FJ
Frances J.
01/08/2021
Friendly and always make you feel welcome
They always work with you and explains everything to you awesome staff

Janette C.
Dodge Dart
01/04/2021
Fantastic
I been going to this shop for about 10yrs now and they have never let me down. They are honest and up front, they will not do work that doesn't need to be done.
I will continue giving them my service.

PB
PHILLP B.
12/29/2020
Mr Burke
Great job once again great customer service also thank you

Danny M.
12/28/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
Petro auto care is fast and they let you know what’s going on with your car and how long it would take to be fixed.

MK
Mark K.
12/21/2020
Trustworthy...
My family has been using Petro for many years .. Excellent mechanics that get it right the first time, reasonable pricing for surperb survives, excellent communication in regards to recommendations and services rendered, and finally no BS... Friendly staff and services are always a plus . Highly recommended them - Mark K

FR
Fernando R.
Temecula, CA
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Fernando said they found the problem and fixed it quickly. They did exactly what they said they were going to do.

NJ
Nellie J.
California
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Nellie said they did really good service. She is very grateful.

FS
Francisco S.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said the staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, showed him what the problem is with his vehicle and helped him troubleshoot it.

Honda Accord Sedan
12/07/2020
Very friendly, honest, professional, knowledgeable, very best prices in San Diego!
I was recommended to bring my car here from my supervisor as he indicated he has taken all of his cars here as the work is top notch quality ar bargain price. I brought my car here and they thoroughly explained everything, repaired my car, at a price where I did not feel ripped off like at other mechanics. So happy I went to them! Highly recommend!!

Deion M.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Deion said the service was good and the waiting time was a little long but it was okay because he was not in a hurry anyway.

Ben & Roxana B.
11/12/2020
Honest and reliable!
I have been a customer of Petro’s for decades and I am 💯 satisfied every single time. From oil changes and regular maintenance to when we were in an accident. It’s wonderful to have someone I can trust to tell what actually needs to get done and give me a fair price. I recommend 💯

KR
Kim R.
Nissan Armada
11/10/2020
Petro Auto Care once again exceeded my expectations for service. Not only did they repair my car, they provided me with options for drop off and pick up that no other repair shop would offer. I would most definitely recommend this business.

Mazda CX-9
11/06/2020
Best Service
Petro Auto Care always takes the best care of our cars. Their customer service is unmatched. I tell everyone to go there. Five stars all the way.

Jose H.
Mitsubishi Lancer
10/22/2020
they take care me pronto
the experiences very high and solve the problem.

LE
Leonardo E.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Leonardo said he can't think of anything bad. He would recommend.
Andrea C. from Petro Auto Care responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your business Leo and thank you for the recommendation.