12/10/2019
Very helpful & kind people. Have never had a problem. Great mechanics. If a mistake is made they will fix it right away.

SP
Steve P.
GMC Envoy XL
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve said everything worked out beautifully. He was in and out quick. He said he wants the business to keep up the good work.

Tim M.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2019
Lose belt
Your service could only have been better if I had got it for free. Thanks for the call when I forget completely the appointment

BN
Bob N.
Buick Century
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob's wife. She said they are excellent and have had no problems. They are happy.

EA
Emily A.
Mc Cook, NE
HUMMER H3
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the service was great. She stated the staff is super friendly and nice, and they got her vehicle in and out.

GG
Gerald G.
Pontiac Vibe
11/22/2019
Quality shop
I was very happy with the repairs made on our vehicle. The work was the same day. I would recommend this shop too anyone who is looking to get their car fixed. Also they send you an text with a link so you can see the work being done on your car. Very impressive!! Thanks Pats auto for your service on my car.

Dorchester, NE
Dodge Dakota
11/20/2019
Great shop
Very quick to get my vehicle in and assess what was wrong, also very fast to call and let me know how much it is going to cost(with labor).

C L W.
11/18/2019
great work
We just purchased my 2012 lariat ( WITH 108,000 MILE ON IT) and had a BIG liquid drip under the front end on passenger side and it continued several days and I was able to catch the liquid in a tray. Took the pickup and tray of fluid to Pat's and they inspected pickup and came to the conclusion that the spray stuff the dealership spray on the engine to make it look like new, had melted from the engine heat and dripped off. The dripping has now stopped, with great relieve that the dripping liquid was not a serious problem. The technician did report a very tiny leak starting in the radiator hose and need for brake work on rear wheels at next oil change. We have 100% trust in Pat's auto repair to tell us the truth on needed repairs at a fair price.

GF
Gail F.
11/13/2019
I want to support women’s businesses
I got the coupon in the mail and am glad I have the opportunity to support a woman business owner. It was just an oil change, checkup and winterization, but still a good experience. I liked getting the text notifications that the procedure was complete, providing the list of procedures and the pass/fail indicators and the notification that my car was ready. I plan to use pat’s for my auto maintenance needs in the future.

DF
Donna F.
GMC Terrain
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Donna said that there were no issues with this business and they kept her informed.

Chrysler 200
11/07/2019
Thorough work
Really liked the detailed analysis of the vehicle that was sent. Good customer service

W
Wendy
11/01/2019
Convenient
Emergency vehicle breakdown and Pat's came to the rescue! Thank you for attending to our needs in a timely manner and we also appreciate the convenience of being able to make the necessary repairs! Staff were nice and the option of sending estimates via email was also an added plus! Thanks!

TT
Taylor T.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/29/2019
Good service, helpful, and friendly.
The staff was friendly and very helpful. Didn’t make me feel stupid when I didn’t know everything about the car. Also helped me price future fixes. Thank you.

Mark B.
Doniphan, NE
Nissan Frontier
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the employees have always treated him fairly and he trusts them.

Jan M.
10/26/2019
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, FRIENDLY AND HEPLFUL EMPLOYEES
I have had good work done on my vehicles. I trust the AAA

Matt H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/25/2019
Friendly and helpful
Pat's Auto Repair and Towing is a great local full-service repair shop that treats you like you are ok be of their friends or family. They don't act cold or indifferent like dealership service shops. And they're cheaper than major dealership service centers, as well.

PM
Patrick M.
Saturn VUE
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he has never issues with the business. They treat him like gold. They staff are incredibly friendly and provide great service.

AW
Ahsley W.
Jeep Liberty
10/21/2019
Amazing service!!
I went to Pat’s at first only needing an oil change but they did so much more! I loved how I got a review of my car that I could access online even with pictures! I don’t know much about cars, so the pictures helped so much. I could even see that my air filter was dirty and that I needed a new one! Pat’s was able to put a new one in for me immediately. I also liked how it was done in a timely manner and it was very affordable. I also liked how I could communicate with them via text. Next time I need something done with my car I will definitely go back to Pat’s! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

EW
Elizabeth W.
10/21/2019
Fast and courteous
The owner and staff were professional and friendly. Will give them my business again.

Larry M.
GMC Canyon
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Larry said that it was good.