4.6

Latest Review about 1 month ago

DK
Daniel K.
11/08/2019
Service technician was courteous, did the job fast and conducted himself in a professional manner. Thanks....

LA
Laura A.
Kalamazoo, MI
08/14/2019
Chip windshield
Quin came today to fix chip in windshield was on time friendly and even told me the process I would absolutely recommend and use this glass company for all my auto and home use 10 star rating

JE
Joan E.
08/08/2019
Precision Glass was fabulous to work with. They greatly helped me in working with the company that handles windshield claims for my insurance company. My insurance company AutoOwners was no help - - never returned either of my messages left on their answering machine. Might be the agency but I could not believe their lack of interest in meeting my needs or learning of my situation.

PM
Pam M.
07/02/2019
We are very satisfied Thank You

PH
Patricia H.
06/07/2019
My technician was FABULOUS!! He was polite and professional and quick! I am so glad I chose your company again.

Rick S.
04/02/2019
I was not home when the service was provided. I called the technician and ask why he didn't do anything to my windshield and he said he did. So I thought he knew what he was talking about he even offered to come back if I wasn't satisfied but I just felt like he was the expert and I didn't know what I was talking about. And I had someone asked me why I had a chipped windshield and decided to call back my insurance company and say it wasn't fixed. If you want more to the story you could call me, my number is 419-633-1915.

Anthony B.
03/05/2019
Techs were very friendly and polite. They even explained the process to my 5 year old. He loved learning about it. Techs were great, he was happy, I was happy.

VC
Valerie C.
03/03/2019
I was very happy with the entire experience of having my windshield replaced.

AC
Adam C.
01/03/2019
This is our second time using Precision for my Honda Pilot. Great service both times! We will be repeat customers!

RL
Renee L.
Delton, MI
12/12/2018
The technician who repaired my windshield should have left me a message on my phone stating that the repair had been completed, because I didn't hear anything from him I assumed it wasn't done and contacted someone else. The chip didn't look like it had been fixed.

AE
Andrea E.
Harlan, IN
11/07/2018
Fixed my chip
Great job on my windshield.

DF
Daniel F.
10/03/2018
From Danielle to the technicians, everyone was exceptionally helpful, friendly, professional, and expert.

HH
Harold H.
09/11/2018
Very pleased with the detailed inspection of the replacement windshield before installing.

Richard B.
Spencerville, IN
09/07/2018
Helped find a problem nobody else could!

BE
Brian E.
08/09/2018
On time - fair price - looks great
On time for appointment, knowledgeable installer, price was competitive (I do my homework) , 100% satisfied. Hope I don’t need to, but if I do, I would use your services again.

NM
Nicholas M.
08/09/2018
Had some difficulties but the company footed the bill
The passenger side window of my Ford Taurus X was broken out. I called a few places for quotes and found Precision Glass was less than half the price of the other companies I had called. The only catch was I had to purchase a replacement window at a local glass provider and deliver at along with the vehicle to Precision Glass as the vendor for Precision Glass didn't sell replacement glazing for my particular car. unfortunately the company that sold me the replacement piece of glass sold me the replacement glass for a Ford Taurus not a Ford Taurus X now I discovered this after Precision Glass attempted to install the wrong piece of glass in into the car. since I was the one that purchased the glass I fully anticipated that Precision would car charge me double for the work as they had to temporarily install the wrong piece of glass remove it and then install the correct piece. I was shocked when I got my bill and it was only for one window replacement. the staff was very courteous and professional throughout I was very satisfied.

Mark S.
08/07/2018
Very good. I would use you again.

Mark R.
08/07/2018
The process was easy and fast. Very easy to work with, friendly, and professional!

Doug B.
07/21/2018
I thought it couldn’t be done but.....
When I called you I said I have a real problem I hope you can help me? I have a BIG problem the back electric window of my 1977 Ford Country Squire was shattered, I didn’t know how, You ask is it heated? I said I don’t know, non heated would be OK. You said we can have it in a few days, I couldn’t bring it in so you came & installed it! WOW! Great Job, THANKS👍

J B.
07/11/2018
Shower doors
Ordered shower doors they come in on time as scheduled in the install was great with friendly service.