Topher S.
01/23/2021
friendly & competent
really great service, able to email with john prior to appt so that they understood the issue upon arrival - and they turned my truck around in a day. will definitely be going back.

Jodi H.
Chevrolet HHR
01/22/2021
Great place to get the car repair
I been going to PDX for a while now and I alway get the best service! They take the time to advise me and explain things to me! I highly recommend this place to everyone I know!

CP
Charles P.
Ford Expedition
01/21/2021
Friendly Folks
I am a repeat customer. They treated me right diagnosed what was wrong for very minimal fee(free). I had a loose connection that they found and repaired that got my Expedition running correctly. These guys don’t mess around, and sent me the right direction for an additional fix. Honest mechanics are hard to find!

C
C.
01/20/2021
Great Work Here!
Thanks for your consistent excellent work!

Alex B.
01/20/2021
Used car inspection with ease
For a relatively small worthwhile fee, the PDX Automotive crew did a great job inspecting a used car that I was interested in buying. They have fair quotes for the items that need some work. They’ll be getting my vehicle’s business in the future.

AV
Andrea V.
Subaru Legacy
01/19/2021
I dropped in to get a brake bulb changed and fully expecting to sit and wait. John handled my case right on the spot and I was out in about 5 minutes. Unbelievable! I’ll definitely be back for more work to get done.

Joseph T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/19/2021
Super
They fixed my problem with a great price

OJ
Oscar J.
01/15/2021
I always received great service, they are professional accommodating and honest.

LK
Linda K.
01/14/2021
Outstanding service
I’ve been going to PDX for years and they consistently provide excellent service. In my opinion they go above and beyond to address issues and concerns. Also they are very reasonable and make the overall experience very positive.

01/09/2021
Always reliable
The feeling of being able to actually TRUST a car mechanic is a thrill. Please bring your vehicles to PDX Automotive. You will never regret it. Six years with no mistakes, no over-charges. I am grateful.

LW
Lucy W.
Toyota Prius c
01/08/2021
Clear communication and timely repairs
They were super knowledgeable, helpful, and had great communication! Would recommend.

BG
Brian G.
Nissan Xterra
01/02/2021
Great service, always upfront about the cost. I have taken my car there for years, never had a problem, very satisfied with them

Margie R.
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Margie said the service turned out to be really good.

LA
Lonnie A.
Buick LeSabre
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Lonnie said the staff are very good and professionals.

Jennifer H.
Beaverton, OR
12/23/2020
My go-to for all my cars!
I definitely would recommend to anyone! Jon runs a solid outfit and has great staff! My cars are kept in top shape by him! And, no fear ladies, you're not getting taken advantage of here his quotes are honest and communication is great!