Mark S.
08/07/2018
Very good. I would use you again.

Mark R.
08/07/2018
The process was easy and fast. Very easy to work with, friendly, and professional!

Doug B.
07/21/2018
I thought it couldn’t be done but.....
When I called you I said I have a real problem I hope you can help me? I have a BIG problem the back electric window of my 1977 Ford Country Squire was shattered, I didn’t know how, You ask is it heated? I said I don’t know, non heated would be OK. You said we can have it in a few days, I couldn’t bring it in so you came & installed it! WOW! Great Job, THANKS👍

J B.
07/11/2018
Shower doors
Ordered shower doors they come in on time as scheduled in the install was great with friendly service.

SD
Scott D.
07/10/2018
Replacement windshield
Needed a replacement windshield for my Acura TLX. Appointment was 1:30 p.m. Told it would take two hours. At 3:00 car rolled around from the shop. Waited the 30 minutes for epoxy to set up and was out by 3:30 as promised. Glass looks great and experience was the way we would hope all auto service appointments go!

HB
Heather B.
07/10/2018
While it was convenient to have my windshield replaced at work the quality of work leaves much to be desired. The communication of the technician as well as office staff was wonderful BUT the quality negated the good work done there. There were 2 areas on my Traverse that were damaged. The passenger side front corner of my hood appears to have been used as a pry point and it has been both dented as well as scratched. The plastic cover pieces that mould to my windshield no longer do that as the plastic clips were broken on both sides when removed to replace the windshield. The drivers side one is so bad that I have duct taped it to the windshield to prevent it from flapping in the wind while driving down 469 and 69 on my way to and from work each day. I have had to stop on 469 twice to retape it until I can figure out a real fix. I have refrained from complaining to the insurance company as I hope that this is a fluke with the service provided by your company- Precision Glass. I will request quotes for these repairs to ensure my safety as I do not know if these pieces are essential to waterproofing or holding the glass in place. My hopes for the future are for your company to please encourage your technicians to carefully handle others property and if a problem occurs to let them know rather than having them discover it later. Sincerely, Heather Bowersock 260-223-0398

Brian S.
06/28/2018
Very nice, very quick, very inexpensive!
Everyone I dealt with was kind and great at customer service. They came to my work to install the glass while I was working. I was able to pay over the phone. (Which was less than most others quoted). Glass looks perfect!

TL
Teresa L.
Personable
I stumbled upon Precision Glass and am thrilled with their work. Every person I dealt with was courteous, polite and professional. The final product is gorgeous, competitive in price and installed with precision. I won’t hesitate to ask any questions in the future. I highly recommend Precision Glass!

Brett H.
Roanoke, IN
So easy and well done
I asked for a quote online. They followed up with a phone call. They informed us they could come to our home and repair windshield onsite. They came out two days later and very quickly replaced the windshield. It looks great and was half the price of the competitors.

Ronld M.
06/25/2018
Not Completely satisfied at First!!
We were all set up to get a new windshield in our 2012 Dodge Van and that morning we did not receive a phone call until about 1-1/2 hours after the arrival time Precision had set. What they finally told us was that the day before they had put our windshield into another van by mistake. We had to wait another 1-1/2 weeks to get our new windshield.

Jackie B.
Columbia City, IN
06/24/2018
Excellent, friendly service!
Precision Glass did an excellent job replacing the windshield on our CRV. The serviceman was on time, professional, friendly, and very efficient. We would definitely use Precision Glass again!

DJ
Duane J.
Columbia City, IN
06/19/2018
Two windows replaced
Within one week I had a broken window in two different vehicles. Ouch! Dan, the technician on the pick-up, came to our house to fix the back roll-down window. He arrived a few minutes before the scheduled time and everything went smoothly. The second one (back quarter-window in an older SUV) was done at Precision's shop. Again - all went well! Friendly and efficient service both times.

Marlene R.
Wabash, IN
06/08/2018
Great, reliable service
Process was so easy. On time and quick service!

RL
Rob L.
06/01/2018
They evidently don't need the business
I went online to Precision Glass on May 24th I believe to get a quote for shower glass for my new shower I got a response on the 25th set up a time for them to come out to give me an estimate on Wednesday the 30th he said he could do it then in between 7:30 and 8. At 8:15 he never showed up so I gave him a call and evidently he forgot about me and told me he would be rote out so he came out and took my measurements and told me that his boss will get ahold of me on the 31st woth a price. And here it is the 1st and I still haven't heard from anybody so I know I will not be going with this company

Craig S.
South Whitley, IN
05/10/2018
Friendly, fast service
Precision Glass was a delight to work with.
I needed windshields replaced in two vehicles.
A professional job from scheduling to replacement, to follow up

KR
Kenneth R.
05/06/2018
Everything went very smoothly and the people we dealt with were very courteous and helpfull

AP
Adam P.
04/08/2018
Great Job
Precision Glass did an awesome job for us. Not only were they able to fix our windshield the very next morning after it happened they were also able to come to us to fix it. I was very satisfied and highly recommend.

KE
Kristen E.
03/29/2018
I had the windshield replaced on my 2011 Toyota Yaris recently and I was very impressed. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly, the replacement was quick (and they came to my work - so convenient), and the price was much less than I was quoted elsewhere. Would definitely recommend!

Matt B.
03/15/2018
Excellent service and product
From the initial contact to the final installation, it was exactly what I was hoping for. Good communication, great customer service, fair price, and great product. Will absolutely recommend and use again.

Allen M.
Willis, MI
03/08/2018
Fantastic custom work
Had a windshield replaced and no one could find it, very rare truck, they custom cut me a new piece of glass and had it installed in about 2 hours. Thanks a lot!