JULIAN P.
Nampa, ID
07/31/2021
Excellence
This the best automotive shop in the valley. As a curmudgeon I don't heap faint praise. Friendly,Professional, and Honest what more can one want?

DAVID B.
Saturn L200
07/31/2021
A great experience
Dodie has the customer’s best interest at the forefront of her business model. Is this repair totally necessary; let’s not do it solely because the odometer has reached a certain mileage.

Dodie and daughter, Heather, are always extremely friendly when you walk into the office, and son, Russell, is a knowledgeable mechanic.

PA

JAN J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2021
Trustworthy and knowledgeable!
I can trust them. They will go the extra mile for you, and they know what they are doing. You cannot find a better auto shop anywhere!

YA
Yai A.
Idaho
American Motors Eagle
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Yai said that she would recommend this business for service.

DT
Darlene T.
Carson City, NV
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/08/2021
Friendly and competent
Had a punctured gastank. Precision got right on it and accommodated us much as possibly. Went out of their way to be of help to out of staters. Thank you. Tina t. ul

Ram 1500
07/07/2021
They’ve done it again
Once again Precision has come to our rescue! Under budget and in less time than we expected.

Thank you!

Dean H.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
07/04/2021
Automotive Integrity & Service With A Smile
Let's face it, cars definitely aren't like they used to be when I could fix it in my own garage - if my car breaks down in today's day and age, I've got a 2000 lb paperweight sitting in the middle of an intersection. Better have insurance with a tow package and then get it over to Precision. I was referred by a family member and once again, word of mouth is golden! Dodie was able to schedule me as quickly as possible, work with me on the best pricing (and reliable parts) and I was pleasantly surprised with in-house guarantees, and service after the sale. Technology may come and go, but the personal touch will get you home again - thank you Precision :) 5 Stars *****

Steven H.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/03/2021
Let Precision take care of your ride!
Friendly people, top quality repairs. I'm glad that I discovered Precision. The next time you need service, try Precision Automotive. You'll be glad that you did!

BJ
Benjamin J.
Nampa, ID
06/21/2021
Fantastic service and timely
Precision automotive was very helpful and communicative while my car was in the shop. They were very timely and service was thorough. Highly recommend

Sherrie H.
Kuna, ID
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/14/2021
Great Mini Cooper Repair
With no Mini Cooper dealership even near Boise, Precision Automotive is a life saver. They take care of all of our needs for our 2 Countryman.

VW
Vicki W.
Idaho
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Vicki said the staff listened to what she had to say.

Doug H.
06/11/2021
Honest, friendly, & do a great job
I trust what they say…We’ve been going to Precision for several years and they have always given us accurate info.
They will give us their opinion if some work can be delayed.

06/10/2021
I started taking my car here when my other mechanic closed his doors. I always hate trying to find a new mechanic for my cars but this place was a great decision and they are honest. Would refer to anyone.