SG
Susan G.
Avis, PA
01/17/2020
The service
Service is excellent. You are usually able to get an appointment right away and they will call or text you when they are finished. The people are friendly and courteous to your needs

GZ
Grace Z.
Lock Haven, PA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Grace said Barney has taken care of several vehicles for her.

SD
Steven D.
Cammal, PA
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Steven said he enjoys working with this business because they are agreeable, willing to schedule appointments in a hurry and he's never had any problems with them.

JE
Jodi E.
Ford Fiesta
01/03/2020
My Daughter’s First Vehicle
My daughter wanted to buy her first vehicle. I don’t know a lot about cars so I trusted Barney to look at the car to see if it would be a good car for her to finish high school and take to college. If it were my daughter.... was exactly what i needed to hear. He was absolutely wonderful with us! We took all of his advice and we bought the car in the fall and just had it inspected at Penton Automotive. We are looking forward to having her car serviced there from now on! Thank you, Barney!
Barney P. from Penton Automotive responded on 01/06/2020

THANK YOU JODI FOR THE NICE REVIEW..

MF
MICHAEL F.
01/03/2020
They always get me in ASAP and have the work done when they estimated.
If I stop in with a question they take the time to answer or go for a quick test drive if needed to assess the potential problem. Then they schedule me in right away if possible and get the work done in the time they had estimated. They treat you well.

MARY B.
Dodge Durango
12/28/2019
Great service, Barney was super nice and so was the employee who looked at my vehicle.

Linden, PA
12/18/2019
Engine noise has gotta go
The car engine started making a pinging sound, almost like a Diesel engine . I got an appointment that was convenient for me. They got me in right on time, diagnosed the problem and had me fixed up in an hour. The charge was reasonable and I will definitely take my vehicle there again.

Ford Police Interceptor
12/16/2019
Alignment
Gets all my alignments jobs done in a timely fashion. Really like the printout that shows the before and after.

Dustin L.
Mazda B4000
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said his vehicle is better than it was, but it is not completely fixed. He said he would call the business when he gets home from the trip he is currently on.

GS

Dennis S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/27/2019
Barney's the man!
Penton Automotive is close to my home so it's very convenient for me personally. I'd still take my business there if it was seven times the distance. Pleasant people, quality work and a fair price. Barney has gone out of his way to accommodate me and my schedule. I wish more businesses followed this model... we'd all be happier.
Barney P. from Penton Automotive responded on 11/29/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE NICE REVIEW . HOPE YOU HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING

Mc Elhattan, PA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/27/2019
The Best Shop In The Jersey Shore Area
Barney Penton is top notch dude. For fast, professional, and courteous automotive repair, go to Penton Automotive.
Barney P. from Penton Automotive responded on 11/29/2019

THANK YOU BRAD FOR THE NICE REVIEW,,HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING

TG
Timothy G.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said this business takes good care of him.

Stanley H.
Mill Hall, PA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/26/2019
Top notch professionals
I was impressed with the top notch professionalism

Donald P.
Cammal, PA
Ford Expedition EL
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Donald said this facility is always good and he's treated very well.