Overall Rating 4.3061196/5Overall Rating 4.3061196/5Overall Rating 4.3061196/5Overall Rating 4.3061196/5rating 4.3061196
Overall Rating 2.36735/5Overall Rating 2.36735/5rating 2.36735rating 2.36735rating 2.36735

PD
Petra D.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Denny Avila is amazing
Denny is the best service advisor !!!! he has provided the best customer service an customer will ever want !
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/22/2019

Thank You When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

RO
Rodolfo O.
It was great and quickly
It was great and quickly
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great review

Hallandale Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good but not enough
My car was recalled to this dealer and they promise me in 2 hours will be done but no this take 4.5 hours
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you. We value and appreciate your business Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience you had during your visit. our wait time is something we are working on to try to make it over all a better experience.

GG
Gregorio G.
Miramar, FL
Courtesy and professional service
Great service from start to finish.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

Juan P.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I went for a recall en receive excellent service
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you. We value and appreciate your business.

Jose M.
FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Exelent service
My car only serviced in Potamkin Hyundai
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent service here at Potemkin Hyundai, We value and appreciate your business.

YL
Yhovanni L.
Todo bien
Todo bien
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/19/2019

Gracias. Valoramos y apreciamos su negocio.

DA
Deidra A.
Pembroke Pines, FL

LU
Loredana U.
Hallandale, FL
Very good
The people and services very good
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We value and appreciate your business.

David S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Job was not done
Had 3 recalls, one for airbag, and the light came back to on 24 hrs later, which mean no job was done
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/18/2019

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you had during your visit in our service department   I do understand you had some concerns and I am working hand in hand with my team daily trying to prevent this from happening again. Please feel free to contact me directly on this matter.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great except for when I went to get my car and I checked around to make sure everything on the car was great one of the mechanics was rushing me to move my car which I found rude but other than that my service advisor was great
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/18/2019

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to Thank you for your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

JE
Joel E.
Mantenimiento
Un trato excelente y la marca me encanta .de hecho mi esposa quiere pasarse de nissan a Hyundai y si dios quiere lo vamos a lograr
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/18/2019

Gracias Sus comentarios son muy valiosos para nuestro concesionario.

AD
Agustin D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Todo quedó muy bien, gracias
Muy buen servicio y mucha amabilidad
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/15/2019

Gracias, apreciamos su negocio y esperamos trabajar con usted nuevamente.

JN
Jennifer N.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good value service
Good service and the gave me a free carwash. Con is the wait time is always excruciating. Almost 3 hours wait for an oil change and tire rotation.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and we do apologies for the wait time it is something we are working on.

YA
Yohan A.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excelente
Muy buena atención
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/13/2019

Thank You for the positive feedback When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Mechanical issues
Carlos the recipient of my car was great. The mechanism was the kne that had me doing multiple visits to potamkin
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and We do apologies for any inconvenience you had during your visit.  We’re convinced that the changes we’ve implemented will prevent this from happening again.

AL
Alberto L.
Excelente
Un buen servicio con eficiencia y calidad no me arrepiento de llevar mi carro a darle mantenimiento
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/13/2019

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para completar nuestra encuesta en línea sobre su servicio reciente aquí en Potemkin Hyundai. Valoramos y apreciamos su negocio.

AN
Armando N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Fast and great service
Very satisfied with the service and attention to detail at Potamkin

Javier P.
Service Excellence Shines over Miami Lakes
Our family have been with a Potamkin Hyundai for years now and we hope and invite all to visit them, today. Our Service Advisor, Franklin continues to set the Bar of Excellence, with superior attention to detail and unmatched Customer Care. Combine with the Outstanding Leadership from Service Manager Willie Perez, they continue to be a Force that drives Potamkin Hyundai to surpass all Customer Expectations and Deliver only the Finest in Quality Customer Care & Service.
The Perez Family
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/12/2019

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent service here at Potemkin Hyundai, we value and appreciate your business.

YF
Yosvaldy F.
FL
2017 Santa Fe Sport Service
I went for a simple service, but the previous owner never did the recommended services by Hyundai. That's not right because they could void the warranty for bad maintenance. Anyway, I did all that should be done until the date (32000 miles), and I could feel improvements in response, acceleration, etc. Car Insurances or Financial Entities should force owners to make the recommended service to care about his cars.

In the end, I spent more money than I thought, but it worthed.
Willie P., Service Manager from Potamkin Hyundai Miami responded on 03/12/2019