Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.2307696/5Overall Rating 3.2307696/5Overall Rating 3.2307696/5rating 3.2307696rating 3.2307696
Overall Rating 1.9999985/5rating 1.9999985rating 1.9999985rating 1.9999985rating 1.9999985

Sunlock B.
Lucedale, MS
09/23/2018 Category: Service
We are very pleased with the service we received from the service department.Mr. Tyler Mims is the best! He seems to take great care of our car needs every time. Thank you so much Mr. Tyler Mims

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
Done in less than expected time.

EW
Emily W.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
professional friendly service
always get friendly courteous service from the service dept there

EB
Edward B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
honest
car was serviced delivered at time promised.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good
I'm under warranty and this is the closest dealership. Service has always been good. I just hate having wait so long. But I guess that's any dealership.

Great
Service was great

CD
Charles D.
09/19/2018
Great service dept, sales not so much
Tyler was great and he is the only one next to Jim Lewis who kept his word.

09/19/2018
Frustrated customer.
On 8/17/2018 my wife and I bought two new vehicles at Palmers Airport Hyundai. My wife a 2019 Santa Fe and I a 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn. On 8/24 I took my truck to Autonation Dodge for recall service and to diagnose why my power seat will not move. The diagnostic cost is $149.95 + tax. They diagnose it as a bad seat track and give me an estimate of $1522.27 parts and labor and it's not covered under the warranty I purchased. I call Sam Morgan, my salesman and tell him. He tells me that he will do some research and get back to me. Three hours later I call him and am told that I might have to wait 30 days for the warranty to take effect. Per Mike at the warranty service, my warranty took effect the moment I signed the contract but that a seat motor would be covered, a seat track would not. I took the truck down to Palmers that Saturday morning. Sam Morgan and Bobby Hensel assure me that they will take care of it and that it would be fixed. They give me a Tuscon to drive while the work is performed on my truck. Long story short on 9/5 or 6 I go get my truck. Seat is still not fixed. Per Sam Morgan, some one would call me the following Monday or Tuesday to work out when to bring it back to get fixed. On Tuesday I call and am told they are wading through it and would call. Thursday I still had not heard from anyone. I left a message on the "contact us" tab on the website. 10 minutes later a young lady from the internet dept calls me to see what I might be interested in. I explain my problem to her and she tells me that she would leave a message for the general manager to call me the next day Friday 9/14. Bobby Hensel calls me that afternoon and asks me to bring the truck back that evening. When I get to the dealership I am greeted by Bobby who gives me a Toyota Tundra to drive while they fix mine. I also speak to Tim Lewis (?) the general manager. They assure me that it would be looked at the next morning and that parts would be ordered Monday at the latest. At 3:00 pm today (9/19 1 month and 2 days after purchase) I call and speak to Tyler who is very polite and informative. He tells me they havve just finished looking at my truck and are trying to decide if it is the switch, the motor, the seat track, or a combination of all three and that he would be going to speak to Bobby to see what they were going to do. At this point my patience is gone. Now they tell me that they are ordering the parts and that they "should" be in on Friday and that "hopefully" they will get my truck fixed by Friday evening. At this point they have had possession of my truck more than I have. I have made my first payment on a truck I can't even drive. Hopefully my truck will be fixed, finally.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE AND FEEDBACK. PARTS FOR THE REPAIR NEEDED SHOULD BE IN 9/21 AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
the staff
no comments

Conveniant
Took half the time I usually have to wait for the same service.

Linda
Always very friendly and efficient.

Jerrica M.
Moss Point, MS
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tyler is always my advisor and he does a great job.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Professonals.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

TD
Thomas D.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service by the service desk personnel and completely pleased with the service
The parts dept and the service dept are staffed with excellent people.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

LH
Lawrence H.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Decent price, speedy service
2012 Santa Fe in for 60,000 mile service. Out the door for around $300 which was a shade better than if you totaled up the individual service items—rotate tires, oil/filter change, air filters, wiper blades, etc.. Had the injectors and throttle body cleaned at the same time and the truck seems to run better as a result. No complaints. Had an appointment, spent a little more than three (3) hours at the dealership.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

MT
Michael T.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
repair work
good people, good work. Thank you Donna and John!
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Palmer's Airport Hyundai
Service department leaves a lot to be desired as far as communication with customer and the time it takes for service to be completed.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

EK
Era K.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was so nice
Everyone was so nice and on task. Wait time just flew by. Thank you.

Linda M.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
The employee s
Your employees

Jolene D.
Wilmer, AL
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, comfortable waiting room, polite employees...
It was a very pleasant experience... it didn't take long and I was comfortable while I waited...

LH
Leslie H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Competent staff
Only complaint was they forgot to turn off my engine light
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

THANK YOU FOR THR RESPONSE AND FEEDBACK.