DAFFY D M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/23/2021
Always a pleasure doing business here.
Very happy with the quality of work and the interaction with the people here.

KR
Kim R.
Holly, MI
Pontiac Montana
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Kim said the service was fine but the facility was hard to find because there is no sign by the road.

RANDY B.
01/13/2021
Great Price on Oil Changes -- AND Mechanical Work
We've used this auto/truck repair shop for the last 5 years since moving back to MI from SC (for 8 years there). These guys have treated us right from DAY ONE...

The second of third visit was for a noisy wheel bearing in the front of our Ford F-250 (out of warranty by some years)... They gave us an estimate of around $400 to fix the front wheel grinding noise -- turns out, it was about an $80 repair...which they phones me and told me would be way less that the estimated repair, as in that truck model year of 2003, they used two types of hubs on the front... turns out, ours was the cheaper one... When we got that news, we were happy for life with Ivan & Ken, the owners... they treated us RIGHT...!!! We go there regularly for repairs, oil changes, etc. Love their work, and very friendly people at Pinckney Auto Service...

Randy

DK
DENNIS-JANET K.
01/13/2021
Always the best service!
Ivan and his employees always take care of us and give up fast and courteous service. I would highly recommend them.

AL
ALLISON L.
01/10/2021
They are honest and efficient and good humans.
I highly recomend Pinckney Auto. They are honest, hard working, and efficient.

SHEILA M.
Howell, MI
01/08/2021
Awesome place
They always take great care of me and my car

Sean M.
Jeep Cherokee
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Sean said he and all his family have been going there for over 20 years. Ken and everyone there are great people, very straightforward and he appreciates everything they do.

AG
Alison G.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Alison said she was under the impression that before any work was to be done they would call her and let her know what needed to be done and the cost. They didn't do that. They had the vehicle for seven hours and it was done when she called to ask about it. No one called her at all. She was not pleased. She's not unhappy with the work they did. She's not unhappy with the cost. She's unhappy with the customer service.

SHERYL M.
Volvo XC60
12/31/2020
I get the best treatment honest
Been coming here for years and will continue to do so.

Chrystal W.
Dodge Journey
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Chrystal said the service she received was good and her vehicle was in and out in a timely manner.

STEVEN C.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/30/2020
Great repair shop
Pinckney Auto Repair is a honest repair shop you can trust. I went in with transmission issues and they diagnosed the problem quickly and gave me several options to pick from. The no pressure environment is great.

MARK L.
12/29/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, capable and fair small town shop
Brakes on my 1998 Ford F-150 4x4 went soft. Went to Pinckney Auto because they are local and they had fixed an exhaust leak on my Chevy van a while back for very fair price. Felt I could go to them. I was right.
Thought it was the master cylinder because I didn't have any brake fluid on the ground. They discovered cylinder in rear brake drum had burst and filled the brake drum hub with fluid. They also discovered my front brake calipers weren't releasing. I knew this and had forgotten about it because I don't drive the truck very often. Never doubted them. They replaced all four brakes - everything! Incredibly reasonable price. They also installed a catalyst back exhaust system I remembered I had purchased 4 years ago and never got around to installing myself. My truck is great to drive again!

WH
Wendy H.
Howell, MI
HUMMER H2
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Wendy said the business's employees always provide good service and usually have everything done on time.

JANET T.
12/19/2020
Very friendly and upfront
We had a very good experience work with the group. I had no issues communicating the repairs and never felt like I was being upsold!
Thanks!

Bryan H.
Webberville, MI
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said they got it done faster than any other, and they tried to get everything right.