1954 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.7142843/5Overall Rating 3.7142843/5Overall Rating 3.7142843/5rating 3.7142843rating 3.7142843
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429

RJ

Nyri G.
Lenoir, NC
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Candy easily checked me in and kept me updated with the process of my vehicle while it was being serviced. She also recommended some services that could be done to help the performance of my vehicle. Overall, Candy was very professional and knowledgeable.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 01/16/2019

Nyri,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service team. We strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with every visit. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Terri M.
Claremont, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome !
Service is always great!

Terri,
We greatly appreciate the kind words regarding our service department. At Paramount Hyundai customer service is of the utmost importance to our team. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

CT
Charlotte T.
Beech Mountain, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating. Provided shuttle service. Fast and thorough.
Nothing like friendliness of small southern town when getting service.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 01/15/2019

Charlotte,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service team. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with each visit. Thank you for driving such a distance to our service department and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Joe B.
Vale, NC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Paramount hyndai
Excellent service. My car was ready when promised and the facility was exceptional.

Joe,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service department. Customer satisfaction is top priority to our Paramount Hyundai service team. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you and your new Sonata at your next service appointment.

WS
Walter S.
Hudson, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Walter S
Paramount always works hard to take care of my needs. Very professional and caring staff.

Walter,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service team. At Paramount Hyundai we work diligently to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Ron S.
Claremont, NC
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Team and Friends
The service dept. seems more like good friends than just a business. At age 72, that is very important to me. I trust the judgement of my friends, that includes Paramount. Jason, Candy and the team are great trustworthy people and have been so good to me.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 01/11/2019

Ron,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service team! We strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with every visit. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you and your Sonata at your next service appointment.

SA
Stephen A.
Cherryville, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Literally the best Hyundai Dealership
I love these people! I never bought a car from them only because they did not have anything in my price range. But they were not pushy or deceptive like other Hyundai places and the service department is no different.

The technician listened to my issues and came up with solutions without upselling me on stuff I did not need.

The ONLY complaint, which really is just nitpicking, is that when my car was returned to me, I would prefer it be parked in neutral and not first gear (manual transmission), but that's nothing compared to the outstanding service I received.

Also, they initially told me that it would take two hours but only took 15 mins.

This is the Hyundai dealership you're looking for, I promise!

Stephen,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service team. We strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with each visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Elantra at your next service appointment.

Ronnie B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
A1 Service Department
Service above and beyond expectatons
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 01/09/2019

Ronnie,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service department. We strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with every visit. Thank you for your continued business over the years and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
I like Paramount,, Have purchased a few from them :)
All points are well and rated a FIVE

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service team. At Paramount Hyundai customer satisfaction is top priority to our service department. Thank you for your business and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Robert C.
Taylorsville, NC
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good staff
Great service and nice staff
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 01/07/2019

Robert,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service team. We strive to create a welcoming service environment for our guests with every visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

AJ
Allison J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Painless Service
I’ve always had a nice experience getting my car serviced at Paramount, because I feel like things are well-explained so that customers can make informed decisions (in my experience). I’ve also never been pressured to get any service I’m hesitant about or wasn’t expecting to get done that day. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but the waiting area is super comfortable so it’s not bad.

Allison,
We greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding our service team. At Paramount Hyundai customer service is of the utmost importance to our service department. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting you at your next service appointment.

TD
Timothy D.
Best Car Ever
I love my 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited!! The service people are SO nice! They offer you water and snacks, even a shuttle, should you need it! If I choose to one day trade my car, I don’t think I could ever go anywhere else, but Paramount!! They are top notch folks!!

Timothy,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service team. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Elantra at your next service appointment.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
!
!

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete such a terrific review on our service department's behalf. Customer satisfaction is top priority to our service team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your Elantra at your next service appointment.

CD
Charles D.
Chesapeake, OH
75,000 MAINTENANCE
Great service. In and out in under an hour. Rusty was spot on about how much my bill would be. Have had my car serviced here before and I will be back.

Charles,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service team. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to create a welcoming environment for our guests with each service visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Hudson, NC
Excellent Customer Service
I went in for my first service on my '18 Elantra and was very satisfied with my service. I went straight in and was greeted right away, once I handed over my keys, I was quickly offered a drink & snack while I wait. The waiting area was nice with comfortable seating, free wi-fi, TV to watch, it was just a relaxing atmosphere. I didn't have to wait very long at all for them to be finished with my vehicle. Very pleased with the friendly staff and great atmosphere.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 01/04/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
We greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding our service department. At Paramount Hyundai customer service is of the utmost importance to our team. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you and your new Elantra at your next service appointment.

MJ
Michael J.

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete such a terrific review on our behalf. Customer satisfaction is top priority to our service team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

L B.
Service Call
Finally received a notice that there was a fix for a recall problem. Got scheduled within a week. Added an oil change and a tire rotation and filter changes. Was out of there in less that 2 hours - totally happy.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our service department. At Paramount Hyundai we strive to provide our guests with the best possible service experience with each visit. Thank you for your business and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

AJ
Angela J.
Burnsville, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful, friendly staff.
Paramount Hyundai of Hickory is a wonderful place to get my vehicle serviced. I drive an hour and half to get there and its worth it. Everyone is so friendly. They offer free WiFi, snacks, and a wholesome atmosphere. I would recommend them to everyone.
JASON G., Service Manager from Paramount Hyundai of Hickory responded on 01/03/2019

Angela,
We greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding our service department staff. We strive to create a welcoming environment for our guests with each service visit. Thank you for traveling such a distance for us to maintain your Santa Fe and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Anna M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Personal touch!
Candi is always cordial and helpful with whatever is needed at our service appointments.

Anna,
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our service team. Customer satisfaction is top priority to our service team at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 1954 in total