Overall Rating 4.0833342/5Overall Rating 4.0833342/5Overall Rating 4.0833342/5Overall Rating 4.0833342/5rating 4.0833342
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Orange, TX
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Always friendly service and understanding of customer needs.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Village Mills, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Courtesy
All of the staff I encountered were courteous. When I asked questions, they answered and showed me what I asked to be shown. However, I have found that it is a bit difficult to reach the service Dept. by phone.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

James B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The service department
The attention to detail from service manager Otis Parks. I rarely have any problems with my Hyundai, but when I call for service or an appointment they always accommodate me and my schedual. Very knowledgeable.

Shane B.
Groves, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendliness
I have purchased 3 vehicles from Philpott and always receive friendly, excellent sevrvice. Wonderful people who treat you like family.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
everyone is very helpful
does not take too long

Judy S.
Bridge City, TX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
I could not have ask for better service they went out of their way to help me with my problem
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

CP
Clarence P.
Groves, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
I came in for Oil Change
I came in for an oil change that day. The young lady that came out to greet me was very professional and very nice. Also I got help from a very nice lady that help me with my blue link. She was also very professional and nice and she help me for about 1 hour and got my blue link to work.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Delores G.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
They are always friendly and professional and helpful.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

AK
Angela K.
Waco, TX
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Otis was so helpful. I would highly recommend Philpott Hyundai. My car broke down on a road trip over a holiday weekend. They found me a rental in no time and got me on my way. When my car was repaired, they gave me time to pick it up as I live 300 miles away from this dealership. If I lived in the area, I’d take my car here all the time for its service needs.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Dora D.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/01/2018 Category: Service
done in a timely manner,mr Otis and Staff very professional.
Always pleased with work done on my Hyundai.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Ronald M.
Bridge City, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
Needed a possible oil leak checked and they got me in and corrected the issue.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

TR
Tracy R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome customer service!
The Hyundai customer service staff makes me feel like family.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

BP
Bill P.
Sour Lake, TX
09/26/2018 Category: Service
I love the service very professional and they take great care of my vehicle. Have had no problems with them at all. Love my 2018 Elantra.

JN
Joyce N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai First Oil Change
The service was good, but the only problem I had was that they give your first oil change for free. I was told that this is something that has to be negotiated at the purchasing of the vehicle. Nobody would know about this unless you were told. At the signing we were told if we placed this large sign Philpott in our window we would get a discounted oil change, not a free oil change. This was told to us by the men that worked at Hyundai, not the salesman that we met and took us over to the Hyundai area. When you purchase a new vehicle you usually receive your first oil change at no cost to you.

I would recommend this business because I would tell them how to negotiate with the salesmen.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

not really sure what the problem is here but thank you for your feedback anyway.