Overall Rating 4.2857129/5Overall Rating 4.2857129/5Overall Rating 4.2857129/5Overall Rating 4.2857129/5rating 4.2857129
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

CJ
Carl J.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai revisited
We are really glad to get the part that was needed covered by the manufacturers warranty. Thank you!

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Room for improvements
Communication not acceptable
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Good Afternoon,

The service advisor and I are working on a resolution for you and your vehicle. Please be patient while we continue to work this out. Thank you and have a great day. I will be in touch with you soon.

Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for allowing our service department a second chance. We are glad that you had a better experience this time. We will continue in the future to always give you the best customer service. Again thank you and have a great day!

James W.
Cassville, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Did great work
Definitely would recommend this dealership, they really bailed me out when I was in a pinch!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 STARS! We are glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for your patience with our dealership. Please let us know when you are coming through we would love to service your vehicle as well.

Connie B.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Dead Battery
Wet, Cold, Rainy. Dead Battery. Patriot had the battery in stock and installed the next day, in about an hour. Original Battery in my 2013 Elantra,
6 years old!
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! I'm glad to hear that you had such a smooth transaction here at Patriot Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Amanda B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I have only had my car serviced twice but both times they had me in and out quickly and the staff is always friendly and kind. Very pleased with my service.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

We are excited to hear that you had a great experience here with our service department. We will continue to give you and your vehicle exceptional service everytime you come in. Thank you for the 5 STARS and we look forward to continuing business with you in the future.

GH
George H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Excellent service! Everyone was very pleasant and my service was completed quickly.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! It's always a pleasure to visit with you when you come in to service your vehicles. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

VR
Vera R.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Everything is fine
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thankyou for the 5 STARS! We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. Thank you and have a nice day.

Debbie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly Service
Patriot Hyundai got me right in for maintenance on my car when the Broken Arrow Hyundai location was going to be several days out. The staff were courteous and worked to get me fixed up as quick as possible while I waited. Service went without a hitch. I will definitely use Patriot in the future.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We are glad that you chose come do business with us. We strive for our customers to be completely satisfied. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you again and we look forward to continuing business with you in the future.

DJ
Donald J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Elantra GT
Always friendly, helpful and professional
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We greatly appreciate you and your business. Glad to hear that you had a great experience here with our service department. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
No comment
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey! We greatly appreciate you and your business. We strive for your complete satisfaction. If there is a reason why you couldn't give us 5 STARS please let me know. Thank you again and have a great day.

jhill@gopatriotauto.com

Marcia D.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment and service was quick

Nowata, OK
10/03/2019 Category: Service
thoughtful customer service
Friendly people from beginning to end of service.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Darlene B.
Leavenworth, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
you do a good job
timely service.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS!!

NM
Nathan M.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service!!
I set an appointment with Chuck in the Hyundai Service Dept. He had my car ready on time and saved me a bunch of Money! Thanks again Patriot! You have a top notch service department!!

Tammie M.
Northbrook, IL
09/27/2019
Best Customer Service Car Repairs!
I purchased a new 2014 Santa Fe Hyundai Sport from Patriot and received great service. I eventually moved to Chicago,Illinois in 2017. During a recent trip back to Bartlesville, my check engine light came on and it turned out that my car needed a major repair. The hands on service that I received from the Owner, Tatton Manning and Service Manager, Jennifer was exceptional. As can be expected, I was very stressed about having car issues while being 12 hours away from home, but it turns out this was a huge blessing, as they treated me and my car with the upmost respect and care. Now that my car is better than ever and I can drive it for many more years, when the time comes to buy another Hyundai, I will find my way back to Patriot Hyundai to purchase it! I am that grateful! :)
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

I'm so glad that everything worked out for you! We appreciate your patience and your loyalty. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. You were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the great rating. Have a great day!

FP
Frank P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick, clean, courteous.
Got there a few minutes early and was in and out in record time.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We always enjoy when you come in to the dealership. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the great rating and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Dale R.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Everything went smoothly. No run around. Everyone was so nice and polite.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking your time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thanks again and have a great day!

GH
George H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service like always
Best place in town to have your automobile serviced.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you! We always enjoy when you come in to service your vehicle. Always a pleasure. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Rachel H.
Broken Arrow, OK
09/08/2019
Horrible Customer Service
I wouldn't never buy a car from this place again. They don't care about the customer after you buy the car. I had called and spoke to Brian about my tire and that I would need a copy of all the paperwork I signed because they told me that I had wheel and tire coverage on it. Brian said he would call me back and never did. The next time I called I spoke to Trey he told me well thanks for being a customer but we are busy with customers and that I would need to call back. So I contact the Chris who helped me get in the car told me that I would get $2,000 for my trade in and that I got tire and wheel coverage and when I call and ask about they blow hot air. I finally said that I wanted to talk to the general manager the lady I spoke to said that he was with customers and would have to leave a message so I tried and he answered the phone and hung up on me so that I couldn't leave the message. I would tell anybody who wanting to purchase a new vehicle don't go through them. The owner and manager and staff just screw customers over instead of helping them.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience here at our dealership. I'm the service manager and  will make sure this gets to the sales department. We would like to still take care of you and your vehicle in the service department. Please let me know if there is anything that i can do to assist you.

VW
Vickie W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2019 Category: Service
first oil change on my new SUV
They did a great job explaining to me what I needed to add to my oil & fuel to keep my SUV running good. Had it done in a hour and also dropped me off & picked me up so I didn't have to wait on it, I was able to take care of other things while it was being worked on.
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here with our service department. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thank you for such a great review. Have a great day.

James A.
Oklahoma City, OK
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Okay people
Fast service. Nice rep
Jennifer H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you and your business. Sorry that the recall was not explained to you in its entirety. We would like to see you at your next scheduled visit. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me at anytime. Thanks again and have an amazing day!