Overall Rating 4.2307692/5Overall Rating 4.2307692/5Overall Rating 4.2307692/5Overall Rating 4.2307692/5rating 4.2307692
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Donald B.
Independence, KS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great place for service
This service dept is run like a friendly business from the service mgr down
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We always appreciate your business. Thank you for always coming in with a delightful attitude. We look forward to continuing business with you. Have a great day!

AP
Andrew P.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Thoran always takes such great care of our needs. He always goes above and beyond to help our family, which is comforting because myself, and my daughter, are the usual ones to drop our vehicles off. He treats us with dignity and respect.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the five STARS! Glad tou hear that our service department was able to take care of all your service needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service appointment.

FP
Frank P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service, shiny new facility.
I’m always greeted by name and always impressed by the service with a smile. The new facility is extra special and comfortable. The mobile device charging station is a great touch!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We ALWAYS appreciate you and your business. Thank you for choosing Patriot Hyundai for all your service needs. Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We look forward to seeing you and continuing to do business with you in the future.

VR
Vera R.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai Elantra
As usual they were professional
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the compliment, we appreciate you taking time to fill out our survey. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Connie B.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor
I was greatly impressed with both your new service entry for Hyundai vehicles and Service Advisor, Chuck Zachariae. We've been trying to identify a rattle in one of my tires for several years. Maybe even since I purchased it. It must be the right conditions to hear it. Your guys have tried and failed even with me in the car. If it's windy, (Oklahoma), noisy (construction on your remodel), or raining (can't roll down the window) it can't be heard. Speed needs to be at 10-15. Entering the service tunnel for my scheduled oil change, Chuck heard it! I went out and back around to enter again and he heard it again! The noise was identified as a dead spot on one of tires. He advised that it was safe, but I should consider replacing the tires soon.
I've been uncomfortable traveling out of town in it for the last 3 years, so we usually take my husbands large truck.
Thanks to Chuck for going the extra mile!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Our service team is here to take care of all your service needs. Glad that we were able to help. Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thank you and have a great day.

VB
Vickie B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The service department is very helpful
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

Joshua S.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

PS
Paul S.
Sedan, KS
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Good service, friendly people.
They did leave the window part way down on my wife's side and it rained in. Other than that all went well.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We greatly appreciate you and your business. Sorry about the window being left down. I will discuss with the service advisor and the technician.

TP
Trudy P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Seevice
Excellent service. Very concerned about customers.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS!

GA
Gretchen A.
Oklahoma City, OK
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great
They work with your schedule. Tell you ahead of time the costs. Informs you of what work was done.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS!

YR
Yvonne R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome business
The best car place in town! I would recommend them to everyone!!!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Donald B.
Independence, KS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The dealership has cheerful personel
This dealership is a cheerful place always and they have a service manager that knows customers and their needs very well. The remodel is excellent.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate when you come in for service. Thank you again and have a great day. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Brett B.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast and reliable
Everything went fast and smooth no issues would definitely go back
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a smooth transaction here with our service department. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

CG
Carol G.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and curtous
Always kind and helpful
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have an awesome day.

Janice D.
Nowata, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2019 Category: Service
professional, timely, efficient, clean, friendly...
good place to do business
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day.

Scott C.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and topnotch service
The motor went out in my Sonata do to an engine malfunction. Patriot was able to get it fully covered under warranty and got me a rental car until mine was fixed! Not to mention the fact they were friendly and kept me up to date throughout the entire process!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Glad we were able to take care of all of your service needs. Thank you for the 5 STARS! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Copan, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what the survey is asking?
The only thing that dampened this experience would be not having my car pulled up in the bay after the service work was completed.

It was disconcerting to have to go "look" for my car.......
The employees ended up hitting the key fob to locate my car.
Not a good way to end a good service experience.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. I'm sorry to hear that you had to look for your vehicle. That is not how our dealership wants to conduct business. We want you to have a great experience with our dealership every visit. Thank you and know that this will be taken care of.

Jennifer Hill
918-333-8010

CK
Connie K.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Location is key.
They are very professional, friendly and helpful.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you and your business. I apologize that you had to make numerous trips back to the dealership for your concern. As the service manager I would like to make this right. I will be out of the office tomorrow but will be in touch with you by Friday. Sorry for any hassle you may have had. Thank you again and I will be in touch.

GH
Gary H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Gary
See what needs to be done to the vehicle by date or mileage when the vehicle is dropped off. Don't like getting a phone call saying this needs to be done to the vehicle
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We strive for our customers complete satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thank you and have a great day.

Dewey, OK
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
Fast friendly service
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 STARS! We greatly appreciate you and your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.