TC
TINA C.
04/21/2021
Took my car for an oil change. While it was there, Don went over my car, made sure all the under bolts were tight, no fluids leaking, everything was still OK. I appreciate this repair shop so much. They treat me and my car like I was family, keeping me safe.

THERESA B.
04/16/2021
Ivan and his staff always do a great job when fixing my cars. They are honest and tell you what is wrong before fixing anything.

AH
ADRIAN H.
Howell, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/09/2021
awesome guys
IVAN is great we have known him for awhile DON is great will always go there highly recommened them great guys all around and do awesome work thank you

DAN B.
04/08/2021
WOW
Excellent, hard working, honest, people to work with. I've had my auto work done here for 30 years and glad they are in Pinckney.

Teresa M.
Ford Edge
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Teresa said her visit was great.

CR
Craig R.
Gregory, MI
Honda Ridgeline
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Craig said he didn't have any issues

Diane B.
Linden, MI
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Diane said that the only problem she had is that it did take a while for the business to get her vehicle back to her.

BK
BILL K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/31/2021
Took care of me quickly in a semi-emergency
I came in around 10 a.m. Monday and needed to have a headlight replaced by 3 p.m., because I would be driving to Holly and Northville at night. I'd been pulled Friday night because the headlight was out. I didn't want to risk that happening again while driving all those miles at night. They were busy, but they fit me in and had my car ready by 2. They've always provided great service at a fair price.

PM
PENNY M.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/27/2021
Guys that work there
Never take my vehicles anywhere else. Have always had the best service.

RT
ROBERT T.
Jeep Cherokee
03/23/2021
Professional and friendly
Great repair shop for anything from oil changes to engine installs. I’ve been a customer for almost 30 years and won’t go anywhere else.

STAN C.
03/23/2021
2011 fushion
Took in early. was done very eficiently

MARLENE G.
03/22/2021
Trustworthy
I feel comfortable bringing my car for my work needing to be done as well as regular oil changes

MV
MIKE V.
03/20/2021
Nice people
Nice people and great service

SHEILA M.
Howell, MI
Nissan Frontier 2WD
03/20/2021
Great place
As always the service was great.
Thanks

TH
Tom H.
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Tom said the staff found and solved the problem fast, in a timely manner and they did a good job. He also stated that he has been going to the business for a long time and that he will keep going back.