02/11/2019
Don’t waste your money
Went for an oil change and sticker failed my 2010 Nissan because they said there’s water in the taillights wanted to charge me 400 dollars to seal the taillights my dad checked there was nothing wrong with my taillights save your money go somewhere else!!!
Ben S. from Pleasant Auto Center responded on 02/12/2019

We are sorry you have problems with your vehicle.  At no time did we offer to 'seal' a taillight.  Your tail light assemblies have moisture in them because they are not in proper shape to pass inspection.  'Lenses must be intact, clean, unobstructed and free from cracks,' is how the registry describes this law.  Replacement of the tail light assemblies with parts, labor and tax came to approximately $394 as clearly stated on your repair order.  We wish you and your vehicle the very best and happy travels.

Jessica D.
Massachusetts
Dodge Caravan
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff at this business did not do anything with her vehicle, they refused to do the work because the repairs were too big.
Ben S. from Pleasant Auto Center responded on 11/28/2018

We would have loved to work on a viable vehicle for you Jessica.  What got towed in was rusted beyond reasonable repair.  Rather than charge you for work that would have been wasted on that vehicle, we let you know that repairs would well exceed repaired value of vehicle.  We wish you the best of luck and hope you find a car that serves you well.

Daniel W.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he does not plan on returning to the business. He said he has been with business for many years and has always been happy. Daniel said he recommended that his girl friend go there and Ross was terrible. He said they found him to be unpleasant, misleading, and discourteous.

GM
GREG M.
Mansfield, MA
11/02/2016
Misinformation
You told me that my door would pass inspection. I paid for the inspection. You failed my car for the door. Wish you just would have told the truth up front. Now I have a rejection sticker on my car.
Ben S. from Pleasant Auto Center responded on 11/02/2016

YOUR VEHICLE 'FAILED MA STATE INSPECTION DUE TO 3RD BRAKE LIGHT;PLATE LIGHT MISSING; DOOR HANDLES NOT WORKING; HOLE IN ROCKER PANEL; WINDSHIELD WASHER SPRAYERS INOP.'  We are sorry for any misunderstanding with the vehicle passing inspection, but obviously we can't predict the myriad other things that your vehicle failed for.

PH
Patty H.
Saturn Vue
03/03/2016 Category: Service
Patty said the employee at the business was extremely rude over the phone, and she will never go to them again.
Ben S. from Pleasant Auto Center responded on 03/09/2016

We are very sorry to hear that you felt mistreated Patty.  We informed you of some very tough news on your vehicle in a selfless and compassionate manner. Informing you of the multiple issues on this vehicle was the right thing to do and we wish you the very best of luck in the future.