JOSE F.
San Jacinto, CA
09/20/2019
Audi A4 2014
This is my 2nd time that I've taken my 2014 Audi a4. I drive from San Jacinto ca, to Laguna Hills ca. (1:30 mins drive) . The first time I had my Audi realigned and had a stage 1 computer program for a performance upgrade. My resent visit was for another realignment issue and new front brakes and rotors. Next time I'll be getting a complete exhaust system, stage 2 computer program and a new intercooler system. Definitively I wouldn't go anywhere else with my Audi other than Pacific German. I highly recommend Pacific German for their great service and knowledgeable staff. Thank you once again Pacific German!!!

SO
STEVE O.
Lake Forest, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/19/2019
First visit Experience
All the staff were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Answering my concerns and offering recommendations based on my current and future use of my vehicle. Ill definitely be going back very soon. Also, their waiting area was completely comfortable and clean.

SEAN M.
Bell, CA
Audi S4
09/18/2019
S4 Avant
Always willing to assist, fix, upgrade,........you name it. The Ultimate Specialist

Jay P.
California
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Jay said it was super simple.

KH

JAMES A.
Ladera Ranch, CA
09/14/2019
Grade A
I’ve said this to Shawn the owner of Pacific German many times... the highest compliment I can give him and his shop is that it makes me want to buy another Audi because I know I have a great shop for repairs and maintenance.

COLIN M.
Azusa, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/12/2019
Clean and professional
Pacific German is one of the cleanest and most professional shops I have ever taken my car to. Would definitely recommend to a friend

RF
RICARDO F.
South El Monte, CA
Volkswagen Golf R
09/08/2019
I have been taking my 2016 Golf R to Pacific German to get Service for 3 years now. The staff are very friendly and they provide great service with a smile. I would recommend Pacific German to friends and family.

SPENCER C.
Tustin, CA
Volkswagen GTI
09/06/2019
Can't ask for a better shop
Pacific German, specifically Shawn, are always super helpful, and able to explain things how I'd understand it. My GTI got a new (remanufactured) motor, clutch, and other parts. Shawn was communicative and always helpful. And he was able to guide me to the right choices for my situation. Can't thank you guys enough. Will be back for sure.

MA
MICHELLE A.
Whittier, CA
Volkswagen CC
09/03/2019
Pacific German staff are always informative, helpful and kind. Most importantly I get great service and my car run perfectly after every visit!

CG
CRAIG G.
Mission Viejo, CA
Porsche Cayenne
08/30/2019
Go to Pacific German
I strongly recommend Pacific German. They stand behind their work, very professional , great family business.

Cecelia B.
Norco, CA
Porsche Cayenne
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Cecelia said she would recommend this business for service.

JN
JACK N.
Mission Viejo, CA
08/27/2019
Sometimes you just know you're getting the best.
I go to Pacific German for the same reason I want the best Doctor when I am sick. I want to know when I leave everything is the best it can be. After your first time at Pacific German you will be aware that you are dealing with automotive pros.

JOE T.
San Clemente, CA
08/27/2019
Top notch as usual
The best place to service my audi in region. Never disaapointed with their level of work.

EC
Edward C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
08/25/2019
Great staff and clean shop
Great first visit. Staff had expert advice about everything they sell and install. Quite impressive the experience that they have. Tyler was great to talk to because he didn’t BS and was just very knowledgeable. He also took the time to talk to other customers who weren’t so knowledgeable about modifying their car. He didn’t skip a beat.

MARTY D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Audi S4
Saturday service
Another great day at Pacific German! My 2013 Audi S4 Was scheduled for The 5000 mile oil change on a Saturday. Very convenient for me. happy that the team are open for Business on Saturdays! And every time I visit Pacific German I always check out the awesome cars that are being serviced there so many different models! So cool!! Thank you for the great service see you again on the next service 👍🏻🏁

ES
EFRAIN S.
Santa Ana, CA
Volkswagen CC
Fast
They are all super nice and fast with their work and never disappoint.

AT
ALEX T.
Winchester, CA
Wheel Spacer purchase
I went to go put some new wheels on my ‘17 Audi Allroad and they needed spacers. Pacific German was the only place nearby that had them in stock. Thanks Tyler for the awesome service. Looking forward to coming back for more.

BL
BEN L.
Burbank, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/21/2019
Pacific German Service, Repairs, Mods, Upgrades...
...and everything else in between!😎 Totally awesome family business! No muss, no fuss! I would not go to another indie shop in SoCal! They’re the best I’ve ever had the privilege to do business with in regards to cars/Motorsports! They live and breathe cars and know them like the back of their hand! Thank you, guys! Here’s to more productive and successful projects in the future!

SD
SAM D.
Murrieta, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/15/2019
First time customer
Very satisfied with the work performed on my car. Will be back for my next service.