Business Solutions

Platinum Plus Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NG
Nancy G.
06/30/2022
Awesome!
The service was great and everyone was so friendly. I have found a new automotive repair business. The car drives like it's new. Love it.

Chris H.
06/29/2022
Great Communication&Nice Staff
I had a rear differential that needed replaced in one vehicle and a motor Mount that needed replaced in another. These are my business vehicles. They do the...

BELINDA B.
06/27/2022
A long list of items
Very pleased, excellent customer service from everyone that I encountered!

AG
Aulden G.
06/24/2022
Aulden said Jimmy was very nice and helpful and so was another technician.

PS
PATRICK S.
06/22/2022
Best in Richmond
I have been going to Platinum Plus Auto for over 2 years. They do great work and offer a variety of ways to pay over time. They.are very thorough and give...