AG

Ellen L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/15/2019
Friendly
These people always help me out. They've fixed my car and truck and then explained everything to me. Happy, friendly and knowledgeable
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us!  We are always here for you!  Whether it is for a vehicle or a tire for a wheelbarrow.  We stay in communication and will explain everything in a way you can understand.  We will even provide pictures in some cases.  Thank you for your continued business and trust!

NR
Nathan and Mary R.
Maple Glen, PA
02/13/2019
The BEST!
Service with a smile. Thorough, experienced, knowledgeable, and caring. If all they did was service the car and not do some of the extras (check wipers, polish headlights, remove grit...), that would make them fantastic. If they did all that and weren't so personable and didn't remember details about your car, that would be outstanding. If they did all that and didn't offer transportation, and remember details about your car and your preferences, and get the work done on time when promised, they would just be amazing. They do it all and do it completely and reliably every time.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

It is hard to find the words to express how this review made us feel.  Here at GT we set the bar high by providing a service.  A service at GT includes all these "extras".  That and our quality work is what makes us stand out.  Not only are we a family business but we will always treat you like a family member. Don't worry, you don't have to invite us to the holiday meals. :)  We wouldn't be where we are today without customers like you.  We are very grateful.  Thank you for your continued business, trust and loyalty!

Janet C.
Blue Bell, PA
Kia Soul
02/09/2019
Won’t take my vehicle anywhere else
I know I can trust the people at Harry’s GT to take care of my car. As a single woman moving here from out of state It was important to find a place to take my car and know they would be honest and knowledgeable about what needed to be done and reasonable prices. That is what I get at Harry’s. Reasonable prices and fast service.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

We appreciate you taking time to review us!  We are glad to read how satisfied you are.  We are always here for you.  Call in or stop by with any question, concern or just to say hi.  :)  We will always provide you with quality service and try to make it as convenient as we can.  Thank you for your continued business and loyalty!

ST
Susan T.
Maple Glen, PA
02/02/2019
Top notch!
Fantastic and honest service. Friendly, family business. I highly recommend GT Automotive for all your vehicle needs.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

These satisfied reviews put a smile on our face!  Thank you for taking time to write one.  Helping you to understand the work we perform, future service needing done, or just letting you know your vehicle is in great condition is what we take pride in.  You can always rely on us for quality work and honesty.  Thank you for your continued business!

GS
Glynn and Karen S.
Schwenksville, PA
01/30/2019
Above & Beyond!
Harry and his team are awesome. I needed to get my timing belt changed for my Honda Odyssey. They not only did a great job and gave me a good price but they went above and beyond and cleaned my van inside and out! What amazing service!! If you go to GT, you will not only have the best service but keep your cars a long time because of the awesome maintenance they provide!
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

We are so happy to read your review!  Thank you for your trust and loyalty.  We will always provide quality work and service for you.  As well as taking just that extra step to show we care.  Thank you again for your continued business and loyalty. Hope you and the family are staying warm and are well!

EK
Elliott K.
Ambler, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Elliott said they did a very good job.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

We are glad to hear you are happy with our work.  We appreciate your continued business and will see you at your next maintenance service! Stay warm until then.

Donna R.
01/23/2019
Great family run business!
I’ve gotten my cars serviced at GT for many years now and have been consistently pleased. They are conscientious, reliable, honest and very capable! They never push to do more work than is necessary. They will give you rides back to your home and return your car when work is completed.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review!  We want to make it as easy and convenient as we can for our customers. "Honesty is the best policy," and communicating with our customers is key.  You can always rely on us! Give us a call or stop by and we will help you or answer any questions you have.  Thank you for your trust and loyalty!

RO
Rose O.
Penllyn, PA
01/18/2019
Professionalism and Good Communication
It was your suggestion to have my headlights reconditioned. Little did I realize I was not seeing well at night because of my headlights, not my eyes. It was stressful driving. Thank you for prompting me to do something for my own safety and comfort. Please continue to alert me to anything you feel can improve my driving experiences. I depend on you.

And of course, I would recommend your business; as you know you have at least 4 or more clients because I pointed them in your direction and, like me, they have depended on you ever since.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

We are very thankful for your trust and loyalty, as well as your friendship.  We also really appreciate your recommendations!  Your safety comes first for us and we will always work hard to keep your vehicles in the safest condition for you. You can always depend on us.  :)  Thank you again for your continued business and recommendations!

Meg L.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Meg said the employees were knowledgeable. She liked the quality of work and the price.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for reviewing us!  We are always going to classes to keep up with the ever changing technology. As well as keeping up to date on our programs and tools.  This helps to get the job done correctly the first time.  Thank you for your business!

TL
Thomas L.
Dodge Avenger
12/29/2018
past due oil change and CT trip readiness
Dropped off the car the evening before for early AM 12/21/18 Service . Arrived at GT about 12:30 PM. Car was ready with a note from Harry about uneven brake wear and a gentle reminder that service will be needed sooner, not later.
Thanks for the oil change and the diagnostic on the front brakes.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer!  Keeping your car maintenance helps to keep you safe.  Also letting you know what future services need to be done help to keep you from being surprised in the future.  We try to communicate as much as we can with our customers.  Thank you for your continued business!

Joe G.
12/15/2018
Service on my 2011 Ford Ranger
I had snow tires installed on my truck last week. As Harry says, " If I don't see it, it didn't happen"! you saw this but missed the pizza a few weeks ago! Always get great service there. While there, they noticed that the truck state inspection was in the 3 month range and did that too! Great people there, whether I am there for business or pleasure!

Steve and Ann Marie C.
Jeep Liberty
12/14/2018
Always a pleasure to deal with...
Keeing it local is the way to go! GT Auto is one of the best around. Harry is very thorough and goes over eveything with a fine tooth comb. Great service!

Diane S.
Penllyn, PA
12/12/2018
One less thing to worry about
As a single woman, having my car cared for at GT Auto is the best. I don't have to keep on top of things automotive, they do that for me. I can relax knowing the don't just change the oil, they checked everything out before they let me leave.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/28/2018

Relax, take a deep breath and know you have one less thing to worry about.  You are always well taken care of here.  We work hard to make sure you are always safe on your travels. Providing you with a service instead of a quickie lube, oil & filter is something we take pride in. We are very grateful for your business, trust and loyalty.  Thank you for being a customer.

KR
Katie R.
Hyundai Entourage
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Katie said this business is very nice and they took care of her vehicle.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words.  We love taking care of our customers and their vehicles.  We always try to make it as convenient as we can, as well as explaining everything so you understand the servicing.  Thank you for your business!

Adelina S.
Nissan Rogue
12/05/2018
Ready for Winter
My car is ready for winter. Thanks to everyone at GT Auto.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for being a customer!  We want you ready & safe for when our winter season hits.  We very rarely get a snow day, so if you ever have a question, give us a call or stop by.  Thank you for your loyalty!

Jeremy P.
Chrysler Sebring
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the business does great work.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your trust & loyalty!  We will continue to provide you with the best service.  We wish you and your family happy & healthy holidays.

BP
Bill P.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they took care of what's needed to be done and service was good
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!  We are glad to read that you are happy with the service.  We appreciate your business and will see you at your future maintenance service.

PM
Pamela M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Pamela said the business was great. Everyone was very pleasant and they went above and beyond to help. She would like to express appreciation for everything.
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much!  We love what we do and will always greet you with a smile. That extra step is sometimes what makes all the difference in the world.  Thank you for your business!

TL
Thomas L.
Dodge Avenger
11/28/2018
Superior auto service. Love GT Automotive
Harry made a slot in a busy day, the day before Thanksgiving. Passenger front window had been inoperable for 10+days. He fixed that, changed both wiper blades and checked fluids and had it done and ready by 5:30 PM! Plus parts had to be obtained. Tremendous service, attention to detail, respect for customer and PATIENCE - while I patched sources for payment together - cash, debit and credit. Kudos and Thanks very much
George T. from GT Automotive Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate the kind words.  The attention to detail helps to keep your vehicle maintenance and in safe condition for your travels.  We are always here for you and will continue to provide you with the best service.  Thank you for your trust and loyalty.