Overall Rating 4.2142879/5Overall Rating 4.2142879/5Overall Rating 4.2142879/5Overall Rating 4.2142879/5rating 4.2142879
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Douglas L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
My Santa Fe wasn't cooling well. Bought into Otis and he had a tech check it out and dianosted a bad compressor. So Otis ordered a new one and when it came in they replaced it at no cost!
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Duone B.
Pearland, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic and friendly service
The team at Philpott Hyundai were very responsive and friendly. They did exactly what they said they would with my car. Definitely a trustworthy group! While I sat in the waiting area, the team was friendly there as well.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

David B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Rim and tire
They were super fast in help9ng me get the service I needed.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

JY
Jim Y.
Deweyville, TX
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service and maintenance.
Easy access, service department is very friendly, makes it easy to schedule appointments.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Joseph B.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Quality timely service
From our 2011 Sonata Limited to the current 2018 Sonata Sport service has always been great and timely. Philpott has the most competent and friendly staff I have ever dealt with in 60 years of buying vehicles.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
Always friendly service!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Good enough to sell you a car
Good enough for the sales man to sale you a car but don’t think they’ll help you out if something happens to it.

Bridge City, TX
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

PL
Pauline L.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people. Oil change and updates were done quickly.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Douglas L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
My wife came home in the evening and informed me she had a tire going down.I found the leak and changed the tire. I was at the Phillpot at 7am the next day. It turned out to be the same tire that was replaced in May. Otis wrote it up and got approval by 8am to replace the tire and I was home by 9am! I do have tire insurance I purchased when I purchased the vehicle and so far it's saved me money because the leaks were not repairable. Thanks Otis.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Delores G.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Very professional.
They are always courteous and friendly and helpful. They get you in and out in a timely manner.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Dawn H.
10/14/2019
1 year Service Visit
***** YES! AGAIN! I have a 2018 Genesis G80 for over a year now. Every service has been handled here at Philpot! I can't praise Kevin Speight, Natashia Salazar, Kayla in Service & I actually forgot the mechanics name, but this is an Amazing Team! I was treated like a queen & this group was hustling to sell cars. It was 10:30 am, & busy. The mechanic opened my door & the door to service entrance. I was covered coffee & a snack. I got to catch a peak at the UT versus OK College game. Every employee greeted me, made sure someone was assisting me. My car was clean inside & out, & I got it back the same way. The mechanic never thought twice when I asked him to drive my car to make sure the low pressure sensor cleared. He actually seemed excited to drive my car. I appreciated his enthusiasm. I really love this place! It's always like that when I walk in here. GREAT JOB PHILPOT HYUNDAI!!♥️♥️♥️
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

10/14/2019 Category: Service
service
Service is the most important part of car ownership.

Munni G.
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional
They have good staff- particularly the technicians. They provided punctual and courteous shuttle service too. The mechanic explained in detail what was being done. Good service center!

SP

Inspection
Fast and convenient
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

very friendly and helpful
For the second time, I got a nail in my tire and needed to take advantage of my tire and wheel guarantee. Even though they had already replaced a tire, they were very cordial and helpful. They patched the tire to last a day until the new tire came in. There was no charge.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
OK service
Could definitely use some training on dealing with customers in person and on the phone.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

thank you for your feedback, however this is a company policy that we have to adhere to. sorry you feel we are not following your request but we can not put you and other drivers at risk based on this request.

Groves, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2019 Category: Service
They treated me well and the service was fast. I appreciate it, I have a two month old so time is everything to me right now
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019