Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5rating 4.166665
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Darlene B.
Leavenworth, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out your recent survey. We strive to provide our customers with great customer service. If there is something that we can do to allow you to score us with 5 STARS please contact me with any concerns you may have. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Thoran Willis!
From the first time I called to schedule a 45K check-up on my auto, and had to reschedule at least twice, Thoran was POLITE, patient, and very professional. Amanda, cashier, was also professional. Both Thoran and Amanda represent Patriot very favorably! Thank you, Thoran and Amanda!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you! Our staff strives to provide our customers with excellent customer service. We value you and your business and look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thanks again and have an amazing day!

Joshua S.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience here at our dealership's service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

GH
George H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and excellent service. Great people.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We always look forward to you coming in to the service department. We appreciate you and your business. Thanks again and have a great day.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Kindness
Always a pleasant experience and the service has been good.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

WK
William K.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees.
Prompt service.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

John P.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make appointments, always friendly and fast
Friendly and quick
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear that you had a great experience with our service department. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day.

AL
Art L.
2007 Hyundai Azera
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service:
My set of both keys and FOB's came up missing. My 2007 Hyundai Azara was towed to Patriot Hyundai for safekeeping by my Insurence Company. Jim Moore State Farm, under my Roadside assistance service. The service dept quoted me a time and date of service to replace the keys and fobs. I received a courtesy call when my keys were ready and requested a for them to pick me up and deliver me to their dealership. Not Only did they pick me up in a timely manner but the young man that picked me up was professional and courteous.
The time and price that they quoted me were right on and the service department and parts department also treated me professional, cautiously and respectfully.
My total overall customer service experience was Excellent and I would Recommend Patriot Hyundai to Anyone!
Best,
Art Licata
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that you had such a great experience here with our service and parts department. We hope you become a lifetime customer. We greatly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing again for all your service needs. Thank you again and hope that you have a wonderful day!

PD
Patricia D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Good service as usual
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS!

OR
Otis R.
Tulsa, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
People/Service
Friendly, curt. and always complete when promised.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you! We greatly appreciate you and your business. It's always a delight to see you. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thank you again and have a great day!

Donald P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Good folks; attention to details; friendly.
Took care of me quickly; no charge or suggestions for not-need stuff. Tatton does a great job running this Bartlesville dealership!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service department. We value our customers and strive to give the best customer service. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!

James S.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata 2015 recalls
The repair was done well. Thank you.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We are glad that you were pleased with the quality of work that our service department provided. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Marcia D.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the time it took for my oil change and tire rotation. Other than big boot prints on the floor mat everything was done well and quickly.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate you and your business. I am sorry to hear about the boot print on the floorboard mat. Thank you for bringing those types of things to our attention. We will make sure that our service department is for sure putting foor mat covers down before servicing your vehicle. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

08/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly workers
Technicians are friendly, professional, and courteous.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

KL
Kerry L.
Claremore, OK
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance checkup
I had completed my appt online but they were not aware of it. They were so friendly, it wasn't a problem at all the attendant said. They were running a little behind, I asked if they could be done within an hour of my appt time, I had to go to a very important Doctor appt and couldn't miss. The attendant didn't think so, but told into come back anytime before 5 p.m. and they would work me in. And they did. The attendant was wonderful. I appreciated this so much.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Glad we were able to accomadate you and your schedule. We appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thank you and hope you have a great day!

Debbie L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and knowledgeable.
Your service department has always gone above and beyond every time I have been there, getting your car taken care of in a very timely manner. Keep up the good work!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Thank you and have a great day.

FP
Frank P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Taking the car in for service is never my idea of a good time but the staff always make it as good as it can be. It’s anazing how many customers they know by name and they are all without exception, friendly and courteous.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

We are glad that we can make your experience as easy and care free as possible. We value you and your business. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future. Thanks for the 5 STARS and have a great day.

RL
Rita L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Check up
Great as always!
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department! We thank you for your business. We are happy to hear that you had a yet again another great experience here with us. We value you as our customer and look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled service visit.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

MF
Melissa F.
Nowata, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Love the hospitality
They are awesome to work with. Great customer service.
JENNIFER H. from Patriot Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 STARS! We greatly appreciate you and your business. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future.