PP
PAT P.
BMW M3
04/22/2021
Service handled with great care
They diagnosised the issue and handle the repair appropriately.

GG
GREG G.
Porsche 911
Honesty!!
This group of guys are honest and will treat your vehicles like one of their own! Much appreciated for the professionalism!!

FE
FRANK E.
Lexus SC 430
04/21/2021
The team at Parker Imports always provides me with great quality, service and value. Today’s service was an oil change and inspection. They checked the moisture content in my brake fluid and determined that no further brake system service was needed at this time. A trust and appreciate their honesty

ROXANNE S.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Awesome
Adam and the technician did an excellent job on my car. They are very kind and simply AWESOME! Thanks again for helping me out.

NM
NICK M.
Buick Regal
Friendly knowledgeable And they listen
Their very friendly since you walk in the door In their very knowledgeable on all vehicles you can tell them what kind of noise your cars making even if you have to make the noise yourself they will figure it out And they listen to you because we drive the car Honest about pricing and they keep their word when they give you a Coat. I will definitely recommend them.

NL
NEAL L.
Littleton, CO
04/15/2021
Efficient as Usual
I scheduled my appointment for Tuesday originally, but had to reschedule. No problem for Parker Imports to reschedule. They are always polite and my car is ready on time as promised.

PD
PETER D.
04/15/2021
Service and staff
Friendly efficient service by Adam
Car finished on time as promised.

TERRI M.
Acura MDX
04/14/2021
Love Parker Imports
I have been going to Parker Imports for years and have always had quality service. Their prices are reasonable and beat dealer costs. Everyone is friendly. They complete any service in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

EB
ERIC B.
04/14/2021
Excellent Import car repairs
Excellent customer service and easy scheduling of appointments. They are very knowledgeable in diagnosing and repairing many import brands. I trust them to repair my car correctly.

VA
VINNY A.
04/11/2021
Professional and Courteous
We have started using this company recently after having had all the service done at a dealership. Much easier to use , quicker, more cost effective and most importantly they explain things and are courteous. This is helpful for me as my wife is usually the one getting the car to the shop and that is what is most appreciated.

SAM M.
Nissan Sentra
04/09/2021
Pre Purchase Inspection
The staff is always professional, thorough, and time sensitive. The performed a comprehensive pre-purchase inspection of a contemplated purchase. As a result of the inspection, I’m moving ahead with the purchase.

CF
CHRISTA F.
04/09/2021
Exactly what was needed.
I was very pleased with the service and turn around time. They did the work requested at the estimate quotes. Very pleased. Will return! Will send family and friends!

MIKE P.
Littleton, CO
BMW 323i
04/08/2021
Great Service Every Time!
I only trust Parker Imports to work on my cars. Always a fair price and more importantly the job is done right the first time. I have been to a number of shops and dealerships in the past and after I tried these guys I only use Parker Imports for all my automotive needs.

GK
GARY K.
Porsche Cayman
04/08/2021
Cayman S maintenance
I had oil seals, clutch, and oil change that came in below the estimate and was ready to pick-up early. Great work as always and I fully trust Parker Imports with my Porsche. Would recommend to anyone.

JEFF S.
Hyundai ELANTRA
04/07/2021
trustworthy
I don't know much about cars, so trust is everything. Josh provides great service, tells me it straight, and doesn't oversell services.