Cathy M.
06/05/2020
Honest pricing, thorough job
PDX automotive made my day. A predicted cost turned out to be about half what they initially estimated; and even though I had agreed to the higher estimate, they were honest (they always are) about what actually needed to be done, and the final price. My old car gets very good service from this company. Thanks!

RP
Rachel P.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
06/04/2020
Trustworthy Car Repair
Maintenance and repair done on my 2000 subaru and my 2016 VW. Always responsive to email or calls with fast service and reasonable pricing. Don’t oversell or try to get you to do more than is necessary. Help to prioritize what work needs to be done (for my older car) to keep the car safe and functional.

Christina C.
06/03/2020
Oil Change Wizards!!!
PDX automotive fit me in last minute for and oil and filter change. The service was smooth and the mechanics were friendly and on-point. They gave me an update on an oil leak I have been trying to track down, but didn't pressure me into handling it immediately.

EJ
Ernest J.
06/02/2020
Reliable, quality work
Again, John and crew put our vehicles safely on the road. Having total trust in what your mechanic says and does gives us peace of mind. Highly recommend PDX Automotive

Mollie C.
Beaverton, OR
06/02/2020
Wonderful friendly service for this first time customer!
PDX Auto has gained a new customer! From the great communication when setting up my appointment to the incredibly fast service (seriously I was in and out) I was blown away. They had to order a part which came in the SAME day, I headed back to the shop and I was in and out in about 30 minutes. Price was completely reasonable. Thanks PDX Auto! I’ll be coming to you for all my car needs now!

06/01/2020
Helpful staff
Very reasonable price for a brake inspection and recommended a good place to get transmission checked out. I was in and out on the same day. Also happy to see they're taking COVID-19 seriously. Thanks!

RL
Robbin L.
Jeep Liberty
05/30/2020
Quality work, honest people
The team at PDX Automotive is outstanding. They have done work on my car several times. I won't trust my car to anyone else. They are fair, honest and trustworthy.

05/28/2020
Easy to get an appointment and sign in with “clean” office and wiped down pens, cards, keys. Car ready sooner than expected and reasonable prices.

Carol H.
Honda HR-V
05/27/2020
Neighborhood auto experts
Having a new car in a very long time, I wanted to find a local automotive shop to stay current on my maintenance and give it a good life.
I was able to schedule in the morning and wait while it was serviced. Very nice Normandale park close by and places to get a bite. I am happy to recommend PDX Automotive.

Devin D.
Beaverton, OR
Jeep Patriot
05/24/2020
Friendly, and Convenient!
I had a simple fix, but they were courteous and efficient nonetheless. Loved my experience!

Troutdale, OR
Volkswagen Rabbit
05/20/2020
Thank you for explaining everything that my car needed l!
Thank you for being throughout with the service that my car needed! I really appreciate the honesty and the options ... I’m attending College and my financial situation is challenging at the time...I own a Volkswagen... John gave me options and he worked within my budget and according to my needs... I’ll be coming back ...

Judy L.
05/15/2020
Excelent service and skill
Quality service and transparency about the repair issues.

Jenny B.
05/13/2020
Honesty
I trust PDX Automotive to honestly assess the problem and in my experience of 9 years working with them, their work has always been effective and has never needed re-doing.

Mark H.
Toyota T100
05/08/2020
Keepin' the old truck rolling
In a time when a little reassurance goes a long way, it's great to know there are people who care for your ride when fixing the broken things. Back on the road in just a couple of days ! - Thanks,

KP
Kalie P.
Acura ILX
05/07/2020
Trustworthy and timely
My family and I have trusted PDX automotive for years. Not only are they quick, but they’re honest in their work and recommendations for repairs. Nobody ever really ‘enjoys’ taking their car in but you never have to dread it when going here.