Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 3.1304383/5Overall Rating 3.1304383/5Overall Rating 3.1304383/5rating 3.1304383rating 3.1304383
Overall Rating 2.08696/5Overall Rating 2.08696/5rating 2.08696rating 2.08696rating 2.08696

NM
vehicle was promised.

Robin C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly/professional atmosphere & quick service.
I highly recommend Palmer's Hyundai. Have always had excellent experience here.

MA
Moayad A.
Best job done
They perform their duties in professional and friendly way with their costumers.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Hit and miss
N/A
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai

Thanks for your response and feedback; we look forward to your return visit.

LR
Leo R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service was great but phone help disappointing.
The service department was excellent. They took my car at the appointed time and performed the service work while my wife and I were at lunch, when we returned it was ready, just as they said it would be.
After I got my car I had a question concerning the navigation system, so a young man that worked there spent about 15 or 20 minutes answering the questions I had. He did an excellent job helping me with my question. After I got home I had a small problem so I called this person back to see if he could answer my question. He answered the phone and listened for a minute, then the phone went dead as if he had hung up. I called him back and my call went to voice mail. I then called the person I purchased the car from and he said he would ask him to call me and if he wouldn't for some reason then he (the sales person) would call me, I never heard from either of these men. This was very disappointing to me.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai

Thanks for your response and feedback; we look forward to your next service visit!

VT
Veronica T.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Surprise
I was very surprised that the cost was better than the first estimate I received.

Semmes, AL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
This store has been great to work with so far!
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai

Thanks for your response and feedback; we look for forward to your next service visit!

Denise H.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I recommend them!
I was very impressed with them. They did great work, met the timeline for the work & were very nice.

Shirley H.
Irvington, AL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department were very courteous and efficient.

TT

Linda C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
No complaints
Satisfied customer on today service.

Tim M.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Donna and Lauren were wonderful, polite and helpful. Will certainly return!

TG
Terry G.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
The people...
Everyone is so helpful and kind. They always go the extra mile.

05/08/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
Took my car in for warranty work and not only fixed that but aloe found some other items that were covered by adddtional recalls. They fixed all at now cost, highly recommend these guys.

Semmes, AL
05/07/2018 Category: Service
The people are all very sweet and friendly!
Love how nice the salesmen, service and everyone is when I come. I will definitely be coming back one day to trade or get a new vehicle!
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE AND FFEEDBACK.

MZ
Mary Z.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Friendly and time sensitive
All at the dealership are helpful and friendly and my appointment time was on schedule and was able to go back to work earlier than expected.

Jacqueline B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The service department
The service department is outstanding!! They go above and beyond what they have to do for you!

RP
Richard P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2018 Category: Service

05/06/2018 Category: Service
What the...?
Well, I don't know how my 'review' got through to Hyundai since I changed my mind about reviewing the fix on my car and closed out the window before hitting the 'submit' button, so that's kinda weird. I decided not to submit a review after all, which still somehow went through, and now Palmer's is probably upset with me, so...terrific, now I get to deal with that the next time something goes wrong with my car. Thanks Hyundai website! Never should have clicked on the e-mail.

Shamar B.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
great experience !

Sunlock B.
Lucedale, MS
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Service dept.
Tyler Mims goes out of his way to make sure we are satisfied with the service that Palmer’s Airport Hyundai provides. Thank you so much Tyler