Ramona, OK
01/21/2020 Category: Service
W
W
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey on your recent visit to the Patriot service department. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Sorry to hear that you were not given an explanation of the services provided on your vehicle. Also that you were not updated during the process. I have taken this up with the service advisor and will continue to help with the concerns ours customers have. Thank you for letting us know and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.
 Have a great day.

01/02/2020 Category: Service
Usually very fast
Had to return to facility twice same day to get service completed
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. I'm sorry to hear that you had to come back to the dealership twice to have service completed. If you would care to elaborate on the I will be leaving my email address. We do strive for our customers to be completely satisfied. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thank you for your time and choosing our dealership for your service needs.

jhill@gopatriot.com

Donald B.
Independence, KS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Allround service
Excellent dealership well run service dept service mgr always follows thru on her word.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! Glad we were able to get you taken care of. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Tulsa, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer is one of the up to date and concerned managers that I have ever worked with getting my vehicle serviced.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you so much. Always a pleasure to see you when you come into the dealership. Thank you for the 5 STARS and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

DJ
Donald J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Professional employees who care about you and your vehicle
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thank you and have a great day.

CJ
Carl J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Took really good care of the situation. Appreciate that greatly
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. I'm glad we were able to handle the situation. We strive for our customers complete satisfaction. We hope that you continue to be our loyal customer. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future.
Thank you and have a great day.

CJ
Carl J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai revisited
We are really glad to get the part that was needed covered by the manufacturers warranty. Thank you!

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Room for improvements
Communication not acceptable
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Good Afternoon,

The service advisor and I are working on a resolution for you and your vehicle. Please be patient while we continue to work this out. Thank you and have a great day. I will be in touch with you soon.

Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for allowing our service department a second chance. We are glad that you had a better experience this time. We will continue in the future to always give you the best customer service. Again thank you and have a great day!

James W.
Cassville, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Did great work
Definitely would recommend this dealership, they really bailed me out when I was in a pinch!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 STARS! We are glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for your patience with our dealership. Please let us know when you are coming through we would love to service your vehicle as well.

Connie B.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Dead Battery
Wet, Cold, Rainy. Dead Battery. Patriot had the battery in stock and installed the next day, in about an hour. Original Battery in my 2013 Elantra,
6 years old!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! I'm glad to hear that you had such a smooth transaction here at Patriot Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Amanda B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I have only had my car serviced twice but both times they had me in and out quickly and the staff is always friendly and kind. Very pleased with my service.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

We are excited to hear that you had a great experience here with our service department. We will continue to give you and your vehicle exceptional service everytime you come in. Thank you for the 5 STARS and we look forward to continuing business with you in the future.

GH
George H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Excellent service! Everyone was very pleasant and my service was completed quickly.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! It's always a pleasure to visit with you when you come in to service your vehicles. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

VR
Vera R.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Everything is fine
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thankyou for the 5 STARS! We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. Thank you and have a nice day.

Debbie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly Service
Patriot Hyundai got me right in for maintenance on my car when the Broken Arrow Hyundai location was going to be several days out. The staff were courteous and worked to get me fixed up as quick as possible while I waited. Service went without a hitch. I will definitely use Patriot in the future.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We are glad that you chose come do business with us. We strive for our customers to be completely satisfied. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you again and we look forward to continuing business with you in the future.

DJ
Donald J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Elantra GT
Always friendly, helpful and professional
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We greatly appreciate you and your business. Glad to hear that you had a great experience here with our service department. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
No comment
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate you and your business. We strive for your complete satisfaction. If there is a reason why you couldn't give us 5 STARS please let me know. Thank you again and have a great day.

jhill@gopatriotauto.com