4.6

David M.
07/09/2020
The entire process was so smoothly accomplished, it was amazing!

Jerry G.
06/11/2020
Replacement took an additional day due defect in replacement glass which required two trips to dealership.

James S.
04/08/2020
The reason for the low ratings is that it took 3 times to get the right windshield in my car. The first time the window cracked in lower left within first 24 hours, with Toyota saying they were having some problems aligning sensors. Second time, a windshield was provided that would not work with Toyota's alignment. Finally, on the third time and almost one month later, it worked. Current windshield is very good, just took way to long to get there.

DK
Daniel K.
11/08/2019
Service technician was courteous, did the job fast and conducted himself in a professional manner. Thanks....

LA
Laura A.
Kalamazoo, MI
08/14/2019
Chip windshield
Quin came today to fix chip in windshield was on time friendly and even told me the process I would absolutely recommend and use this glass company for all my auto and home use 10 star rating

JE
Joan E.
08/08/2019
Precision Glass was fabulous to work with. They greatly helped me in working with the company that handles windshield claims for my insurance company. My insurance company AutoOwners was no help - - never returned either of my messages left on their answering machine. Might be the agency but I could not believe their lack of interest in meeting my needs or learning of my situation.

PM
Pam M.
07/02/2019
We are very satisfied Thank You

PH
Patricia H.
06/07/2019
My technician was FABULOUS!! He was polite and professional and quick! I am so glad I chose your company again.

Rick S.
04/02/2019
I was not home when the service was provided. I called the technician and ask why he didn't do anything to my windshield and he said he did. So I thought he knew what he was talking about he even offered to come back if I wasn't satisfied but I just felt like he was the expert and I didn't know what I was talking about. And I had someone asked me why I had a chipped windshield and decided to call back my insurance company and say it wasn't fixed. If you want more to the story you could call me, my number is 419-633-1915.

Anthony B.
03/05/2019
Techs were very friendly and polite. They even explained the process to my 5 year old. He loved learning about it. Techs were great, he was happy, I was happy.

VC
Valerie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
03/03/2019
I was very happy with the entire experience of having my windshield replaced.

AC
Adam C.
01/03/2019
This is our second time using Precision for my Honda Pilot. Great service both times! We will be repeat customers!

RL
Renee L.
Delton, MI
12/12/2018
The technician who repaired my windshield should have left me a message on my phone stating that the repair had been completed, because I didn't hear anything from him I assumed it wasn't done and contacted someone else. The chip didn't look like it had been fixed.

AE
Andrea E.
Harlan, IN
11/07/2018
Fixed my chip
Great job on my windshield.

DF
Daniel F.
10/03/2018
From Danielle to the technicians, everyone was exceptionally helpful, friendly, professional, and expert.