CV
Laguna Niguel, CA
Audi S4
03/11/2020
Bring your Audi's here!
The whole team was very professional and knowledgeable. Initially came for a PPI, but am looking forward to working with them for tunes and aftermarket installations!

Much better than your normal Audi dealer.

FD
FRANK D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Audi RS 5
03/05/2020
Pacific German - 2014 Audi RS 5
Pacific German has consistently provided excellent service since i began going to them several years ago. Sean really knows cars and is very good at anticipating what is needed before something is required. I would recommend them to anyone with a high end car who wants to maintain a high edge.

JUAN C.
03/04/2020
excellent service, honest and reliable
As always when I bring my cars, I am very happy, and satisfied, with the service in my humble opinion the best workshop, reoration and modifications of all Orange County. thank you very much shawn, tayler, mason and family !!

AT
ALEX T.
Winchester, CA
03/02/2020
Best Shop Ever
During my visit I had allot done. Drove almost 2 hours to get to the shop. Sat and waited for everything to get done. Tyler walked me through the process before they started and showed me everything that was done after. If any concern came up I was notified and obliged to any changes. Overall this is the best shop I have ever been to and would recommend it to anyone searching for a place to get their European car needs.

AV
ANIL V.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Audi RS 4
02/28/2020
Great service as always
Shawn and team once again did a great job in maintaining and addressing any open issues on my 2007 Audi RS4. Not only are they intimately familiar with these vehicles, they use only the highest quality parts (OEM or top shelf tuner/aftermarket pieces) for their work. Absolutely zero hesitation bringing my German vehicles here.

CG
CRAIG G.
Porsche Cayenne
02/28/2020
Great Place to take your car
Very Knowledgeable, quick service, quality work, fair price.

TV
TODD V.
Dana Point, CA
Audi S5
02/27/2020
Amazing service
Always a pleasure dropping off my car knowing when i pick it up it's going to be in tip top condition.

TF
TODD F.
La Quinta, CA
Volkswagen Golf R
02/26/2020
No place better for my Golf R
I live about two hours away from Pacific German, I don't mind driving in traffic to get there because of the quality of work, the honesty and the knowledgeable staff. They have always done an amazing job and are reasonably priced. There is no other place I would go.

Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen GTI
02/24/2020
feb 2020 service
as usual, service was quick and courteous. thanks for installing short shifter, works great. thanks

STEVEN W.
Lake Forest, CA
Audi allroad
02/24/2020
Service is spot on
I can count on the recommendations from PG as to what needs to be done and/or the best products to use. The work is fully explained and performed in what I believe is reasonable time. I appreciate that they know me and my car. True service.

CHIP S.
Newport Coast, CA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
02/21/2020
Above and Beyond!
Shawn and his team quickly diagnosed several issues that included finding parts that were installed by another service provider that did not meet the criteria of the manufacturer.

They were able to repair our vehicle swiftly and well under budget. Shawn and his team take pride in their work and by example showed me that they really care about each vehicle that comes through their shop.

Shawn treated me like family...as if his daughter were going to be driving this car!

We now have a professional company that offers a scheduled maintenance program that includes an online history report and reminder email to help keep our vehicle properly maintained.

We are very pleased with Pacific German Inc. and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for German expertise and great service!

JUAN C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/17/2020
Perfect service
the best workshop to bring your vehicles to service, tuning and more !!! I love

BEN B.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Audi S5
02/17/2020
The PG team cares!
I am so glad I have been coming here for many years. The team is awesome and I have never felt safer in my car with this team working on it! The only place I will go!

KRIS M.
Irvine, CA
Audi S6
02/13/2020
Great as usual
Doesn’t get better than this place

JV
JUAN V.
Lake Forest, CA
02/12/2020
Simple Transparency
Keeping my Audi in tip top shape is a priority & Pacific German has made it easy. Their estimates are clear & accurate, making me feel comfortable that my vehicle is being worked on by knowledgeable professionals.
-Lifetime customer-