DARWIN B.
Dodge Dakota
11/18/2019
Prompt
Fixe my issue right away, very appreciated

Suzi S.
Cheyenne, WY
11/06/2019
Rotors had to be replaced
You guys are awesome!!! Moved fast, very friendly, affordable rates, professional. Gave me a quote to have my struts and front end done and I will be back to have that done when I have the money saved! Y’all are awesome!!! Thank you

Suzi S.
Kia Rondo
11/06/2019
Had to have rotors done
These people are awesome!!! They move very fast, very friendly and professional and are cheap on their rates!!!! They gave me a quote to also have my struts and front end work done and believe me I will be back to have that done when I can save up the $1,000. You guys are the best! Very awesome!!! Thank you for very great service!

RD
RODGER D.
10/28/2019
RV service
Excellent service at reasonable prices. I always feel comfortable with the honesty of advice and competency of service.

GS
GREG S.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/25/2019
Truck is fixed
Fixed the problem, pointed out other things that need addressed, took the time to explain what was wrong, how it was repaired, and what needs done and why.

LAURA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/22/2019
Nice people
Called & kept me informed. Trustworthy.

DEE L.
Honda HR-V
10/19/2019
Had high hopes, but was left disappointed
They are very busy, and tend to over book appointments. Their computerized system didn’t catch the fact that just 5 months prior they had performed a break flush. And they performed the service again. Overall can’t say this is the worst place to take a car for repairs, but not the best. I will say the mechanics were very nice.

JEFF G.
10/18/2019
Excellent service.
Performance Plus as usual has done a super job. My pickup truck was leaking oil from the differential.They replaced the cover and gasket. No more leaks. Thanks so much.

JORDAN H.
Jeep Liberty
10/17/2019
Good customer service
The friendly mechanics help me to make the most informed decisions regarding my vehicle. And they gave me a discount for being a active duty Marine.

LW
LARRY W.
10/13/2019
Motorhome service
They did a great job for us. Quality service at a decent price. I have recommended Performance Plus to several friends.

AC
AARON C.
10/03/2019
Good response time and affordable
I had a hole in my break line so I called and they got my car in and fixed within a few days and the price was reasonable!

JEFF G.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
09/16/2019
Everyone at Performance Plus is friendly and very knowledgable about auto repairs.
They always let you know what is wrong and what it will cost before proceeding.
I recommend them to anyone who values professional service at a decent price.

VF
VINCE F.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/09/2019
Danny
Performance plus had top quality service &mechanics

RD
RODGER D.
08/09/2019
Honest customer service.
Kurt is up front and you just know he's honest and sincere. Does good work on RVs.
Roger Duncan

JEFF C.
07/19/2019
Quality service
Brought my 2001 Chevy Silverado in to see why it was leaking oil from the differential and wheel seal. They diagnosed the problem, gave me a preliminary estimate and started the job.
Perfomance Plus called to tell me they found additional problems and gave me a new estimate. I trust their judgment explicitly and told them to continue. Got the truck back and it runs perfectly. All the guys know what they are doing and are honest. Thank you Performance Plus. Jeff G.

Des Moines, IA
Ram 2500
07/15/2019
I have been going to performance plus for years now and they have always done a great job at getting me in short notice and taking care of my vehicles like it was their own. I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

SA
Satre A.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Satre said the business does good work.

AP
ANTHONY P.
Buick LaCrosse
07/01/2019
People are so nice
Quick and efficient thanks dan

KW
KENT W.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/27/2019
I’ve been there many times and they do really good work and they look for ways to save me money 💰😎
I really like the mechanics that work there , they are really friendly and a lot of fun to talk to 😎

Randle C.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Randle said they do the job that they say they're going to do.