Overall Rating 4.2307692/5Overall Rating 4.2307692/5Overall Rating 4.2307692/5Overall Rating 4.2307692/5rating 4.2307692
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

GH
Gary H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
gvholland
very courteous
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Have a great day!

JU
Jamie U.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Super friendly great service!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS!

Michael D.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
service of oil change
everyone was nice and courteous and in a timely manner
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Our service department strives to give excellent customer service. Thank you again and have a great day.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai services
The guys in The shop were great!
But I feel I can change my oil cheaper than they do. To me charging for shop supplies is crazy I never had to do anything besides change my oil and filter. Don’t see the need to charge for shop supplies
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We value you and your feedback. We greatly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

PY
Paula Y.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Trusted
This is where we have bought 3 cars in the past
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day.

Janet W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Wish you were open on Saturday.
Wish you were open on Saturday. Difficult to take off work to get there.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I have great news for you, we are now open on Saturdays! We are available on Saturday's 8am-2pm for your service needs. If you would like you can schedule your next service for a Saturday. I hope that this will help take care of your service needs. Thank you and have a great day.

Dee B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Was able to get my oil changed even tho no appointment.it was wonderful.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS!

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Responsive customer service
The service center here is responsive and helpful. I called other places in Tulsa for service help but didn't get a return call like they said they would do. Have never had issues at Patriot.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Skiatook, OK
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
good service and friendly staff
My only complaint is the floorboard of my suv always has a dirty bootprint where the staff get in and out.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the boot print on your floorboard. I will make sure our staff are using the necessary floor mat covers to prevent this from reoccuring. We greatly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Service was done as expected
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the pressure you recieved from one of our salesman. I hope the rest of your service experience was great. I will be addressing the sales manager with this complaint so that he will be able to assist with this concern. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. If you have any questions or any other concerns please feel free to contact me.
Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day.

PM
Paige M.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I Continue to be a VERY Satisfied Service Dept Customer
What do you do when your Hyundai Blue Link emails you about an airbag issue... AND the deployed airbag / stick figure on the dash illuminates... AND you’re driving out-ofstate the following week? You call Patriot’s Service Dept like I did. Jennifer talked with me & recommended bringing it in for evaluation within 24 hours. I called back to schedule & scenarios were explained, including a satisfactory airbag review, repair needed with parts on premises & repair needed with parts ordered AND a rental car covered by my Hyundai warranty so my hectic schedule wouldn’t miss a beat. When I arrived the next day, Thoren was polite, informed & responsive. I really like how this Service Team is always considerate of my time & the fact that I wait on premises for diagnostic visits & routine maintenance. The Tech must have checked it out right away, because they ran their computer scan, examined certain areas of the car physically & test drove several times... AND still had me on my way in less than 45 minutes. No more Blue Link alerts, no more dash warnings. I highly recommend Patriot because of their hand-picked Team that disproves the negative car dealer stereotype EVERY SINGLE TIME. Thank you!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We always appreciate you! We enjoy seeing you everytime you come in for service. Thank you for always chosing Patriot for all your service needs. Thank you and have a great day.

WK
William K.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
People know me by my name.
Great service.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for always taking time to leave us great reviews. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day.

KL
Kerry L.
Claremore, OK
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, tire rotation
The staff is so helpful and so polite. Great experience
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks for the 5 STARS!

NW
Nancy W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Dependable friendly. No worries
A comfort when I drive. I know they have done such wonderful work, I never worry in town and out- of- town. Thank you for worry free driving
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

We are so happy to hear that we are able to provide you with ease of mind. We strive to provide great customer service and service to your vehicle. We thank oyu for your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

GH
George H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and excellent service. Great people.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

As always thank you for chosing our dealership for all of your service needs. We greatly appreciate you and your business and we look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thank you and have a great day.

Connie B.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Strut failure and replacement
Although I was not pleased with the failure of my struts after almost reaching 23,000 miles on my Elantra, the service department diagnosed the problem and repaired as soon as the parts arrived. They completed the repair in approx. 3 hours and let me know it was ready.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out your recent survey. We are glad that we were able to get you taken care of in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thank you and have a great day.

Beth B.
Barnsdall, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
service
Could have told me that the regular service bay entry was blocked. Difficult to wind your way to the service area. Very difficult to find the waiting area.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for all the construction. We have many obstacles to over come while the construction is in process. Thank you for still choosing our dealership to do business. We value you as our customer and want to continue to take care of all your service needs. If there is anything we can do to make your visit more pleasurable please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you and have a great day.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great business
Good service, good people and good atmosphere, this is the place to go!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey! We appreciate the kind words. Our service dealership strives to give our customers great service. Thank you for chosing Patriot for all your service needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

PM
Paige M.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Another Great Service Visit
Patriot’s Service Dept never disappoints! After numerous visits over several years, I STILL can’t say enough positive things about the excellent job that Jennifer & her Service Dept Team do. They’re on MY side, which is something that I have not been able to say about certain competitors in the past. I continue to feel comfortable doing business here!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We always appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you everytime you come in. Its always delightful to see you and to do business with you. Thank you for chosing our dealership for all your service needs.

Andrew S.
Sedan, KS
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Getting your car serviced is always a chore but these guys are so nice it seems less of a chore. Thanks for being so friendly and cheerful!!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review we do our best to go out of our way to make your visit as friendly and easy as possible! We look foward to seeing you at you next service!