Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.2142857/5Overall Rating 3.2142857/5Overall Rating 3.2142857/5rating 3.2142857rating 3.2142857
Overall Rating 2.0357104/5Overall Rating 2.0357104/5rating 2.0357104rating 2.0357104rating 2.0357104

Dora W.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
It excite me when owners take pride in their products whether pls or new. To say it all the compassion they show to the customers.
Thanks for helping me get to the root of the problem.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Actually, after our visit to service Dept. on Jan.3, all seemed well. A friend of ours was looking under the hood and mentioned that the oil line was not full and the anti-freeze was -0-. Isn't this part of the service that we just had?

We love the car and hope the service dept. is doing us right.

Thank You!
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

ER
Emily R.
Semmes, AL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
The people are friendly. The service is good. I like being able to book my own appt date and time online.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the response and feedback.

ST
Sandra T.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and knowledgeable
Ms. Donna was very nice and knew a lot when I asked her questions!!

KT
Krystal T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Very Pleased
So happy that I made the decision to come to Palmer’s Hyundai to purchase a car. I am also very satisfied with the professionalism of the service team as well. I will continue to do business with them.

DK
Deborah K.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
car check for recall
very satisfied the time it took to have work done was great.

Mack W.

JJ
John J.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great job
This service was fast and friendly

GG
Geraldine G.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and work:))
One thing I wish they had with an Express oil change is vacuum car and clean windsheild.

Linda M.
Dauphin Island, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Called made appointment arrived before appointment time. Was seen to. Went to waiting room to wait on vehicle but could not stay because the VIEW was on and it was offensive because the talk was about our President Of The United States Donald Trump. We went into the sales room. Put Discovery channel on something besides talk shows.

Angela B.
Citronelle, AL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Concerned staff
Friendly staff and courteous to their customers!
Angela B
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your response and feedback; we look forward to your next service visit!

SL
Steven L.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great
Easy to set appt.spoke to Donna Burns to set appt.for Sat.she took care of my ser
vise needs on time,very pleased.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

VW
Vera W.
Eight Mile, AL
01/07/2019 Category: Service
The wait time was brief and I was kept informed.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Theodore, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2019 Category: Service
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE AND FEEDBACK.

DA
Deborah A.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Palmer’s Hyundai
Quick

CG
Caroline G.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The men and women who work there are very kind. They ordered a part for my car and got it in and repaired my car in a timely manner. However, both times it has been in, I have asked them to repair my left blinker and both times, they did not. I went in for the motor on my drivers side window to be repaired (which has been repaired) and for my blinker to get fixed, came out with my back seat (left side also) window not working and my blinker still not working.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Communication is poor
Did not purchase my Sonata from this dealership but because of any recalls and that my vehicle has one if the best manufacture warranties, I’ve only had to bring my car twice. I love the Hyundai brand and do plan to purchase a Hyundai for my next vehicle. But the service department does not communicate what has been done and asks do I have any concerns or questions. All is said is just sign and date. Also both times I was not notified when my vehicle was ready. The first visit I sat in waiting area for a while and decided to walk up to them myself only to find out that it was ready. Second visit I asked them to call. Never got a call.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

AD
Arlene D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant People
The workers are always pleasant and helpful. They try to do their best to take care of all of your needs.
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

TJ
Tonya J.
Irvington, AL
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast and accurate
I've never been to a place that didn't try to tell u everything that was wrong with your car and try to make money off of u but this place was nothing like that.... They did all the recalls and no questions asked
GEORGE H. from Palmer's Airport Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019