Rick S.
04/02/2019
I was not home when the service was provided. I called the technician and ask why he didn't do anything to my windshield and he said he did. So I thought he knew what he was talking about he even offered to come back if I wasn't satisfied but I just felt like he was the expert and I didn't know what I was talking about. And I had someone asked me why I had a chipped windshield and decided to call back my insurance company and say it wasn't fixed. If you want more to the story you could call me, my number is 419-633-1915.

Anthony B.
03/05/2019
Techs were very friendly and polite. They even explained the process to my 5 year old. He loved learning about it. Techs were great, he was happy, I was happy.

VC
Valerie C.
03/03/2019
I was very happy with the entire experience of having my windshield replaced.

AC
Adam C.
01/03/2019
This is our second time using Precision for my Honda Pilot. Great service both times! We will be repeat customers!

RL
Renee L.
Delton, MI
12/12/2018
The technician who repaired my windshield should have left me a message on my phone stating that the repair had been completed, because I didn't hear anything from him I assumed it wasn't done and contacted someone else. The chip didn't look like it had been fixed.

AE
Andrea E.
Harlan, IN
11/07/2018
Fixed my chip
Great job on my windshield.

DF
Daniel F.
10/03/2018
From Danielle to the technicians, everyone was exceptionally helpful, friendly, professional, and expert.

HH
Harold H.
09/11/2018
Very pleased with the detailed inspection of the replacement windshield before installing.

Richard B.
Spencerville, IN
09/07/2018
Helped find a problem nobody else could!

BE
Brian E.
08/09/2018
On time - fair price - looks great
On time for appointment, knowledgeable installer, price was competitive (I do my homework) , 100% satisfied. Hope I don’t need to, but if I do, I would use your services again.

NM
Nicholas M.
08/09/2018
Had some difficulties but the company footed the bill
The passenger side window of my Ford Taurus X was broken out. I called a few places for quotes and found Precision Glass was less than half the price of the other companies I had called. The only catch was I had to purchase a replacement window at a local glass provider and deliver at along with the vehicle to Precision Glass as the vendor for Precision Glass didn't sell replacement glazing for my particular car. unfortunately the company that sold me the replacement piece of glass sold me the replacement glass for a Ford Taurus not a Ford Taurus X now I discovered this after Precision Glass attempted to install the wrong piece of glass in into the car. since I was the one that purchased the glass I fully anticipated that Precision would car charge me double for the work as they had to temporarily install the wrong piece of glass remove it and then install the correct piece. I was shocked when I got my bill and it was only for one window replacement. the staff was very courteous and professional throughout I was very satisfied.

Mark S.
08/07/2018
Very good. I would use you again.

Mark R.
08/07/2018
The process was easy and fast. Very easy to work with, friendly, and professional!

Doug B.
07/21/2018
I thought it couldn’t be done but.....
When I called you I said I have a real problem I hope you can help me? I have a BIG problem the back electric window of my 1977 Ford Country Squire was shattered, I didn’t know how, You ask is it heated? I said I don’t know, non heated would be OK. You said we can have it in a few days, I couldn’t bring it in so you came & installed it! WOW! Great Job, THANKS👍

J B.
07/11/2018
Shower doors
Ordered shower doors they come in on time as scheduled in the install was great with friendly service.

SD
Scott D.
07/10/2018
Replacement windshield
Needed a replacement windshield for my Acura TLX. Appointment was 1:30 p.m. Told it would take two hours. At 3:00 car rolled around from the shop. Waited the 30 minutes for epoxy to set up and was out by 3:30 as promised. Glass looks great and experience was the way we would hope all auto service appointments go!

HB
Heather B.
07/10/2018
While it was convenient to have my windshield replaced at work the quality of work leaves much to be desired. The communication of the technician as well as office staff was wonderful BUT the quality negated the good work done there. There were 2 areas on my Traverse that were damaged. The passenger side front corner of my hood appears to have been used as a pry point and it has been both dented as well as scratched. The plastic cover pieces that mould to my windshield no longer do that as the plastic clips were broken on both sides when removed to replace the windshield. The drivers side one is so bad that I have duct taped it to the windshield to prevent it from flapping in the wind while driving down 469 and 69 on my way to and from work each day. I have had to stop on 469 twice to retape it until I can figure out a real fix. I have refrained from complaining to the insurance company as I hope that this is a fluke with the service provided by your company- Precision Glass. I will request quotes for these repairs to ensure my safety as I do not know if these pieces are essential to waterproofing or holding the glass in place. My hopes for the future are for your company to please encourage your technicians to carefully handle others property and if a problem occurs to let them know rather than having them discover it later. Sincerely, Heather Bowersock 260-223-0398

Brian S.
06/28/2018
Very nice, very quick, very inexpensive!
Everyone I dealt with was kind and great at customer service. They came to my work to install the glass while I was working. I was able to pay over the phone. (Which was less than most others quoted). Glass looks perfect!

TL
Teresa L.
06/25/2018
Personable
I stumbled upon Precision Glass and am thrilled with their work. Every person I dealt with was courteous, polite and professional. The final product is gorgeous, competitive in price and installed with precision. I won’t hesitate to ask any questions in the future. I highly recommend Precision Glass!

Brett H.
Roanoke, IN
06/25/2018
So easy and well done
I asked for a quote online. They followed up with a phone call. They informed us they could come to our home and repair windshield onsite. They came out two days later and very quickly replaced the windshield. It looks great and was half the price of the competitors.