CRISTI B.
08/15/2019
Jared and staff are always helpful and friendly!

07/19/2019
great customer service
i called them up. not only did they work me in they told me they wouldn't be able to get to til the next. but they did a rush job an it was completed by the end of the day

AJ
ANGEE J.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/17/2019
The staff is always friendly and helpful. They are very personable and efficient. Definitely the best place in town for your tire and service needs. Highly recommend.

SA
STAN A.
Gautier, MS
07/11/2019
Excellent Service!
We always receive excellent service on all of our vehicles when we go to Pascagoula Tire and Service. Honesty and integrity are their hallmarks.

JERRY F.
Chrysler 300
07/09/2019
Super
Great Great Service friendly staff has never let me down in 15 years of doing business with them

CR
CURTIS R.
07/02/2019
Great service.
They do a great job and have good PR.

CF
CHARLES F.
06/29/2019
Service on my Ford F150
Very professional service. Greeting and check in was very prompt and thorough. Notified me of needs before completing work and completed service in a very timely matter and then notified me when complete. I recommend this business.

GB
GUADALUPE B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/18/2019
Is the best place to buy new tires, we've using it every time we need to buy new tires when we going to travel, fast and comprehensive

ROBERT M.
05/29/2019
Quick and easy
Quick and easy! That’s what PTS added to my day today. I am out of town working and my wife’s car battery dies. Friends help with a jumpstart and she drives immediately to PTS . Battery replaced, warranty honored. Quick and easy!

CRISTI B.

SE
SUSAN E.
04/29/2019
Feedback
Once again I had great service. They are professional and all do their jobs well. I will continue to let them take care of my car

JANSIE B.
Ford Expedition
04/26/2019
Best for less
The outstanding customer service, competitive prices, convenient hours and location, quality work and friendly atmosphere contributed to my views of Pascagoula Tire. I have been a valued customer of theirs for years, and they have serviced all of my vehicles. Additionally, they pride themselves in “customer satisfaction” first and foremost. They have earned my business for a lifetime.

JANSIE B.
04/20/2019
Best for less
The outstanding customer service, economical rates, convenient hours, quality work and warranties keep us patronizing Pascagoula Tires. They definitely honor customer satisfaction first and foremost. If anyone is looking for tires, brakes, alignments, etc., don’t look any more. Try Pascagoula Tires.

DV