DENNIS D.
Toyota Sequoia
12/05/2019
Always great service.
The work is always great and the staff simply terrific. Couldn’t be happier.

Acura MDX
11/26/2019
Honest & Reliable
We have been bringing multiple vehicles to Parker Imports for many years. We are confident in their repairs, and they never make unnecessary recommendations. A special shout-out to Josh, who always helps prioritize projects on our older vehicles, as well as point out things we might do ourselves. In a recent situation, they even spoke to an out-of-town shop about prior repairs. They are honest and reliable, and we trust them when they say work needs to be done.

AD
Andy D.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Andy said the service guy Adam went above and beyond for him.

SA
Saurabh A.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Saurabh said he is satisfied. It was perfect service. Timing was good.

11/20/2019
Great Service / Great People
Parker Imports has provided professional and courteous service for six years straight. Josh and Adam are running a great shop. I recommend them to anyone in need of a reliable and affordable automotive service center.

JEFF F.
11/19/2019
Great service... again
Another great experience with Parker Imports! Highly recommended!!

RON R.
Denver, CO
Audi S4
11/15/2019
You’re at the right place
I bring my Audi from Denver anytime I need any type of work done. They are very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!

RP
RICH P.
Franktown, CO
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/14/2019
Just great service!
Always a great overall experience. Doesn’t matter which vehicle (Honda, Lexus, Toyota $ Mercedes) we have needed service on, the service had been great. Communication is the key and we always know what is going on. If you are looking for someone to take care of your vehicle, give them a call.

BF
BILL F.
11/12/2019
Very pleased
There were no issues at all with having my vehicle serviced. I waited for it and work was completed in a timely manner. Also the written report I was given was good. Parker Imports does not try to sell you repairs that are not necessary. Very honest operation.

JODY M.
11/08/2019
Trustworthy/good job/caring
My Toyota and my bmw have been in a few times and all work has been finished in a timely manner , with the problems being fixed. Price quote has been accurate and truthful. Sitting in the waiting room I hear positive stories from others about the business.

DON M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/07/2019
Probably the best auto shop that I have ever used. Very knowledgeable technicians. Professional and well-priced services.

DENNIS D.
Volvo XC70
11/07/2019
Such a great find
Moved to Parker a few years ago and struggled with some other shops. Parker Imports has the best customer service and technicians around. Period.

Jeff L.
Nissan Frontier
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he determined that there was a problem with his vehicle and instead of the business doing what he asked they ran a diagnostic on it. He said they saved him $200.

CE
Chris E.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he was in and out of the business and it didn't take very long. He said everyone was pretty courteous.

BRAD M.
10/31/2019
Auto service
They do the work as promised and no nonsense. Fast and efficient at a good price. What more can a guy want?

EB
ERIC B.
Englewood, CO
Volvo S60
10/24/2019
Honest.
Vehicle was sluggish on acceleration (cutting out). This could be a variety of issues due to the symptoms. Parker Imports initial diagnosis was going to be pricey but I gave the ok. I received a message to call them back, and my initial knee jerk reaction was , 'great what now'. Well to my amazement and great surprise, the technician(s) changed their initial diagnosis after digging into it, and were completely honest with their findings which cut the price in half. They did the RIGHT thing by being honest. I appreciate that greatly. Thank you!!

TODD S.
10/23/2019
Squeaky Brakes
I think Parker Imports is fantastic. They have done a great job for me with all my cars. I did take my BMW in for service due to squeaky brakes and fluid top offs. Everything checked out fine. The only issue is that I still have squeaky brakes. Parker Imports did check my brakes and the brakes are in good condition and safe, which is appreciated. But why do I now have squeaky brakes when a month or so ago I didnt? Thats my only comment is that I wish I would have gotten a better answer or solution to the annoying squeaky brakes. Personally my wife doesnt like driving around in a nice car with noisy brakes!

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/22/2019
Great place for car repair
Parker Imports consistently does a good job. They are able to get you in quickly, usually within a day of contacting them. They are honest and reliable and seem to really know what they are doing. There is no high pressure to do work on your car that you were not intending, yet they give good advice about needed repairs. I was very happy to have my brakes checked out and repaired today. I'll go back.

HD
HENK D.
Denver, CO
10/21/2019
Great Service!
These guys know their stuff!

Dick D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Dick said the service was almost perfect. He added that he would recommend the business for service.