Perinton Automotive Center Inc

Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

HB
Hannah B.
07/31/2019
63.69 cents for brake PADS
They charged me 63.69 cents for brake pads. My car is a 2004 LOL. What a joke. Will never be back and I can’t find the pads anywhere online for more than 26.99

Jennifer B.
06/08/2018
Love this place and the owner
I really enjoy that I have a place I can bring my vehicle. I trust the owner and have had nothing but great experiences. They are so helpful, friendly and do great work and in a timely manner. Will be coming back and recommend to family and friends.

MARY ELLEN R.
09/18/2011
Auto Inspection
Thank you for your good and honest service on my car. With a service like yours I can keep my car longer and know it is in good hands.

Mary Ellen Reed

MONA L.
09/15/2011
Service & Satisfactiion
Everyone there is very polite and helpful. Mike is very good about letting me know when the car is ready. I do recommend your business to friends & family.

NF
NEIL F.
09/06/2011
Neil Farrar
Good job, helpful and fast solution to an unexpected problem.

DK
DON / MARGE K.
08/28/2011
Satisfied Customer
We were pleased with the work you did on one of our autos (the Trailblazer). You were great to take the job on an emergency basis and get it repaired so quickly. It's always a pleasure to do business with you. Marge Krieg

JIM R.