PB

Juan G.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/07/2021
Amazing support
They were very helpful, and respectful to my service they solved every issue I had and they now are my #1 place to go when my car has issues

Brent S.
Toyota Tundra
06/03/2021
Great people, quality work, fair prices
Fast and friendly

David D.
Chula Vista, CA
06/01/2021
Great!
Honest, professional, and fair. Everything you want from someone working on your car.

Bryce B.
Alpine, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Bryce said the staff members are great.

CZ
Carlos Z.
05/28/2021
Great customer service from everyone. Fast and efficient service at reasonable price. Knowledgeable staff.

Jovan P.
Kia Soul
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Jovan said they he didn't even have an appointment, he just walk in, they fixed what he needed to be fixed and it was great.

MK
Michael K.
Escondido, CA
Toyota Prius c
05/26/2021
No stone unturned
My initial problem was handled with great care, because of this, i decide to to their 100k mileage package.
Extremely happy with the results!

CV
Carlota V.
Chula Vista, CA
Mercury Mountaineer
05/21/2021
Petro Automotive is the best!
I’ve been bringing my vehicle to Petro for years and they are always honest and upfront about repairs and costs. I had been in a vehicle accident and my car had damage. I wanted to keep my car, mainly sentimental reasons, and just wanted it back. Everyone thought it was beyond repair. Adriana and Andrea knew how much I love that car and were able to find the parts and restore my car. I’m forever grateful and my car looks wonderful and drives great! They are my “to go to” gals!

Ford Police Interceptor
05/19/2021
Always excellent service
There are plenty of options when you need your car repaired and ultimately you’ll be left with the dreadful decision of “Do I get it done right and spend $$$” or “Do I fix it poorly for cheap?”
Fortunately, Petro will provide the same service as the dealer, without the horrible price tag. And instead of getting a number while your car gets shuffled into the back lot, Petro knows your car is important to you and is thorough and upfront.
We have been customers for years and recommend them 100%

HS
Hollie S.
Novato, CA
Mazda CX-9
05/17/2021
I’m an “out of Towner” and here visiting when I found a headlight out. It was fixed at that first visit in minutes. I was referred to Petro Auto Service by a family member. Because of their friendliness & prompt help I also had two other services scheduled that were due. Once again they made it easy & the service was outstanding. Many thanks to you all!

NF
Niya F.
Lakeside, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
05/14/2021
Amazing service
The staff here are so friendly and helpful. They kept me updated on everything and the prices are really good. Definitely recommend getting your car serviced here.

Tim B.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Tim said this business was pretty good.

CARLOS B.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/04/2021
Great service, quality work and trustworthy!
Truly appreciate the whole Petro Auto Care team. They make you feel right at home when greeted at the front desk. They’ve done great work to my car and definitely a trustworthy mechanic that I know I can always rely on. Definitely recommend them to anyone who asks me about a mechanic. Thank you Petro Auto Care team!

Charlotte C.
Lemon Grove, CA
05/01/2021
Great!
Service is very good and prices are too. I've taken my car there for routine maintenance for some years now and my car always runs great. The people are great too!