Overall Rating 3.6874988/5Overall Rating 3.6874988/5Overall Rating 3.6874988/5rating 3.6874988rating 3.6874988
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Spam calls like crazy
I have never received so many spam calls about “my cars warranty about to expire” than after going to this place this is crazy
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 04/19/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to complete such a terrific review on our service department's behalf. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Kechia S.
Waiting room
$55 for a basic oil change is WAY to expensive.

Kechia,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete such a fantastic review on our behalf. We will review our pricing structure to ensure we are below our market pricing. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

KP
Kay P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great dealership
I enjoy the service dept. Candy is always so helpful and smiling.

Kay,
We greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding our service department staff. We strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with each service visit. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Connie B.
Valdese, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
hickory, nc
AWESOME dealership and service

Connie,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service department staff. At Paramount Hyundai customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to our team. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Elantra at your next service appointment.

NB
Nancy B.
Claremont, NC
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Give great service
People are friendly, service done quickly and staff not pushy. Will continue to have my service done at Paramount Hyundai of Hickory!
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 04/17/2019

Nancy,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service department staff. Customer satisfaction is top priority to our team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Tucson at your next service appointment.

RV
Ronald V.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
Prompt, efficient service was delivered when I went in for an oil and filter change and items to consider for future visits were recommended.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 04/15/2019

Ronald,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service department staff. Customer satisfaction is top priority to our service team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you and your new Elantra at your next service appointment.

Kathryn M.
Hudson, NC
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Kathryn Marvel
Friendly, helpful,

Kathryn,
Thank you for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review on our behalf. We strive to create a welcoming servicing environment for our guests with each visit. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Steven S.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
No matter who’s working that day they make sure to not only communicate clearly about services but to also listen attentively at anything extra I may be curious about

Steven,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete such an amazing review on our service department's behalf. At Paramount Hyundai we work diligently as a team to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each service visit. Thank you for your business and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

KK
Karen K.
Vale, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Always in and out! Candy is the best!! 5 stars

Karen,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service staff. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to our team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you and your Tucson at your next service appointment.

Conover, NC
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Satifactory Service Appointment
It was great. No issues wirh this department. They went above & beyond to accomodate my needs.

Dear Valued Customer,
We greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding our service department staff. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Sonata hybrid at your next service appointment.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Dependable service with friendly personnel. It is a pleasure having my Sonata serviced here.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service department. Customer satisfaction is top priority to our team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Angelica/Michael M.
Statesville, NC
Not very thorough
Had to convince service department that the car had a problem. Then when they finally found something. I was told they were waiting on inspector to come out. I dropped it off Thursday night it was Wednesday before they finally got back to me. I ask for oil change while it was being checked out but I don’t know if it ever got done, but I guess not since the inspector found bad oil in the car. Rusty was who I worked with and he was kind of a questionable at first but I was told that it was the dealership was one of the reason my warranty was declined. It felt like the service department didn’t want to take the time to look at my car since they kept telling me that nothing was wrong with the car. Then Rusty said, he would go drive it himself and after that I didn’t hear anything for two days. So I finally went to the dealership and that’s when he told me what he found and it was over 2000$ worth of work and he had to have a inspector come out. I so thought everything was okay then Rusty call and said my Warranty was denied because of the oil and Sludge in the engine. First of all how was the oil bad if I just asked for it to be changed. It felt like they were making me pay because I question them when they said nothing was wrong with the car. Rusty did help with some things but I never seen the Sludge they were talking about. He did warn me not to move the car or the hole process would start over. I still can’t afford to fix the car and I’m still working with Hyundai and the Warranty company. Rusty did listen to me complain and never lost his Composure. Other then me kind of thinking he had something to do with it because the warranty being voided. He seem like he was trying to help me. He just acted like his hands were tied. I just can’t believe I have a $480 car payment on a car that should have been cover under a 100000 mile or 10 years and can’t even get it fixed and has been seating at the shop for about a month. The car Barely has 60000 miles on it and it started have problems before 60000 mile they just couldn’t see it until a week later and it went over 60000 miles. Hyundai has that timed out perfect. It car always acted funny when it needed a oil change. The oil was always dark as black. I’ve had problems with the spark plugs looking burnt and had to replace the coil packs but I didn’t even think that the turbo over heating could be burning the oil up. It just felt like anyone I talked to was putting all the blame on me and the warranty people were looking for anything they could to get out of paying. Did everything they asked and they always found a Excuse to get out of it. Very dis respectful. Would repeat the same thing over and over back to back like know matter what I asked they would give the same answer. You could tell they’ve been trained to say that. Another thing I New something wasn’t right When Hyundai called me asking how my service was and my visit was before the car was even looked at. It wasn’t a good Experience. You go somewhere for help thinking that everything will be taken care of because of the warranty and just get screwed over with No explanation. Other than my maintenance records weren’t good enough and there was slugs in the engine. The oil should of already been changed before the car was ever inspected. If I wasn’t changing the oil this car would of died along time ago. I just thought you guys would fight for me more than you did.

Worst mistake ever
I was worried about buying a Hyundai when my wife was going to go look at them,But they offered a ten-year hundred thousand mile warranty so what could go wrong. I never thought they wouldn’t pay for my car repairs before I got Halfway through my warranty

Dear Valued Customer,
We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused during your last visit. At Paramount Hyundai we work diligently as a team to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you for your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Monique W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
i had gotten my appointment date wrong and took my car to be serviced on the wrong day. No on said a word, they just serviced my care anyway. I experienced exceptional customer service.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 04/11/2019

Monique,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete such an amazing review on our service department's behalf. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

WL
William L.
Sonata
I have always gotten good knowledge and great and complete service with this service writer. I wouldn't even think about going to another dealership.

William,
Thank you for wonderful comments regarding our service team. we strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with each visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

John A.
great service
staff very friendly helpful speedy service

John,
We greatly appreciate the kind words regarding our service department staff. At Paramount Hyundai customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to our service and parts team. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Sonata at your next service appointment.

DJ
Debra J.
Lincolnton, NC
hyundai elantra
Paramount Hyundai of Hickory is a great place to have your car serviced.
They service my car in less than an hour, I just think they are great and very nice and friendly.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 04/10/2019

Debra,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service department. We work diligently as a team to provide the very best service experience possible for our guests with every visit. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

RD
Robert D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Good reliable service
Brought in my Hyundai for regular service, and to repair the AC. Problem found and fixed. Ready for summer driving.

Robert,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service department. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with every visit. Thank you for your business and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Morganton, NC
Great people
Very knowledgeable and very attentive to detail.

Dear Valued Customer,
We greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding our service staff. Customer service is of the utmost importance to our team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service appointment.

MK
Michelle K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service!
Love to bring my Genisis to Paramount Hyundai in Hickory. Great attention to detail, always explains the service, and even the wait area is comfortable.

Michelle,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service department staff. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Genesis at your next service interval.

Cathy C.
Morganton, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Gereat customer service and communication.
I waited a while before reviewing as this was my first visit to this dealer. Great customer service, kept me informed while I waited. Explained details so that I could understand. Great sitting area with snacks, coffee. Liked this dealership.
However the two fixes I went in with....air conditioning not working, and the car taking a while to start are still not fixed. I take it back, the air is cooled, but rains streams of water from under the console. Streams of cold water. Seems not all is right there. The car still turns over several times before it will start. But I will return....the people we’re nice, experience not painful, and hopefully second time is a charm.

Cathy,
We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused during your last visit. We strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with each visit. Thank you for the feedback and we will review our processes to ensure our guests are receiving the best service possible.