Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Manteca, CA
2008 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for taking care of my car needs.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our Hyundai survey and thanks for the 5 star rating you gave us.

08/06/2020 Category: Service
Athina Give me good customer service
Give me good customer serviceAnd help me out and give me advice as well
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

Debbie D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Always take my car here and even my non-Hyundai cars.

Debbie Dahl,

Hopefully our red carpet service was good for you. LOL and as always thanks again for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey. Your awesome have a great day my friend.

SV
Steven V.
Oakley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Primo Service at Platinum
I've purchased my last three vehicles at Platinum Hyundai. One of the reasons I keep going back, besides the low pressure sales staff, is the great service department. My service manager, Athina Walters, is always very attentive and ensures my service is done promptly and completed when she said it would be. Gold star to Athina!
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thanks for being a long time customer of ours and for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

Ronald C.
Discovery Bay, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Always have a great experience here with the staff and the service department.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Ron,

Thank you guys you are the best and as always thanks for my presents you bring me im sure you know what i mean and  Thanks so much for being part of our platinum Hyundai family your business means so much to us.

Lathrop, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
No Better Place
Sales, Finance and Service everyone treated me with respect. I finally had a great experience buying a car! I recommend buying your next car here. You will not be disappointed.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

LJ
Leslie D J.
Concord, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2020 Category: Service
They have been very good to me and my family. We have bought 3 cars from them and I will go back.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Stockton, CA
2008 Hyundai Azera
Great Job With Troublesome Problem
I found Athena, my service advisor, to be extremely knowledgeable about my Hyundai Azera. She demonstrated concern as the total bill increased but patiently and accurately explained all of the issues. The car is 12 years old after all and this was the first major service with anything of any substance. I believe that had much to do with the service you have provided me for most of my ownership on a car purchased new. I know my next car will be purchased at Platinum Hyundai.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Bill its always a pleasure to see you my friend its been many years now and you always bring a smile to us when we see you its rare these days to find good people like yourself. Hope your wife is feeling better. And as always thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey.

John K.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Once Again........the best!
I just love dealing with Brian Schneider in the service department. He got us in ASAP to get a safety item fixed on our car -and got it back to us so we could get where we needed to go safely. Great work!!
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

As always John thanks for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

Anand S.
Livermore, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Platinum Hyundai has Platinum Service!
Excellent service!!
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Mountain House, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Staff are so generous
They got some new staff they are truly amazing
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

LR
Linda R.
Stockton, CA
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Service lady Athena was awesome She checked me in for my oil change asked if I had any questions and answered my questions, Athena offers Great customer service every time I go back thank you for going above and beyond 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

GV
Gloria V.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
The service team at Platinum Hyundai continually provides excellent customer service. I had appointments for three of my family’s Hyundai’s. Each vehicle was serviced in a timely manner. I highly recommend this dealership for sales and service.
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Dinnah C.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Another Excellent Service
Where do I begin with this review?... the good morning, the hello, the nice to see you... I came in for an oil change, but ended up doing a little bit more of a "work". Yes, it cost way more than I expected, but was given a discount since I wasn't really expecting to spend that kind of $. I couldn't say no to the work that needed to be done. Hopefully, this is it for right now. Thank you guys!!!
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Dinnah,

Your awesome thanks so much for always taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

Valley Springs, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2020 Category: Service
The people!!
The best service quick and reasonable with wonderful people!!
BRIAN A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Platinum Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020