LW
LESLIE W.
06/14/2021
Professional
Each time I have needed service the manager and technicians have been professional and courteous. They take time to answer questions and explain service details. I feel fortunate to have this business close to home.

JON P.
Trout Run, PA
06/08/2021
Friendly

EK
Edward K.
05/28/2021
Quick and good service
Got me in quick I didn't have to wait fix my problem and I was on my way

Joanne C.
Dodge Dakota
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said the business is totally dependable and they do a good job. The fact that they pick up and deliver is also very important to her.

JON P.
Trout Run, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/18/2021
Great
Thanks

Donald M.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Marilyn. She said the business was very nice and she had no problems.

GB
Gerald B.
Williamsport, PA
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with April. She said they always provide excellent service.

ES
Evelyn S.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Evelyn said she has a consistent history and relationship with them. Barney is personally invested with pleasing the customer and is full of customer service. If the repairs will take a long time, they will drive her home and pick her up.

Marvin C.
Avis, PA
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Marvin said the business was great

GW
Gilbert W.
Ford Bronco
03/25/2021
Honest
Honest,Work done in good time

VA
VICKI A.
03/18/2021
Car repair
Excellent service loved the text message reports!!!

AE
AMANDA E.
Nissan Sentra
03/16/2021
I will never return as a customer
I will never return as a customer. I made an appt to get an oil change and tire rotation and asked that while the tires were off getting rotated to do a visual check to see if my brakes will need replaced. Explained that when I put my brakes on, the steering wheels shakes. The guy said that sounded like the rotors and I said okay, just glance and see if they need replaced. Then I get a text "YOUR ESTIMATE FROM PENTON AUTOMOTIVE IS READY $$ 939.85 we found the front rotors warped and front pads have a greasy substance on them, rear brake shoes are below minimum specs, air filter is dirty and would suggest a brake fluid flush, estimate includes all repairs listed and are in stock PLEASE CALL 570-398-5555 OR TEXT BACK." Whoa. All I asked for was a visual check. So I asked how much would just the brakes and rotors be and they sent back "YOUR ESTIMATE FROM PENTON AUTOMOTIVE IS READY $$ 781.02 includes the 5,000 mile service also PLEASE CALL 570-398-5555 OR TEXT BACK.." I wasnt prepared to pay that much, I was just asking for a visual check so I asked to please just do the oil change. I had gotten new rotors elsewhere only about 5,000 miles ago so I planned to ask about a warranty since they were warped already. I got a text that my vehicle was ready for pickup so I called to find out how late they were open and I asked my total. I was blown away when I was told 197.14!!!!! I asked what made it that price and the guy (I don't know his name) told me that that's the cost for diagnosing my car. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? I literally asked for a visual check while my tires were being rotated. I've had this done before at other garages and it is literally a quick glance. This same garage, Penton, just did my inspection on this exact car towards the end of October and has maybe had 3,000 miles put on it since so I doubted it needed anything major. I asked how it got to that price just for diagnosing and he said they only charged me for one hour of labor instead of the 3 hours they spent on my car, as if I should be grateful about that. I asked how much labor is and he said $100 an hour. Why was 3 hours spent on my car??!!! He said they had to drive it and diagnose it. But I never asked for any of that!!!! I would completely understand the additional charge if that's what I requested and wanted done, but that's not at all what I asked for. I bought my one vehicle last year from the auto place next door (Rishel's) and I've taken both of my vehicles to Penton several times since then, but I will never return as a customer. They have lost my business and I will be posting other reviews about this.

03/05/2021
excellent service
excellent service, friendly,

Carl C.
Williamsport, PA
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Carl said they are friendly. They tell him what they are going to do and they do it.

Joanne C.
Chrysler Concorde
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said he took her in promptly, did the service and she was totally satisfied.