Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Benjamin B.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Niko and crew helped me through a rough time
Niko in the service department went above and beyond to help me out after my engine needed to be replaced suddenly. These guys were professional and helpful every step of the way!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning sir,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. I am happy to see Nico took great care of you and got your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please contact us of we can be of any further assistance.

David G.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
full monty
i had a longish wait, but they got it done on time and the waiting room was not 1/2 bad, ive had it alot worse

Good morning Sir,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey and thanks for the 5-Star rating. I am glad Nico took care of you. I know there was a ton of work to be done as I am the one that spoke with you initially to schedule the appointment. Thank you for choosing Oxendale Hyundai to complete this service and we look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

AD
Aimee D.
Tucson, AZ
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Review
Nico was great...very friendly and talkative. Employees are friendly and helpful and service is done in a very timely manner.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Good Evening,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. Our service department goal is to provide a 5-Star experience to every customer and I am happy to see we were able to do so on your visit. You have many choices for automotive service and we are honored you chose us. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs so please contact us if we can be of any further assistance. Have a great weekend.

Winslow, AZ
03/14/2019 Category: Service

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We know you have many choices for vehicle service and I am glad we were your choice. Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs, so don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of assistance. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AP
Amy P.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Extremely Satisfied
Brent and Nico were great! Both were responsive and helpful, and took the time to explain to me what issues they fixed.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to complete our service survey. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs, so please contact us if we can be of any assistance. Thanks for choosing Oxendale Hyundai to service your vehicle.

Doug C.
Prescott, AZ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I’ve gone here in the past and not had a ver y good experience. I got charged drastically different prices for the same service. So I stopped going here for my regular service. I took my Ioniq for the recall recently, though, and they were very friendly and took care of my car in a reasonable time. Of course, I didn’t have to worry about being charged cause Hyundai payed for this repair. So, definitely go if your car is in warranty, but they don’t seem to agree on what a basic service should cost.

Good Morning Sir,
Thank for you taking the time to complete our service survey and for providing feedback. I looked back at your history from the previous visit which was in August, just after my advisor Nico started and before I took over the service department. Nico and I have made a number of adjustments to solve just the type of problem with inconsistency that you mentioned. One of those solutions is a streamlined oil change pricing which covers most of our vehicles, excluding Genesis. Your vehicle requires 0w-20 motor oil, which in August we did not stock, leaving us no control over the pricing. I now stock this oil and am able to provide a reasonably priced oil change for your vehicle of $46.95 for full synthetic 0w-20, plus tax, shop supplies, and hazmat disposal fees.
Nico and I want you to think of us when you think of general maintenance on your vehicle. I may be slightly higher, in some cases than a quick lube facility, but in many cases I am the same price or even less, while utilizing a factory filter and having the work completed by factory trained technicians. Hopefully this addresses the problems from your previous visits and you are willing to give us a try for general maintenance.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

RO
Raymond O.
Grand Canyon, AZ
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Guest service. All people are friendly
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am glad we were able to make your visit a 5-star experience. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so if we can be of any further assistance please contact us. Thanks again and have a great week.

KC
Kelly C.
Chinle, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Nico does a great job every time I bring my car. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. The only thing is I wish they'd wash my car after it's done.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and I am so glad to hear Nico is doing a great job for you. I am hoping one day we will have an automated car wash so we can wash service vehicles on every visit, unfortunately our guys can barely keep up with units that are sold washing with a pressure washer. We will keep pushing for it. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Please contact us if we can be of any additional assistance.

VN
Vivian N.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service - quick
Great customer service, explained service, quick service
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and thank you for the kind words. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let me know if we can be of any additional assistance.

GM
Gail M.
Mesa, AZ
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Niko in service
Niko and service very helpful stayed in touch with me during the repair of my new Hyundai which had a factory defect

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind words regarding Nico's service. I am glad we were able to get you back into your car (although I wish the order process could have been a little quicker). I know you are from the valley but if you are in Flagstaff again stop by and see us.

Janice H.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
I really liked when you washed my car after it was serviced
The extra care you took to make sure I was happy and the services you provided

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Nico strives for 5-star service with every customer and I am glad you felt it on your service department visit. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs. If we can be of any additional service please contact us. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great week.

BW
Brenna W.
Grand Canyon, AZ
02/28/2019 Category: Service
oil change and recall repair
Finished ahead of schedule. Service was friendly and professional.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey as this is our report card to Hyundai. Based on your comments it appears my adviser Nico did an excellent job in taking care of both you and your vehicle. We strive for 5-star service as this is what Hyundai considers a passing score, while anything less than 5-star is considered failing. The reason I mention this is to determine what Nico could have done differently to earn a passing score so it can be applied to future visits. any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Last visit was best one so far
I have been going here for years and always had to explain when I arrived exactly what and when my car needed something (tire rotation, alignment, etc.) In addition to the oil change, all based on the info from the owners manual. Nick is the first person that actually knew exactly what my car needed/required for my appointment. I'm hoping he is who I deal with on my next visit.

Good Morning,
Thank you for all of the kind words regarding the service Nico provides. Nico is our primary advisor and with the exception of a scheduled day off he is going to be your guy. We look forward to seeing you for all of your future vehicle needs. Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle. Have a great weekend.

Winslow, AZ
02/23/2019 Category: Service
No nonsense
Very pleased with another visit at Oxendale. They work they completed was done on time and as explained.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/24/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for choosing Oxendale Hyundai for your service needs and for taking the time to complete our service survey. We look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs. Please contact us if we can be of any additional assistance.

Jo R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
This crew is so good! Everyone is polite and respectful. I am amazed to see customer service is still number one at some places.

Good morning,
Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to complete our service survey. Our goal is to provide a 5 star experience every time and I am glad to see  it is showing. Thank you for choosing Oxendale Hyundai for your vehicle service and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Michael S.
Shorewood, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Blown engine
They repaired my engine no charge, dropped off August fourth 2018, ready feb 10, 2019

But gave me a rental car no charge
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Mr. Sharpe,
Thanks for your patience and understanding in dealing with the short block motor being on backorder. We very much appreciate you understanding the backorder issue was out of our control. I am glad we were able to get it into your vehicle quickly once the part arrived. We will keep our eye out for the transport to get the vehicle back to you. Stop by and see us next time you are passing through.

Williams, AZ
great customer service
I appreciated the shuttle service, while my vehicle was being serviced.

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service department customer survey. Our goal is to provide you with 5-Star service on every visit and continued feedback helps make this possible. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

James R.
Chino Valley, AZ
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Dependability
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our service survey. We always strive to provide 5-Star service and I am glad to see Nico is doing just that. We look forward to servicing all of your future vehicle needs. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Ken S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service
Service department kept us informed throughout the entire process! Hyundai recalled our vehicle and had to put a new motor in the vehicle! Very satisfied with the service provided.

Alice B.
Pinon, AZ
friendly staff
Our visit was excellent and you accommodated us with a shuttle.