Mark H.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he appreciated Allen's service.

GR
Geri R.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Geri said the business did what they said, at the price they said it would be. She is a repeat customer and would definitely recommend them. She added the vehicle was there for a week or two weeks and not worked on right away. When they got their vehicle back, its hood emblem was missing.

RD
Robert D.
Lincoln LS
03/20/2019
Honorable
Even though everything was not fixed with my car, due to financial issues. The work done and customers service was above expectations. I will go back for future car issues.

LH
Lou Ann H.
Chevrolet Venture
03/16/2019
Kinnd, friendly staff
They always "listen" to what I have to say about my vehicles and usually pinpoint the problem right away.

Joshua P.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the business had great communication.

WT
Willie T.
Pontiac G6
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Willie said he is satisfied with the service the business provided.

Jared T.
Athens, AL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jared said he has been to this facility many tines before, and they do a great job.

Loyd B.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd said that the facility had a delay.

02/09/2019
Always a great experience
Going to Phoenix Motors is always a great experience. Allen Buchanan runs a good shop and they do high quality work. We take our cars here for everything from routine maintenance to bigger jobs. They are really busy most of the time, so make sure to call ahead for an appointment.

J. Preston W.
02/07/2019
Kindness and Care for Vehicle and Customer
They took care of my car! I was so thrilled to receive their service a second time on my vehicle. They did a thorough check and the breakdown in price that helped me see every detail in the process. Then explained what and why they were fixing certain parts on the vehicle. As a student I was thankful to be cared for like a member of the family!

Kim S.
01/18/2019
Great Service!
I continue to receive quality work and welcoming customer service at Phoenix Motors in Madison. Have been to many other automotive service businesses during my years here in AL, but have found my automotive service home at Phoenix Motors! Thanks for all you do to keep us on the go!

CF
Carlos F.
01/14/2019
Fan Belt/Pulley Repair
Another GREAT job done by this exemplary vehicle service center. Timely, competent, professionalism and consideration are the hallmarks of Phoenix Motors LLC. These tech's have proven there mechanical prowess on each and every repair done to my vehicles. They are truly the backbone on what built this Country, hard honest work. I really hate to see them on a business basis, but it is priceless to know that they are there! Thanks Allen and crew. Going anywhere else is not an option! Just in case you are wondering, no I am not related to them either financially or by family. I am just a very satisfied and grateful patron. Best. Shorty sends...

Shayla S.
01/13/2019
Great Experience
I was very impressed with my experience at this shop. They really paid attention to what my car needed and did a great job. I have never had this good of an experience at an auto shop before. This is a place I would feel comfortable bringing my car to in the future.

GJ
Greg J.
12/31/2018
Great Work
Fast and good price!

MO
Macie O.
12/28/2018
The hybrid that won't die
Allen and his team is the best! I'd know since we have him working on 3 cars, one of which is a work of love for my mom. I took my hybrid in to get the 160k milage check and brakes checked - glad I did since I had a lot more going on than just those things! My cars all run noticably different every time we get them back, which is wonderful! I won't take any of my cars to anyone else. No fluff or beating around a bush with Phoenix Motors, I recommend them always!

Timothy S.
12/28/2018
BMW X5 Maintenance and Repair at Affordable Pricing
Allen (and his team at Phoenix Motors) bring better than dealer expertise, respect, and care to all of my vehicles. I appreciate them being upfront and fair, and for treating my vehicles as if it were their own.

DU
Dave U.
Harvest, AL
Chrysler Aspen
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he thought the service was quick and precise.

EZ
Eric Z.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff were nice and did what he asked them to do. They provided all around good service.

WH
William H.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/14/2018
Hayes urgent help!
Winter is brutal; however, I had a critical need but Mr. Allen Phoenix Motors owner, scheduled and repaired my car the same day. Phoenix Motors is an establishment you can trust with confidence to repair your vehicle the first time with quality care. They service each customer with integrity; no gimmicks or scams with him or his staff. A qualified technician will service your vehicle. My family and I are very happy with the service and quality care for our transportation needs. I will recommend their quality service and friendly staff to anyone.

Martin W.
Harvest, AL
12/08/2018
Oil pan gasket replacement
The fact that Allen and his team stayed late to complete the car when we really needed it for the day was greatly appreciated.