Plymouth Auto & Tire Center

Overall Rating 1.83/5rating 1.83rating 1.83rating 1.83rating 1.83

Brian N. on 04/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"These people should all be in jail"
Total scam artists, do not trust this place or anyone who works there, scum of the earth. They told me i needed a $700+ control arm replacement, went from there to mazda and they said that Plymouth auto is trying to rip me off, nothing wrong with my car at all. they will also fail your inspection for whatever bullshit reason they can think of (like control arms that are in great condition, according to REAL mechanics) then charge you a "re-inspection fee" *first time I ever heard of that. Do not take your car there for anything other than gas.
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 07:36 AM
Pj Y. on 02/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They offer coupons and deals because they get no repeat business"
Only time i have ever heard of a re-inspection fee. They will try and upsell you for things you dont need and fail your car for inspection to get additional work for themselves. Labor rate 120/hr? The car dealerships are cheaper. Stay away!
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 03:48 PM
Jade R. on 07/23/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE "
I had my car towed from BMW of mainline with the intentions of having it towed to a fantastic auto repair shop called AMF Auto Repair in Brookhaven, PA for a starter repair. My AAA driver Bill advised he knew of an even better shop that would have a loaner car for me and be able match the quote AMF gave me and have it fixed by the next day. Against better judgement and regrettably I followed Bills advice and had my car towed to Plymouth Auto. The car was fixed the next day as Bill promised but once I got it back the Steering wheel lock light was on. I called immediately, left and message and was not contacted back. I finally spoke with Adrienne who assured me he would fix the issue, and advised me to have my car towed the 22 mi. Of course I did and the next day Lisa called me and told me they could not fix the issue, it was not their fault and there was nothing she could do. Awful customer service. All of this after they used a picture of my vehicle for advertising which I did not authorize. DO NOT EVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE!!!!!!!
Service Date: 07/23/2016
Review Created: 07/23/2016 03:33 PM
STEVE S. on 05/28/2015
"SCAM ARTIST"
I went to Plymouth Auto & Tire Center for my state inspection. The customer service was terrible, Mike the GM told me the car would take an hour (which ended up being 2 hours). Then he continued tell me that the car did not pass safety inspection because of an issue with the tire, so he gave me an estimate on the cost of the repairs which was astronomical. So, I called my local mechanic who said he can do it for about $200 cheaper than what they were offering me. So I told Mike I could take it to my mechanic and return to finish the state inspection. Mike said that the work would have to be completed there in order for me to get the inspection sticker and if I would leave and come back in which case I would have to pay the full cost of the inspection, which means that I would have to pay the full cost including the cost of the groupon. I have purchased groupons for state inspection on 3 different occasions all the other places allowed me 14 days to get the work done and bring it back and they will accept the groupon.

On top of that after my mechanic looked at the car and told me there was an issue with the car but by no means it would be a big enough issue to fail the inspection.
Service Date: 05/23/2015
Review Created: 05/28/2015 01:21 PM
PATRICIA B. on 09/06/2011
"auto service and repair"
I have been coming to you for the last year or so and have always been pleased with the services received,
Vehicle: Suzuki SX4