Ford Expedition
04/26/2019
Best for less
The outstanding customer service, competitive prices, convenient hours and location, quality work and friendly atmosphere contributed to my views of Pascagoula Tire. I have been a valued customer of theirs for years, and they have serviced all of my vehicles. Additionally, they pride themselves in “customer satisfaction” first and foremost. They have earned my business for a lifetime.

04/20/2019
Best for less
The outstanding customer service, economical rates, convenient hours, quality work and warranties keep us patronizing Pascagoula Tires. They definitely honor customer satisfaction first and foremost. If anyone is looking for tires, brakes, alignments, etc., don’t look any more. Try Pascagoula Tires.

DV
DARREN V.
04/13/2019
Always great!
Great service as always

BRAGG M.
04/06/2019
Need some brake work
As a regular customer I have come to expect Rick and the men at Pascagoula Tire and Service to quickly access the problem, give me a detailed explanation of what is wrong with my vehicle and the actual cost to have the work done. They completed the work in a timely manner and I drove away once again a satisfied customer. Would highly recommend this automobile service shop next time your car/truck may have a problem.

Ocean Springs, MS
Ford Edge
04/03/2019
Thank you for making my car safe to drive.

SE
SUSAN E.
03/18/2019
Professional and knowledge employees. The work is never shoddy.

ROBERT M.
03/16/2019
Always will to serve the customer
Jared and his team are always friendly, courteous, and quick to explain specifically what the customer needs to consider an urgent repair, an expected repair, and a long-term service plan. They are my "go-to" in Pascagoula for all my vehicles. I highly recommend PTS!

MELODIE G.
03/11/2019
Keeping It Local
I am always treated with respect when I go to Pascagoula Tire and Service. I never feel as if I am having services or products pushed on me like I had in the past from other establishments. If t

02/27/2019
Best for less
I needed two tires replaced and there was no doubt where my next stop would be: Pascagoula Tire on Market Street in Pascagoula. The tires were ordered, replaced, mounted and balanced as requested in a timely manner. Thanks for everything. You all are awesome.

IJ
IRA J.
02/11/2019
Transsmission Flush, Tire Rotation, Oil Change
Transsmission Flush, Tire Rotation, Oil Change and was completed in a little over 2 hrs. what a great place to do business with.

Ford Expedition
01/19/2019
Best for Less
Customer service, outstanding prices and friendly staff contribute to a pleasant experience at Pascagoula Tire each visit. Keep up the good work.

01/09/2019
Best of the best
Pascagoula Tire offers the best prices, outstanding customer service and top quality professional service. They have earned my business for all of my vehicles. They are awesome.

MT
MONTE T.
01/08/2019
Always easy
Pascagoula Tire is always quick and easy to deal with.

PM

CINDY P.
Ocean Springs, MS
12/13/2018
Polite & Trustworthy!
Always a pleasure doing business with Pascagoula Tire! I drive quite a few miles to work each day. I feel safe and confident that my vehicle is in good condition thanks to the good service provided at Pascagoula Tire!

JEAN F.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/08/2018
rotate tires
Quick, friendly, and excellent service. Asked for my tires to be checked and rotated. Informed that tires were bad and needed to be replaced. Tires not there. Ordered them and replaced next day . Very efficient.

EM
EDDIE M.
11/18/2018
Your emp's & you makes iAutos serviced at your Pascagoula location. It would be OK if after all this time if you gave me a 10% discound ( HA ) thanks.
excellent service

BOBBY B.
Lincoln MKS
11/12/2018
Purchased 4 tires
Friendly, professional and knowledgeable people

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/20/2018
Extra mile service
They will "make it right".

10/05/2018
Repeat Customer
I am happy to say that each time I have used Pascagoula Tire and Servive, I have had great service. It doesn't matter if I am there for an oil change, new tires, or just to see why my check engine light is on, they always treat me with great respect and do a wonderful job.