4.6

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

AZ
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Part Install
Unfortunately they ordered the wrong part which I questioned when they confirmed the part was in. Good news was that they got the correct one overnighted to the dealership so we could stay on schedule - appreciate the extra effort to make things right.

Mesa, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Richard in the Service Department is Amazing!
Our auto broke down 2 1/2 hours away from Oxendale in Flagstaff and we contacted Richard to advise that a tow truck was bring us in from Kayenta, AZ. From the minute we spoke with Richard on the phone until the job was completed Richard was amazing. He was always professional and helpful. He located the problem, advised us of the warranty, helped us get a rental car and the repairs were even completed before promised! During this time of COVID-19 to have your vehicle breakdown and not be available for 13 days was so stressful but Richard was always available to assist! Thanks again Richard! Wonderful service!

AA

EA
Erin A.
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Great customer service. Routine service always completed. Discussed some other issues with technician and problem was resolved with great outcome. Car always back in a very timely manner.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2020 Category: Service
First service visit
I was served by friendly & prompt service. A good experience....

AP
Amy P.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Will Always Request for Brent Fetters
One of the mechanics, Brent, is wonderful to work with. My turbocharger for my 2016 Tucson needed to be replaced. He did a full service for me and I swear the car runs better now than when I got it brand new off the lot. I highly recommend him and will ask for him directly the next time I need to drop off my car.

Craig H.
Kearns, UT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and high quality seevice.
Had a warning light come on during our trip to Arizona. I called the dealership and when I arrived they started work on the problem. Since the part was not available they provided a car until it was fixed. Thanks.

01/23/2020 Category: Service
(actually 3 stars)
I'm going to review three things here:

Oxendale Service department (e.g., Richard, Nico): 5 stars. These guys are great. They work hard. They're fast. They do good work.

Oxendale Hyundai: 4 stars. I like Oxendale a lot, but prices tend to be right at the top end of what I find reasonable. I usually don't mind because I feel confident in the work they do.

Hyundai Corporate: 0 stars (-10 stars if possible). Hyundai ties the review stars here to the advancement (pay, etc...) of their technicians, so if I have a problem with the price and give the place a 3-star or 4-star review, the person who gets hurt by that is the guy who fixed my car, not the guy who set the price. This is insanity and it makes me want to never go back to Hyundai again. I would recommend Nico or Richard to a friend, but not Hyundai.

01/23/2020 Category: Service
Oxendale is fine, but expensive. This review system is dumb.
read the title.
RICHARD Z., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

SORRY TO HEAR YOUR FINAL TOTAL WAS MISLEADING IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTION OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE. THANK YOU

Richard Zink

Daniel Z.
Munds Park, AZ
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/12/2020 Category: Service
It was done in a timely manner, friendly

Prescott Valley, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Likely to return
The only reason I selected “likely will” return is that I no longer live in Flagstaff. It is a 90 mile trip one way. I can have basic maintenance taken care of locally.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Updates
Need to improve communication.
RICHARD Z., Service Advisor from Oxendale Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Mrs, Hutchinson. I would like to start by saying thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. We apologize for the incovienience of not communicating on your vehicle. We admire your feedback so we can improve the quality of each visit. There has been a few changes in position and we have addressed the issues on communication. We appreciate your business and would like to apologize again for dropping the ball on your service. I can assure you your next visit will be better. Take care for now.

Nico Rubio

Douglas R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
Process was easy. Made an appointment, took my car in. The waiting room was nice and clean. I was called when my car was ready.

12/11/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
They did a great job as always!

RA
Richard A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service by Nico and his team
Nico and his team did an amazing job on my Kona. You are fortunate to have such a great crew.