WH
William H.
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/14/2018
Hayes urgent help!
Winter is brutal; however, I had a critical need but Mr. Allen Phoenix Motors owner, scheduled and repaired my car the same day. Phoenix Motors is an establishment you can trust with confidence to repair your vehicle the first time with quality care. They service each customer with integrity; no gimmicks or scams with him or his staff. A qualified technician will service your vehicle. My family and I are very happy with the service and quality care for our transportation needs. I will recommend their quality service and friendly staff to anyone.

Martin W.
12/08/2018
Oil pan gasket replacement
The fact that Allen and his team stayed late to complete the car when we really needed it for the day was greatly appreciated.

Jared T.
Athens, AL
Ford Police Interceptor
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Jared said the business has great employees. They are great to work with.

WJ
William J.
Dodge Durango
11/20/2018
Dodge Durango Tune-up
This is a great family run business folks! Allen (the owner) is a gentleman and a scholar of all things mechanical and more. My 2000 Dodge Durango received the equivalent of a 100,000 mile tune-up from his shop and the engine purrs like a kitten and gets great gas mileage again. It's like I have brand new motor!

MO
Macie O.
Scion iQ
11/17/2018
Tony Terror is the name
Allen and the guys in the shop continually help us to keep my mom's Tiny Terror of a car to keep running. I've only had good experiences with the guys and their work, the car I own is another thing though, ha! Fair, starigh shooters with their work, service, and pricing. Always been fair and accommodating.

Adriana S.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/09/2018
Been looking for a great place to have my car serviced
This is a family run business - they pay attention to what it is you need and they listen to you. They are prompt courteous professional and good at what they do. At an age where true customer service and quality work is lacking, these guys get it done right.

I have found the place to take my car to and wish them nothing but many blessings for being here and taking care of folks.

Mark H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Mark said this business does a great job, they are friendly and reasonably priced.

Dan S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/08/2018
Great Service, Great people, Great prices - they really know automobiles!
Alan Buchanan and his group of professionals (Josh, Tiffany, and the service specialist whose name I neglected to get), treated me kindly, professionally, and did a great job with the rack and pinion replacement on my son's 2006 Chevrolet Silverado pick up. Now, the steering is very tight and responsive! I did not know how BAD the original rack and pinion was until I had the new one installed at Phoenix Motors. I highly recommend Alan and his team for automotive repairs to most any vehicle! He and his staff are very knowledgeable and extremely talented as well as efficient and his consult fee is so reasonable. The rack and pinion job took a day and my son's vehicle is back safely on the road taking him to/from college. If this business will continue to grow as I imagine, then Phoenix Motors will have to be "reborn" into a larger operating facility! Great work Alan and Phoenix motors and you have a loyal customer in me ~

Tim S.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business did what they said they would do and even more.

CR
Chris R.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the people are just excellent. They're really good and outstanding people.

HC
Holly C.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Holly said that the place is the best.

Kim S.
10/26/2018
Saved the day!
Thanks to Phoenix Motors for the great care and service given to me. On a crazy rainy day I dropped off my car that was sluggish in starting. I needed a new battery and they fixed me right up and got me on the road again. Thanks to Zeus and his staff!
🐾🐾

Jason H.
10/25/2018
Did a great job figuring out what was wrong and came up with a solution for a great price.They were honest and tried to fix it with a budget in mind I brought several of my vehicles in and they do great work and are very honest people.

RA
Roger A.
Kia Optima
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the business gave him all the information he needed. He was satisfied with what they said.

Chad C.
Jeep Liberty
10/14/2018
First Customer is a life long Customer
I bring all our cars to “Allen”.

Thank You for keeping our fleet rolling.

Chad

AJ B.
10/12/2018
Hands down the best around!
Hands down the best around!!!!! Honest and Compassionate Service!! Very professional and reliable work that I can count on anytime.

Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/10/2018
Great service as always
Allen and Phienux never disappoint. I recommend him to everyone.

Sandra M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said the service took a little longer than she thought it would due to this business being so busy.

GJ
Greg J.
10/05/2018
Fantastic
Fast, Efficient, Great Price!!

Chevrolet Camaro
10/04/2018
Great Job!
I dropped off my car without much notice. They worked me in and got it done quickly. Alan and his wife have always been incredibly nice and accommodating. I’ll be taking all my vehicles for them to service.

Great Locally Owned Business!!