GH
George H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service like always
Everyone is always friendly and very helpful. Keep up the good work.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We always enjoy your visits when you come in to have your vehicles serviced. Thank you for being a very loyal customer not only to Hyundai but also to Patriot! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit!

BD
Betty D.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Patriot Hyundai is Great
They always take good care of my car and let me know all the details to the service being done. Regardless of who waits on me they are very nice and courteous.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. We appreciate you very much. We will see you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

LC
Linda C.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Stands by their product, great customer service
I bought my car, Hyundai Sonata, new in 2013. The engine blew recently and it was barely on the extended warranty. Chuck did all the paperwork to get Hyundai to replace the engine! We’re so impressed with Patriot we will continue buying our vehicles there!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out a review on your recent visit to our Hyundai service department. We are so glad that we were able to help with your engine concern. We hope to continue a great business relationship in the future. Thank you again for the 5 STARS and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Dewey, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
We have always received excellent service at each and every visit. Thoran always takes good care of us!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you fo the great 5 STAR review! We appreciate you and your business. Thanks again and have a great day!

Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS! See you at your next scheduled service appointment!

06/24/2020 Category: Service
GOOD DEALER
Good place to service vehicle
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey on your recent visit to the dealership. We greatly appreaciate you and your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service appointment. Thanks again and have a great day!

Jennifer H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Patriot Hyundai Service team is awesome!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!

FP
Frank P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
Always a pleasure. I dropped my car off early and they got it done before my actual schedule time. Great service, great facility and always a friendly greeting by name and a genuine smile.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

It's always a pleasure to have you come in as well! We are greatly appreciative of our loyal customers. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thank you for the 5 STARS! Hope you have a wonderful day and we will see you at your next scheduled service visit.

LC
Larry C.
Chelsea, OK
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Patriot Hyundai provides excellent service.
Patriot Hyundai's service is fast and efficient. They are friendly and care about the vehicle and the owner!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We are excited to hear that you had an excellent experience here with our Patriot team. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service appointment.

Wann, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/10/2020 Category: Service
They cared about my problem.
They understood my problem and were concerned. We have it solved.

06/10/2020 Category: Service
I have bought three cars new cars from Patriot Motors. This was the first bad experience that I had.
Nothing more to be added to what I've already said.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you so much for visiting with me! I apologize for any inconveneince you may have had. I look forward to continuing business with you in the future. If you have any issues or concerns please feel free to reach out anytime. We strive for our customers to have an excellent experience here with us. Thank you again for taking time to fill out our survey and to visit with me. Have a blessed day.

06/09/2020 Category: Service
Appointment timing.
Made an appointment and my car was taken in on time and serviced in a reasonable length of time.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS!

Doris B.
Coweta, OK
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Best Sales Person in America!
Chris Ruddick is the best sales person I've ever had the experience of buying a car from. I had a recall on my car and he brought me a loaner and took my car to the service department! He took care of everything! That's service after the sale! I've never had that from a sales person before!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

We are glad you hear that you had an excellent experience here with our sales team. We look forward to seeing you and meeting you at your next scheduled service appointment. We would be happy to provide the same service and come pick up your vehicle to get serviced and deliver back to you. Thanks again for the 5 STARS! We look forward to starting an excellent business relationship with you! Have a great day

Darlene B.
Leavenworth, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2020 Category: Service
quick service
I am to get a free oil change. Thank you.

05/22/2020 Category: Service
quick service
almost ok
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. I apologize that you did not receive 5 STAR service on your recent visit. We want to make sure that everytime you bring your vehicle in for service that you are completely satisfied with all of your service needs. I would like to send you out a FREE OIL CHANGE coupon for your next service, with that oil change I would like to offer you a complimentary wash and vac as well. If there are any concerns you would like to go over please feel free to reach out to me anytime at your convenience. Thank you again for being a loyal customer, we greatly appreciate you.

jhill@gopatriot.com

Juan M.
Boca Raton, FL
05/20/2020 Category: Service
good service
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We strive for our customers to have an excellent experience. We are looking for 5 STARS! We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

DE
Darrelle E.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Patriot Hyndai
My car was taken care of quickly and I was pleased with the service.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey on your recent visit to the dealership. We greatly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Larry S.
04/10/2020
Service Department
Very fast and efficient service. Service Advisors are very informed and helpful.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day.