4.6

Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Charles B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
A professional, friendly dealer
They are professional and friendly.

Jason H.
Winslow, AZ
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent service!!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-star rating.
We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance before then.

Rochelle B.
Williams, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness
The staff is always so welcoming very relaxing while waiting on you repairs.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Good morning,
We know you have many choices for vehicle service and are honored you have chosen to be part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family.
Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.
We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

CO
Claudio O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Software Update
Update was to take an hour. Nicole made sure I was out on time. It actually only took 45 minutes. Great job. Thank you Nico
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Good morning,
Thanks for taking the time to complete the service survey and for the 5-star rating.
It's always good to see you and we appreciate your continued business.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
See you on your next service visit.

Martha M.
Kykotsmovi Village, AZ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
4 stars
Service was good and done within time promised. Waiting room upgraded from the last time i was there which was a surprise.

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.

We have a goal of providing 5-star service on every visit and we take this commitment seriously. It appears we kept our time promise and you noticed the continued improvements in our waiting room.
Knowing we have a 5-star goal, what could we have done differently to make your visit 5-star worthy? Your feedback in this matter will allow us to continue to modify our customer experience to best meet the needs of our customers.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

I

Robert B.
GREAT & PROMPT SERVICE
Nico gave us the best treatment of any auto dealer I have visited!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs and would love the hear from you if we can be of any further assistance.
Thank you for your business and have a great week.

CP
Charles P.
Grand Canyon, AZ
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Great service.
Great job helping us keep our vehicle maintained:)

Good morning,
Thank you for your business and have a great week.

TW
Therese W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Nice
Deon did a great job

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Our goal at  Oxendale Hyundai is to provide our customers with 5-Star service and it appears we fell short on your recent visit.

We take each and every review seriously, looking for any opportunity for growth and improvement. If possible would you provide feedback as to what we could have done differently to take your service visit to the 5-Star level.

Thank you for you business and your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

Shannon C.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
I received great service at Oxendale Hyundai. On a previous visit, I had a problem with the service, and the service manager bent over backwards to make it right. I appreciated that, and have since experienced no problems and great service.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the kind words. Most importantly thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your previous service issue. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving all of your future service needs.
Thanks for your business and we will see you on your next service visit.

AD
Aimee D.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Good and prompt service
People were helpful, friendly and attentive. I felt like they were honest about what needed to be done on my car without trying to throw in extras. Thanks for your service!!

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. We strive to be as transparent as possible and to always have integrity in everything we do. Comments like yours let me know we are on the right track.
Thank you for your business and being part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family. We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any future assistance.

Fort Defiance, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/10/2019 Category: Service

Good morning,
Thank you for the 5-star survey. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Damien M.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Good info, they were able to squeeze me in same day and were able to rectify the issue at ha d.
10/10

AH
Amby H.
Marana, AZ
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Oxendale
Friendly, knowledgable, compassionate, put me at ease that all would be taken care of. Nico is awesome, called to give me updates. The whole dealership is just really friendly. Will send all I know to them!

KW
Kathalin W.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/03/2019 Category: Service
First service was free
They were ready for me when I arrived (early) and provided a shuttle to and from local eating and shopping. The service was done when I returned. I was pleased with all of that. I thought the car would be washed, but it wasn't; maybe I should have asked.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the feedback you provided. I am sorry we were not able to wash your vehicle after service, but we simply do not have the facilities for this. All of the vehicle preparation we do for new and used vehicles is all by hand and I simply don't have the space to do all of our service vehicles as well.
Nico and I are hoping at some point in the future there will be a facility remodel and we are pushing for an automated car was to help this process along, so we would be able to provide that service.
Please know we are working on this and don't let the lack of a car wash reflect in Nico's score as this is his report card and at the end of the day he is not responsible for not being able to wash all of the service vehicles.
We do look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Thank you for your business and have a great week.

Concho, AZ
08/31/2019 Category: Service
What a change!
I purchased my Tucson 2016. Service and staff were great. 2018 there was a change in service personel and service went in the toilet. I was not going to return, however, I had a change of heart and decided to go back . What a pleasant surprise!!! They took me in without notice. Not only did my oil change and tire rotation but they notified me of a couple of recalls and redid my alinement that was never quite right from 2018. I was in and out in 2 hours!!! Oh my car was returned to me washed up and ready to go!

Good afternoon,
First let me start by saying thank your for giving us another chance. Nico and I have been working hard to implement changes and provide our customers with the service the deserve.
We look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs, so if there is anything we can do for you please let us know.
Again, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business back. Have a great week.

Joseph D.
Prescott Valley, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Nice people. great service.
Service was done in a timely and courteous manner. Nico was very helpful.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. I am glad to see Nico took good care of you and met all of your service needs.
We are honored to have you as part of the Oxendale Hyundai service family and we look forward to serving all of your future vehicle needs. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Thank you for your business and have a great week.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat disappointing
I live 2 hours away so to drive the 2 hours and not have my issue resolved because they did not have the part was frustrating, especially since my issue was with the car's alarm system that was going off randomly and to be able to lock the car I had to disconnect the battery cable. They were great with oil changes and minor repairs so wasn't expecting any problems.
I am generally suspicious of dealerships in the first place, I had a bad experience with a local dealership (not this one) took my car in for a "discount oil change" and it ran worse after I got it back and cost me hundreds to get it running right. Taking my car to this dealership had given me hope that not all dealerships are like that since the service had been so good before. For minor repairs and oil changes I highly recommend this business, and for local people especially.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for the feedback on your recent visit. First let me thank you for the kind words and recommendation, it is highly valued.
I pulled your repair order and spoke to both the technician and the advisor about the visit. I know it can be very frustrating to need your vehicle fixed, only to leave with it in the same condition. We make every effort to prevent this by reviewing each appointment prior to arrival to attempt to determine if we have the parts on hand necessary to complete the repair. Roughly 50% to 60% of the time we are able to determine from the description what you vehicle might need, unfortunately your problem did not have an obvious solution. The lack of the obvious solution meant we were not able the have the correct part on hand for your repair.
This review directly impacts your service advisor, Nico as it is meant to be a reflection of your interaction with him and the service he provided on your visit. If Nico provided you with excellent service (aside from having he part in stock, which he does not control) I would as you to re-score him with 5-Stars.
If re-scoring him is something you are willing to do please let me know and I will send you another survey for completion. The new survey will not wipe this one out, it will simply provide another score that goes into his average and all of your comments on this review will remain intact.
I thank you for your time and your business. Have a great week.

Don H.

Wickenburg, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Just average overall!
Please see previous comments re required maintenance!
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey and for mentioning the concerns you have regarding service intervals. The 7500 mile service on Hyundai is for areas that are considered "normal" as far as driving conditions go. The state of Arizona based on the overall climate is considered to be in "severe" driving conditions, therefore the service intervals are slightly different. Non-turbo vehicle get service recommended at 5000 miles and turbo vehicles get service recommended at 3500 miles. Please keep in mind these are recommendations and it is still up to you when you would like to complete your services.
Hopefully this clears up the difference in service intervals.
Thank you again for your business. Have a great week and labor day weekend.

Yuma, AZ
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Although we are only summer residents in the area, the personnel here were courteous and accomodating to us. The oil change, tire rotation, and general checks on our Tucson were done well and within a reasonable time. Will return if service is needed again while were are here.
RICHARD D A., Parts and Service Director from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank for you taking the time for completing our service survey and for the 5-Star rating. I am glad to hear you will be back to see us. Thank you for being a member of the Oxendale Hyundai service family.