MIKE G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/16/2019
Parker Imports has been servicing my 2004 VW Jetta, 2011 VW Tiguan, 2004 Toyota Highlander, Toyota 4Runner since 2006. They are expert troubleshooters and repair technicians. I drive my vehicles a long time and they have been detrimental in that. I highly recommend them.

MARK M.
Porsche Cayenne
08/14/2019
Excellent customer service
We had our Cayenne towed in as a result of a sudden and massive coolant loss. Josh from Parker Imports explained the problem which arose from a well known problem with these vehicles. We were pointed to Internet forums discussing the issue. Josh found an upgraded part and completed the repair under budget. We have been taking our cars here for years and recommend them highly.

ALAN M.
08/11/2019
Last minute appointment
Stopped by from the airport to have my daughter's car looked at for error messages. Explained that my daughter wpumd be driving back to school and needed the errors addressed quickly. Not only did they adjust their schedule to look at it the next morning but also remedied the error and addressed my comfort level on the root cause.
I will always use this shop for my cars and recommend anyone to use them as you will get top quality work done right the first time.

CG
CHANTELE G.
Englewood, CO
08/09/2019
Great staff and service
I have brought in my X3 for replacement parts and brake service. Staff is very professional

Toyota Land Cruiser
08/08/2019
Parker Imports is a honest trustworthy company
Hello
I have taken my vehicles to Parker Imports for many years. They have always treated me fairly
The crew is excellent.

JIM F.
Porsche 911
08/07/2019
These guys are the best of the best
Not only imports but they even fixed a Chevy truck problem 4 Chevy dealerships couldn’t fix! Not cheap but reasonable and trustworthy!

Chris W.
Porsche Cayman
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were timely, fair, and did everything they were supposed to do.

BF
BILL F.
Top notch service
Always like dealing with Parker Imports. Helpful and friendly staff at the front desk. They do not try to sell you maintenance that is not required. Very truthful.

PR
PAUL R.
Brake replacement
I’ve been going to Parker Imports for many years. They quote you a competitive price, an accurate time frame and deliver both. I’ll be a happy returning customer for the foreseeable future.

PD
PAM D.
Audi Q5
Great Experience
Had a great experience and no one tried to rip me off! So glad I found a great place to take my car!

BRAD M.
07/30/2019
Brakes
What I needed and nothing more. I trust these folks to advise me correctly.
Adam B., owner from Parker Imports responded on 07/31/2019

Thanks for your business Brad!

Adam Bennick
Owner
303-840-9355

RP
Reed P.
Colorado
Nissan Sentra
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Reed said the staff didn't look at something he had asked them to look at.
Adam B., owner from Parker Imports responded on 07/30/2019

I spoke with Reed and We did not reset the Tire pressure light. We set a appointment to address the issue.

Adam Bennick
Owner
303-840-9355

EC
ELLEN C.
07/25/2019
Excellent service & reliable repairs
To say that the people at Parker Imports saved my car from eventual demise is an understatement, Audi's are expensive automobiles, Audi repairs are also expensive. But to have the option of having my 2005 Audi A-6 continue to be a reliable and super car to drive with a repair that was expensive but far less expensive than buying a used Audi with unknown history was awesome.. Thanks to everyone at Parker Imports for keeping my Audi running down the road for many, many more enjoyable driving miles.

SALLIE H.
Volvo XC90
07/25/2019
Superior Service
We have used Parker Imports for several years now and they continue to provide superior service and outstanding customer service. I had a check engine light come on over the weekend. They were quick to get me in, found the issue, and fixed it right away. Josh and Adam were great to work with. If you want honest and superior service, check Parker Imports out!!!!!

MANAR H.
Mercedes-Benz C400
07/24/2019
Long time client
For the last few years, I have been a loyal client to Parker Imports. Always great service.

SCOTT M.
07/24/2019
Thanks for excellent service
We always appreciate the excellent service

07/20/2019
Honest and fair
They quickly put my car on their schedule then repaired an only noisy, rusty part on my car.
No over charging, honest and fair on their pricing. Quicker than expected turnaround,

SI
SHELDON I.
Nissan 280Z
07/17/2019
Outstanding service Great advice for maintaining my collector car
Personal, friendly, and quality service every time

Mike P.
Littleton, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said it was easy to schedule with the business, he got his vehicle back on time, they were very clean with it, did the work they were supposed to do the first time, checked out other things and the vehicle was in good condition. The service was great overall.

Matt M.
Denver, CO
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he has used this facility for years and they always provide good service.