your next service visit.