CHAD H.
03/27/2020
Great work on a tough problem
I drive an older F150 with misfiring issues took it in and it made a world of difference! Great work, nice people and quality work, not much more to ask for, thank you.

03/26/2020
5star
Great service great prices will definitely return

MV
MIKE V.
Cadillac SRX
03/25/2020
Quick service and do what they say.
Appreciate you guys! You always get me in and only do what I ask. Always for the quoted price. Thanks guys!

CINDY S.
03/25/2020
Prompt, courteous, and easy to work with
Accepted the vehicle for an oil change even though wrong place where I had scheduled an appt.

MJ
Melford J.
Mercury Cougar
02/21/2020
Great communication great service!!!
Awesome shop, I will go to Performance always!

Honda Civic Si
02/21/2020
Great service, fair price.
Recommended.

FW
FRANZ W.
Des Moines, IA
02/05/2020
Great work
Just put 300 miles on new motor,runs great,excellent work,in a very timely manner,thanks again.

BD
Bob D.
Delta, CO
02/03/2020
crap work
Ran my fuel lines too tight. So the fitting on the in tank fuel pump broke. 05 Cummins truck. Could not even get the trailer wiring right. A schematic is on the plug. Had no trailer brakes. Didn't hook up a 1 wire connector to make the exhaust brakes work. Installed my front drive shaft without greaseing it. Plus stripped 3 out of 4 torxs bit to bolt it in. Of course they didn't do anything wrong when I called them. I got useless lip service. Fair warning. I broke down on I80. On my way home to Colorado. Worst shop I've ever had work done in. No personal pride in doing a good job. Or a fair price for garbage work. 1 star is too high of a recommendation

BRENDA M.
Des Moines, IA
01/30/2020
These guys know how to fix it right!
Best Place to fix your auto and you will go back again!

JEFF G.
Altoona, IA
01/28/2020
Very professional.
The people at Performance Plus get the job
done in a timely manner and with perfect
results. They definitely will be my first choice for any repairs on my vehicles.
Thanks so much for jobs well done.

RD
RODGER D.
01/21/2020
Excellent service.
Always good service and honest information.

MICHAELLA W.

CHRIS B.
Lincoln MKX
01/11/2020
Great Customer service.
We stopped in with a tire that was leaking air pretty quickly. Dan and the guys got started troubleshooting the problem and determined the tire could not be patched, so we were going to replace it. The tread difference between the new tire and existing tires were not compatible, and we needed to replace all four tires. Dan was knowledgeable enough to know that putting a tire on with different tread wear would adversely affect the safety of the all-wheel-drive traction controlled vehicle we own. The new tires (4) were ordered and installed while we waited. I have and will continue to recommend Performance Plus Automotive to my family and friends.

01/05/2020
Door handle/lock
Great service. Thanks

GW
Greg W.
Runnells, IA
11/19/2019
Brake repair
Even though we brought it in on short notice they took very good care of our problem