DA
La Jolla, CA
Lexus ES 350
08/01/2020
great service
I have been coming to Pacific Automotive for years. I have always had wonderful service. I shall continue to have any car I own serviced here.

Javier A.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Javier said everything was good, no problem, and he has recommended the business to his wife and daughter He noted it did a great job, and it is nice and clean.

CG
CINDY G.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/18/2020
Excellent customer service!
I can always count on Ron and Jim! Needed a new starter and Jim was able to find the part, have it delivered and installed within 2 hours. Pacific Automotive is a business you can trust! Thank you Jim!!

LD
Lewis D.
California
Nissan Sentra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Lewis said the person that hat helped him was very kind and thorough.

Trevor S.
Jeep Cherokee
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Trevor said that he had a good experience with the place.

JI
JAY I.
05/31/2020
Friendly, Honest, and Knowledgeable
Jim and the team solved some problems on my 2006 Jeep that the dealer could not. Their experience definitely came into play in solving some major oil leak issues with the rear main seal and a brand new transmission that the dealer was less than clueless. With all the knowledge they posses, they are not the typical, "yea, we know more than you, and we got this" operation. Jim and his mechanics take the time to understand what the problem is and include your understanding of the problem as the owner who has to deal with an issue everyday. I've been to a number of shops in San Diego since I moved here in 1983, and while there are closer shops to my house, I'm not sure I would feel comfortable taking my vehicles any place else other than Pacific Automotive.

AP
Alex P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the staff provided good service.

TJ
Tony J.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Tony said they had a good and quick service.

DUANE R.
Saturn Sky
05/21/2020
Service repair to Battery Cable....
I've had a problem in the battery system, slight drain, of my 2008 Saturn Sky. Jim was able to install
a breakaway switch so that when I need to, I can disconnect the battery cable without taking the cable off of the
positive lead until I drive it again..
so far it is working very well.
Jim was welcoming, resourceful, prompt, and friendly !

SUE M.
Julian, CA
05/02/2020
I have never had any problems with the work done on our cars or with the customer service. I hope we are blessed with another Automotive repair company like theirs when we move. Great service and customer service are a rarity in today’s world. Thank you to all for your service to us all these years.

LV
Leah V.
Audi TT
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Leah said everyone was very friendly, they took care of her vehicle, it's running fine and she thinks it was fine.
Jim R., Owner from Pacific Automotive responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you Leah.

GH
Gavin H.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Gavin said they are super cool, Ron updated him consistently, and they got the job done.
Jim R., Owner from Pacific Automotive responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you Gavin.

MA
Marshall A.
Julian, CA
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Marshall said he was satisfied with the service.
Jim R., Owner from Pacific Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you.

AP
Alex P.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the process was easy and the staff was nice
Jim R., Owner from Pacific Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Alex and let us know if you need any help in the future.

TP
Todd P.
Pontiac Sunfire
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Todd said the staff did a great job.
Jim R., Owner from Pacific Automotive responded on 03/23/2020