Business Solutions

Pica's Automotive Services Center Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
HC
Hizal C.
06/06/2022
Great people
Fair, knowledgeable staff, Nelson is great at what he does! Convenient location too

Dhun P.
04/13/2022
Trusty worthy
The shop has fair prices. Everyone is respectful I recommend this shop to everyone.

sarah H.
03/24/2022
Always available
They are always very kind and professional and always get me in when I call them!

ED
Elijah D.
02/23/2022
Awesome service quick turnaround time
Marc and his guys took my truck in late in the day and had it done next early afternoon. Gave great price great job

Juliana G.
10/13/2021
Honest, knowledgeable, and fast!
I am so pleased! They took the time to explain to me exactly what was wrong with the car and gave me great advice. Also helps that everyone there is super...