Business Solutions

Pioneer Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SF
Sarah F.
03/30/2022
Love Pioneer Auto!
Pioneer is a great place for all your car needs!

BV
Brian V.
10/12/2021
Long way from home
I live in upstate New York and my daughter attends graduate school in the area. Her car broke down and ultimately needed a replacement engine. Phil went...

Denise W.
10/04/2021
Honest
Great service and very honest. I called crying. Phil calmed me down. Took my car right away. It was done the next day. So reasonable. They treat you better...

09/14/2021
Reliable & trustworthy
Always confident when I drive away that my vehicle was serviced properly

Joe M.
09/07/2021
Inspection & brake work
Phil & his team are the best. Phil gets it done on time, great on price & works 24/7 to get every job done! Recommend them to everyone!