Gladstone, OR
Toyota Sequoia
11/18/2019
Sequoia service
John and his staff provide the best customer service, bar none. They have taken care of us for years and we are up to 208K miles.

Rufus B.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/13/2019
Always a great experience very trustworthy

Susan B.
Kia Rondo
11/13/2019
Wow To PDX
Greatest car repair people in Portland.
1. trusworthy!!!

PS
Patricia S.
11/12/2019
Excellent service every time!!
I live close to PDX Automotive so it is an easy walk to drop off and pick up. I have been taking my jeeps to this shop for many years, and I have never been anything but totally satisfied. There has never been a problem with any of the work performed. I think they are honest, reliable, do great work, and their communication is excellent.

RK
Richard K.
11/08/2019
Timely and responsive
I always go to PDX Automotive for repair needs.

Mark W.
11/07/2019
PDX is an honest & reliable shop.
I have been using PDX for 30 + years. They have always provided the best service.

LC
Laura C.
Jeep Liberty
11/07/2019
Excellent as always
Once again, PDX Automotive got my car fixed with their signature courteous service. They communicate, do what they say they're going to do, and do it right the first time.

PM
Philip M.
11/06/2019
They stand by their work
After PDX Auto replaced our front suspension, we heard some odd noises. Even though we took more than a few weeks to get the car back in to them, they replaced the new struts (which were faulty) free of charge and with their customary courtesy. Reasonable prices and great customer service are why we will continue to take our car to PDX Auto. We also appreciate that they are closed on the weekends. Presumably this helps all their staff feel better about working there.

10/30/2019
Great customer service, quality work, great value
We have found PDX automotive to provide great quality service at reasonable rates. A business that is completely trustworthy.

Roger G.
10/26/2019
Pre-sale Inspection Help
I came in to get a second opinion on a pre-sale inspection problem. PDX Automotive not only diagnosed the issue as NOT the issue from the other place, but discussed the importance of figuring out the upstream problem. They fixed that for substantially less money than the projected cost from the original inspection mechanic. John was extremely friendly and professional, and helped get the car inspected and fixed in a very short timetable.

Jessica F.
10/25/2019
An honest and all-around pleasant experience
I recently went to PDX Auto for the first time after hearing great things about them from a friend. My brakes were squeaking- I had previously replaced one set by another mechanic and been told at that time I would need to replace the others soon. PDX Auto assessed and told me brakes at had plenty of life left in them and that the squeaking was from contact points that simply needed to be lubricated (which they did). The whole thing cost me $30 and I am now pretty sure I was previously conned into replacing my other brakes too soon. Thank you for your honesty PDX Auto, I’ll be back!

Cory M.
Vancouver, WA
10/21/2019
Super efficient and helpful
We have been taking our cars here for years, and even though we live in Vancouver now we still bring our CRV back. They are quick, kind, and helpful, and it’s always worth going back to a place I trust with my vehicles.

GD
Guy D.
10/20/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
The service was excellent, as usual. The attention brought to the vehicle,as well as to the customer, is behind description. I would not hesitate to recommend PDX Auto to family, friends and neighbors alike.

Great job, guys!!!

10/19/2019
Fast, accurate, local
They always do a good job, quick and honest

GMC Yukon
10/18/2019
PDX Auto is trustworthy and does a great job
Just good service and good guys, John is straight up and they go a good job

AL
Allen L.
Honda Accord
Just a battery
My first time there and all I needed was a new battery. I didn’t even get a chance to do my email while I waited and the car was done. Nice shop. Clean office.

AI
Alyce I.
10/18/2019
Fast, efficient, honest and friendly
Excellent and trustworthy

ES
Erik S.
Great auto shop
Very nice staff, clearly explained what they inspected.

Leslie S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2019
Fast friendly service
Excellent work as always. Happy to bring my rig in for such prompt service. Thank you so much.

Jan W.