ED
ERNEST D.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/24/2021
Outstanding Service
As usual. Outstanding service. Everyone I came in contact with were courteous and professional at all times.

JOHN H.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/24/2021
They got me in they got me out .. great service
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you John for the review. Look forward to continue providing you with outstanding services.

JOHN P.
Acura TL
06/22/2021
I had an issue with an alternator on my Acura TL over weekend. I called Pittsburg Automotive on Monday morning hoping to get an appointment. Not only I got an appointment, they able to service my vehicle the same day. I have been using them to service all my vehicles for over 20 years. Great service and friendly staff.
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/22/2021

Happy to know we took care of your vehicle needs. Thank you for the review.

SF
SANDRA F.
06/21/2021
Great work , every time!
Needed more help w my car & they really look after your best interests. They fixed what was initially needed but described some things I wasn’t aware of. So happy they let me know & now my car really goes! Excellent service - great respect for the car owners! Can’t beat them!
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/21/2021

Glad to hear we took care of all your vehicle needs. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

LP
LUNA P.
GMC Yukon
06/19/2021
Satisfied
I love the service I receive from Pittsburg Automotive. I have been bringing my vehicles here for a long time and I will continue to go there.
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you Luna for continuing to bring your vehicles to us for so many years. We appreciate the business and recommending family/friends to us.

DANIELA S.
Suzuki XL-7
return customer
I bring my old car only to this place for years. I am very happy with their service and customer service. Is not easy to keep an old car running well but they do it anyway. Thank you for your great expertise and help.
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you Daniela for the review, we appreciate your being a long time customer with us.

Bay Point, CA
Excellent work
Always very professional friendly and do good work.
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the review, glad we we're able to take care of your vehicle needs.

ROCHELLE W.
06/18/2021
Very very friendly and accommodating
I have been coming to Pittsburgh Auto repair for over 10 years the work is exceptional they remember your name they are accommodating I love the atmosphere and I know that my car is taken care of with care
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for being a long time customer with us and recommending your family/friends to us.

ALVIN M.
Nissan Quest
06/10/2021
Catalytic converter pix
They do a great job on my car..
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/10/2021

Happy to hear Alvin we we're able to take care of your vehicle needs, look forward continuing providing you with out standing services.

LG
LETICIA G.
Ford Expedition
06/10/2021
Great automotive service
Always great service every time I bring my vehicle in.
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/10/2021

We appreciate the review, thank you for being a long time customer.

CL
CHERYL L.
Oakley, CA
06/06/2021
Bill Sanchez...have been with his facility 20+Years...!
We began our auto repair when Bill was at the little shop in Antioch(Lone Tree Way). Bill has always gone above and beyond with the vehicle work on all our vehicles over the years. Honest, professional, very detail-oriented. personality +.....has always been there for us!
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you Cheryl for the review, we appreciate it!

HM
HENRY M.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/06/2021
Oil Change 1994 Chevy Truck
I've trusted Pittsburg Auto since I purchase my truck. Very honest and knowledgeable team of mechanics. The girls, Jessica and Nancy, are a winning team at the front to receive one's vehicle. Girls are professional and knowledgeable as well. My only complaint is sometimes it's a bit pricey but good work "does" cost. I highly recommend this place for peace of mind.
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you Henry for being a long time customer with us, we appreciate you and the review.

JOHN W.
06/03/2021
They do all my work on my car .
They replaced a transmission for me and just recently a water pump on my truck couldn't be happier.
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you John for continuing to bring your vehicle(s) to us for repairs.

SQ
SERGIO Q.
Ford Transit Van
06/02/2021
100 %. Very good company
Excelente company , good services

I get my van fixed!! Thank very much
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you Sergio for the review, we appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you the future.

NT
NOEL T.
Oakley, CA
05/29/2021
Honesty and Kindness
Honest and upbeat personnel! A great establishment with decent prices! The staff were nice to me. They were very punctual on their word. My car was fixed on time, the best part is their kind to their guests :)
The Pittsburg A., Owner from Pittsburg Automotive responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you Noel the for the review, happy to read we took care of all your vehicle needs.