4.6

Overall Rating 4.4354826/5Overall Rating 4.4354826/5Overall Rating 4.4354826/5Overall Rating 4.4354826/5rating 4.4354826
Overall Rating 2.2623/5Overall Rating 2.2623/5rating 2.2623rating 2.2623rating 2.2623

GR
Graciela R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
fast service
fast service great people confortable waiting room
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/15/2019

Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/13/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
keep on the good job!
the job was done quickly and effectible.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you. We appreciate and value your business.

GN
German N.
Miami, FL
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Very good place
La gente que te recibe es muy amable, y los trabajos en los carros son buenos y rápidos
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you. Your kind words are much appreciated.

EM
Eugenia M.
Battery
Was in and out, very professional
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you. We appreciate and value your business.

Jadaisy G.
Excelent service
Great employees
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.

VF
Victor F.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the great review!

NG
Natalia G.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
LSR
Great Customer Service and Very Professionals
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent service here at Potamkin Hyundai, We value and appreciate your business.

Lourdes S.
FL
11/02/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE/Maintenance
Very pleasent experience with Santiago (Service Mangaer) during my visit for maintenance on my Tuscon.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/04/2019

Safety Harbor, FL
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 11/04/2019

ShaTara M.
Opa Locka, FL
10/31/2019
My car lease repair experience.
I've leased from this location for 7 years now. Currently on my second lease. I must be honest and say that I've never had any major problems that weren't resolved fairly.
But, my most recent issue with my car seat has left me furious. Long story short. I'm being told that I must pay at least $450 to repair my drivers seat. It's a lease!!! Why am I responsible for it?!?! I could see if I was at fault somehow. But a 2017 car with a powered seat that no longer works is my responsibility?! Clearly it's a manufacturer issue.
The whole reason of me leasing is to not have to worry about issues like this. But here I am anyway! I'm so upset and disappointed at the fact they wont take responsibility. I'll never lease from them again!

EC
Ernesto C.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great
Very good
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you. We value and appreciate your business.

Mary R.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Took my car for first oil change and everyone was super nice
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 10/30/2019

VH
Valentine H.
Miramar, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The service
I can’t speak enough about the excellent service I always receive. Franklin always make sure we’re taken care of, and we just want to thank him for his excellent service.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy your experience here was a positive one and can’t wait to have you back at Potamkin Hyundai.

IB

10/25/2019 Category: Service

IP
Ivan P.
So Good
Good treatment,good service and generosity of service personnel (Enrique Zarragoitia)👍🏻
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 10/24/2019

Thank You for the positive feedback When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We value and appreciate your business.

Mitzi G.

Ehren S.
Miami, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Hard Work Does Not Go Unnoticed
This past week has been a whirlwind for me. In summary, I came in Monday, October 21 to have a clicking / knocking sound resolved when my steering wheel turns to the left. The technician could not reproduce the sound so I further detail the steps and inform Frank on how to reproduce the sound. As a result, new metal axle washers were required to fix the issue according to Frank and the technician, which cost $330. But once I got my car back, it was not resolved and my steering wheel started to produce a NEW shaving / rubbing sound whenever I turn the wheel in any direction. It was not only turning the wheel left anymore that produces sounds. It's now both sides. I come back the next few days to see Frank who has been helping me throughout this whole ordeal and informs me that my steering column is in bad shape and it will need to be replaced and it will cost a lot (est. $1300). We go back and forth in our conversation to identify and discuss the root cause of the issue because this NEW sound did not exist prior to my visit that Monday morning. Frank informs me that he will try to contact Hyundai to get the costs covered and that I should hear some news from him next Monday, October 28. Throughout this whole week, I have been constantly thinking of what's going on with my car, and why my car got in a much worse condition than I came in with. These new issues occurred during my car being serviced. The clicking / knocking sound was not resolved, then a new rubbing / shaving sound just suddenly appeared, and my steering wheel is slanted left after the technician was checking the issue. I came in with just one problem, but then I come out with more problems than before. Just thinking of my car and its current condition affected my work. I lost appetite and I skipped a few meals because I just kept replaying over and over in my head my time and all the conversations I had in this service center regarding my car. It couldn't possibly make sense for me to pay for some issue that never existed before visiting that Monday morning.

But on Friday morning, October 25, Kasandra contacts me that Frank was able to escalate the issue to get it covered. This was such a relief and I am very thankful for this wonderful news and I am grateful for Frank, Willy, Kasandra and Karina for helping and listening to me and my concerns with my car. I respect them entirely and I see a unit / community that work together to resolve issues for their customers. I do apologize to them if I inconvenienced them in any way. All I wanted was to get my car fixed. I do my part to show them that I am here to work with them and be a proactive customer who ask questions about my car, listens to their advice, and trusts their judgment.

In most visits, I see a crowd of people surrounding Frank, and there's many people like me who ask for him when we come for service and maintenance. And I believe the reason why is because Frank works hard for his customers. He has gained trust from so many of us, because we see that he goes above and beyond to help customers like me to get their car properly serviced. I can tell you first hand how overwhelming it can get in this service center - problems to solve, maintenance to be done, multiple customers to deal with, and time is of the essence. In nearly every visit, I have not seen one service adviser just sitting around and doing nothing. Although I have not worked closely with the other staff members, I can see that the same work ethic is displayed through them as well. They are constantly moving between technicians and customers to review and identify the car problems at hand. When I wait in the lobby, I see the service advisers keeping their customers updated with the status of their vehicles. Their hard work does not go unnoticed.

Hopefully, when I come back Monday October 28, all the problems in my car will finally be resolved, e.g., knocking sound when turning left, rubbing steering wheel sound when turning in any direction, and steering wheel slanted slightly left.

As a suggestion for improvement, when a customer has a problem with their vehicle, particularly with noises / sounds, the service adviser should allow the customer to reproduce the noises / sounds in front of the service adviser so that the service adviser can show the technician(s) how to reproduce the same issue. This is what happened in my case, but it was a busy day with a lot of customers that Monday, so I'm sure that Frank already had so much in his plate that it might have slipped his mind and he may have forgotten to ask me how to reproduce the knocking sound. I believe he was just doing his best to get my problem solved efficiently.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
This Dealership / Service Caused More Problems to My Car and They Want Me to Pay More
Monday, October 21, 2019 - I come in the morning to get a "knocking" / "clicking" sound that occurs when steering wheel ONLY goes from left to center to be checked and resolved. About 4 to 5 hours later, Frank texts me saying that "the tech cant duplicate the noise." So I text back to further detail the steps to reproduce the issue. I then get a call that the issue is with the left axle washer and it needs to be replaced. But since the axle washers come in a pair, I'll have to replace the right axle washer too. The new axle washers will now be metal instead of plastic. This all will cost me about $330. I approve the work order and I wait a few more hours until the work is complete. Around 6:30 PM, after a whole day of waiting, I received my keys from Frank and he takes off to go home while I am still paying at the cashier register. Once I turn on my car, there's a NEW sound in my steering wheel whenever I turn left AND right. It sounds like a "shaving ice" or "sharpening knives" whining type of sound. This NEW sound did not exist prior to coming to the dealership, because even Frank's text message saying "the tech can't duplicate the noise" confirms that this sound is NEW. This NEW sound is very distinguishable and louder than the knocking sound I initially came in for. Since Frank already left, I decided to contact him tomorrow.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - I text Frank in the morning to inform him of the issue that I found and I told him that I will come by in the afternoon. Once I arrive, I am greeted by Frank and he sits in the passenger side of my car. I describe the issue of this NEW sound in my steering wheel and showed him how to reproduce the sound. His facial expression was the same facial expression I made once I got my car back - confused and baffled. Frank then informs me to come back the next morning so that they can take a look at it.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - I come back in the morning and I am greeted by Frank. I asked Frank if this NEW sound is due to the new axle washers that were installed. And he says that it could be and that he heard this similar situation from other vehicles with new axle washers. This gave me some relief. As I waited for nearly 3 hours, Frank comes to me in the lobby and says that the steering column is bad and it needs to be fixed. We continued our conversation in his office. He informs me that the steering column is bad and it will cost me $1300 to be fixed. In my head, this ENTIRE issue never existed prior to Monday. This NEW steering wheel sound never existed prior to Monday. Why was this issue not found on Monday while they were checking for the knocking sound? It's the same steps to reproduce the sounds - just turn the steering wheel. And now I have to pay $1300 for this issue that never existed before I ever came in on Monday? I explain this to Frank, and then he says "Maybe you never heard of it because your radio was ON." That's a horrible assumption to begin with because the KNOCKING sound that I initially came in for was very low and in order to hear that, I had to be have been driving in complete silence with no radio on. There was a point where I felt a bit intimidated and attacked during our conversation and where Frank's voice was more abrasive when he said "We can go back and forth but we won't solve anything". During our conversation, I felt like I was being blamed for this new issue. But I told him several times that this NEW sound never existed. And that I am not going to pay for an issue that occurred during my car's service in the dealership. I asked Frank if he was in my shoes, what would he do. He said "trade it in". And that hit me hard, because it sounded like that they don't want to bother fixing the problems they caused to my car at all.

Frank threw a lot of "I don't knows" during our conversation and Frank wants me to come back next Monday, October 28 because he will file a request / report to see if it can be "goodwill" and he will provide me the feedback on October 28. I shook hands with Frank and I leave the dealership. While I am driving off, my steering wheel is slanted to the LEFT. In other words, to drive straight, the steering wheel must be positioned slanted left. I immediately called Frank and first and foremost, I apologize to him if I made him upset during our conversation in his office. I really felt that he became more aggressive. Frank says no problem and that he wasn't upset. After I apologized, I told him that my steering wheel is crooked and it's slanted to the left. I drive back a couple hours later after I did an errand, and Frank was out to lunch. I messaged him that I was there, but Karina and Kassandra helped me out while he was at lunch. I got my car back few hours later, then I text Frank to thank him and to tell him that I got my car back. But while driving home, the steering wheel is more centered than before, but I still have to position to the left slightly to drive straight. So the issue still persists. It was not completely resolved.

And DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN CRAZIER?! The KNOCKING SOUND IS STILL THERE. The $330 cost to fix the knocking sound? YES! It's still there. The new metal axle washers did not fix the issue. I have been so distracted by the NEW steering wheel sound that once I focused to verify if the initial knocking sound was resolved, I realized that it was still there. Now I have several issues after my car was serviced that Monday than ever before - knocking sound still there, new shaving sound in the steering wheel, and my steering wheel is still slanted! I have given and shown the utmost respect to Frank and the other staff members in the dealership for a long time now, but this is unfair, and I feel hurt and betrayed. I bought 2 cars from this dealership, and even one of the managers from another department told me that I am loyal customer and that I should be treated better. My emotions are everywhere right now. I paid for something to be fixed, but instead of it being fixed, more problems occurred and now I am forced to pay for something that the service/dealership caused. And I have been coming every day of the week just to get this resolved. And I wait patiently for several hours every day just to hear more bad news. I just don't understand.

The diagnosis / analysis from the technician(s) and Frank confirmed that new axle washers needed to be installed to resolve the knocking sound. But this made it even worse. Not only my car still has a knocking sound, but there's a whining "shaving" steering wheel sound and the steering wheel is slanted to the left, not centered.

To improve, I highly suggest better diagnosis and analysis of the problem at hand. If the recommended service did not resolve the issue or it caused more problems, then the customer should not be forced to pay for more services and repair for the issues to be resolved.

Frank and the staff have been good to me in the past. BUT this is not the first time a misdiagnosis occurred. Last year, May 2018, I brought my car in for an engine light issue and the diagnosis was that I had "contaminated fuel" in my gas tank and a fuel system cleaning will resolve the issue. But once I got my car back, the engine light was still there. And then it took 4 MONTHS to get my engine light resolved. Willy the service manager had to get involve and informed me that they fired the technician who initially worked on my car because the technician did not submit the work order requests to Hyundai to have my engine light resolved. An outsourced engineer from Hyundai (I believe) had to come in to pinpoint the issue. Once I finally got my car back, it was fuel injectors that needed to be replaced. That was 4 months of being patient with this dealership. That was 4 months of waiting to get my car back. That was 4 months of several visits to this dealership to find the issue. That was 4 months of me being a very proactive customer and contacting them asking for updates on my car. And now it feels like deja vu.

What's even funnier and crazier is that when I brought my car in last year May, I also had to have my steering wheel column coupler repaired. I asked Frank if the steering wheel column issue now is associated to the steering wheel column coupler repair from last year. And he said no.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 10/25/2019

We value and appreciate your business. Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience you had during your visit in our service department. I do Understand you had some concerns and I am working hand in hand with my team daily trying to prevent this from happening again. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.