Latest Review over 2 years ago

Jennifer L.
Pickerington, OH
01/24/2016 Category: Service
Affordable ando time saver for our busy household!
We have four dogs and a very busy home, Pet.Butler does a great job, we use them weekly from Spring to Winter. The pricing is fair!

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your loyalty!

Kelly

BC
Bethany C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
01/23/2016 Category: Service
Pet Butler is very consistent and responsive to our requests and needs
Our technicians are very conscious and caring with our pups
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/25/2016

Thank you. We are so glad you are happy with the service.

JV
Janet V.
Scottsdale, AZ
01/23/2016 Category: Service
Kramer and I both like Vicki. it's nice to have a place that delivers what it advertise.
A bit expensive but well worth it.
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/25/2016

We are so glad you are happy with the service.

CR
Clement R.
Colleyville, TX
Service Service Service
Pet Butlers provides great service. You can count on them even when the weather is bad. Customer service is wonderful. Thanks Pet Butler!
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you Clement! We value your business and are happy to help!

AL
Angela L.
Ankeny, IA
Great
They do a great job!
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you Angela! We are happy to be of service to you and your family!

Jenifer M.
Johnston, IA
01/21/2016 Category: Service
The person who does my yard. Reliable, thorough and polite.
Best investment I've made!
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you Jenifer! We are happy to be of service to you!

SN
Shannon N.
Grapevine, TX
Help for 3 dogs!! :D
After years of trying to keep up with 3 dogs myself, this service is awesome! It becomes difficult to pick up after your dogs, and is hard on your back. Very friendly and professional staff, consistently the same schedule every week! :)
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you Shannon! We are happy to help you save your back!

Dove S.
Phoenix, AZ
A Wonderful and Reliable Company
Reliable, affordable, friendly staff...and a godsend since my accident last year. They are a company that cares about doing the best they can for their customers...
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you, Dove. We are blessed to be able to help you, and value your business! We wish you the best in your recovery!

Alla B.
San Antonio, TX
Caring staff
We love our Pet Butler!
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you, Alla! We are happy to be of service to you!

Beth H.
COLUMBUS, OH
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Effective, timely, respectful. I cancelled them for a short while to give a neighborhood kid a chance, and it was a big mistake. I never have to worry, they always take care of our yard and I don't have to think about it!
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you, Beth! We are happy to have you back in the family!

LN
Lisa N.
Romeoville, IL
Always friendly & courtesy
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/21/2016

Thank you, Lisa! We are happy to be of service to you!

Catherine W.
Romeoville, IL
01/20/2016 Category: Service
Keeps me from having to do it!
Great service that helps keep yard clean, it relatively inexpensive and well worth the cost.
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/20/2016

Thank you Catherine! We are happy to help you keep your yard clean and save you time for activities that are more fun!

VC
Vicki C.
Colleyville, TX
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Reliable, thorough and reasonably priced!!
I have two small dogs and use Pet Butler twice weekly. I am impressed with how reliable and thorough they are. One of the household expenses I will not give up!
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/19/2016

Thank you Vicki! We greatly appreciate your business!

TF
Tiffany F.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
01/15/2016 Category: Service
Very convenient and helpful
Pet Butler comes and takes care of business and frequently I don't even know that they are there. They also are very friendly to my dogs and give them treats, which I approved.
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/15/2016

Thank you Tiffany! We strive to do the best job possible, and love hear from our customers!

Scott S.
Van Nuys, CA
Punctual, great customer service
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/15/2016

Thank you Scott!

Marianne (Kathy) L.
Apopka, FL
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Courteous, always on time, if anything changes they immediately call and let you know.
I have been with Pet Butler for many years and the yard is always clean when they leave. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!! Great team

Craig W.
SUFFERN, NY
They do a great job
Come on time, do a great job

Keith B.
ANKENY, IA
Impeccable service
Very professional, respectful, and courteous to me, my wife, and our pups!
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/20/2016

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to be of service to you!

KH
Karen H.
OWENS CROSS ROADS, AL
Scoop no more
I used to spend quite a bit of time cleaning up my yard. I had 3 dogs when I started using Pet Butler, 2 large and one small. Cleaning up the yard meant taking a shower afterwords and trying all day to get the smell out of my head. I love it every Thursday when they come and clean up. Absolutely the best money I ever spent.
Jerrod S. from Pet Butler responded on 01/20/2016

Thank you so much! We are happy to help!

PM
Pat M.
Columbus, OH
01/14/2016 Category: Service
always there on schedule -- do a good job
GREAT !!!!!!