Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5rating 4.166665
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Dwayne G.
Kansas City, MO
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Thorax was great!
Hyundai Roadside Assistance towed my Sonata there after the engine blew on a deserted highway. I had never even heard of Patriot Hyundai and I was fearing worst. However, Thoran gave me a call first thing the next business day and let me know what was going on along with an outline of what to expect. He kept me posted every step of the way and even stepped up for me when the rental car service was slow to pick me up. He continued to call them on my behalf and got me taken care of. I don’t get down to Bartlesville, Oklahoma often but when I do I intend to stop in to tell Thoran again how much I appreciated his service during a difficult situation for me! Summed up...his service was awesome!

PM
Paige M.
Dewey, OK
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Prompt & Courteous... EVERY Time! Means Long-Term Peace-of-Mind!
Another great visit for the record books. No other dealership has consistently delivered this level of service to me or my family with both our Hyundai & other brands of vehicles. They are the only place in the area we would consider for our warranty as well as customer-pay service work. In fact, since they are authorized to take care of GM vehicles as well, we even take our pick-up in instead of going to “that other dealership” up the road. The techs are skilled & top-of-field, but honestly our vehicles would never make it far enough to see a tech if there wasn’t an amazing front line... The service advisors are second to none. It’s amazing how they can literally translate MY perception of what a vehicle is doing into something meaningful that the tech can work with, & all without making me feel dumb. My normal advisor is Chase (amazing) but this time I had Warren, who also did a great job! Of course, Amanda in the office always remembers me at checkout. Kudos to management for assembling & retaining such an amazing team. Heaven forbid something extremely serious happens to my new car, but I feel confident this team could not only fix it but also be my advocate regarding warranty coverage... They seem to truly care. That much.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

P. McDonald, Patriot appreciates you so much. We always look forward to seeing you each time that you come into the dealership. You are always pleasant to talk to. Your patience and gratitude are always appreciated. We value you as our customer and friend. Thank you for always being an amazing customer. Thank you and like always we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

GS
George S.
Bedford, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great first experience. They went above and beyond my requested oil change by providing a free diagnostic check. Very reasonably priced.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS!! We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience here with our service department! We greatly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service. Thanks again and have a great day!

WK
William K.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service is performed in a timely manner.
Service is always completed in a reasonable amount of time as I wait for its completion.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We always enjoy having you come in for service. We value you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit!

James C.
Ramona, OK
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service good people
This dealership does a great job all around
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We greatly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

GH
Gary H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Gary
very courteous
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We are happy to hear tha you had a good experience. We strive for our customers to be completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thank you and have a great day.

Derrick B.
Chanute, KS
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Thoren, your service guy is why I visited this dealer
Good communication is there best service in my opinion.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

We are happy to hear that our service team was able to make your service experience great. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Dewey, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Fast, friendly service every time!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience once again at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2018 Category: Service
great service
I always have great service when I come to Patriot! Dylan in service is the best!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that our staff is able to provide you with great customer service. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

TP
Trudy P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Trudy Plank
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! Glad we were able to make your service experience a great one. We value you and your business and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day.

SN
Stephanie N.
05/28/2018 Category: Service
I usually deal with Chase when I bring my car in for service. Chase is always super friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. He keeps me updated on the progress of my vehicle no matter what type of service is being performed.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you and we are glad that our staff is always able to be helpful. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Darlene B.
Leavenworth, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
they were very timely
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

GW

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personal
Enjoyed experience
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

I see you had a great experience here with us at the dealership. However I see that the star rating doesnt reflect that. I would love to visit with you about your survey. We strive for customer satisfaction. Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you and have an amazing day.

PK
Patricia K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Local. Fast. Friendly. Accurate work.
I like doing my business with local dealerships. It is fast, friendly, and the service department takes great care of my car.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We are very excited that you had an excellent experience here with our service department. Thank you for the amazing review and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Had a great experience with this dealership & their service department. Thanks again!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We thank you for your loyal business. We are happy to hear that our service department was able to provide you with great service. Thanks again and see you soon!

BD
Betty D.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there is absolutely great, they explain everything in detail, they are courteous and they help the local schools (students).
I always feel comfortable and confident that they will take good care of my car and me. Yes I recommend them to my family and friends. You know they are doing a good job for everyone when you see a town full of Hyundai.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Wow! Thank you for taking time to send us this awesome feedback! We are very excited to hear that you had such a great experience here at Patriot with our staff. We will continue to provide you with amazing customer service. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Dean B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
check engine light
checked problem and fixed quickly.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! Glad we were able to get you and your vehicle taken care of. Have a great day.

WW
Weldon W.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
I had no problems with getting my Santa Fe serviced. Friendly and efficient personnel.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

We are glad to hear that our staff was able to take care of you and your vehicle needs. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our recent survey and look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Kyle M.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Great!
As always, I received great service. There was an issue with a window paneling coming off, and they ordered the part and got it taken care of!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Awesome review! Thank you so much for your great review. We are always pleased to hear when are customers have a great experience when they come to our dealership. We look forward to continuing to provide you with amazing service.

GB
Glenda B.
Coffeyville, KS
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice, considerate people.
Everyone is friendly & considerate.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear that our staff here at Patriot was able to make your experience easy and friendly. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day.