Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5Overall Rating 4.4166675/5rating 4.4166675
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Carol S.
Pleasanton, CA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
we dropped off 2017 Tuscon for a 30000 mile service on a Saturday and when we got it back they had even given it a bath, Greatly appreciated. Brian in service does a wonderful job keeping us informed of any and all bulletins and their service department does a great job, thanks too all.

MK
Mina K.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
WERE ABLE TO TAKE OF WHAT I NEEDED AS WELL AS HELP ME SAVE A FEW BUCKS AT THE SAME TIME

Chad M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I enjoy going into Premier Hyundai as they seem to always get me in and out quite quickly for maintenance issues and anticipate my needs for my car's service. It's always a pleasure to work with Brian and the staff.

07/15/2018 Category: Service

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly store. Very quick

Brentwood, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service for my oil change was very good
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/13/2018

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

And we do hope your next visit will be a 5 star one.

AG
Adesa G.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Awesome job guys
Thanks again for all your help with our vehicles
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/12/2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership”

Kelly B.
Awesome service!!
Brian the service manger and his team go above and beyond every time I come in. I would never go anywhere else for Service. I also needed Parts while I was there and the parts manger Adam was very knowledgeable/professional and got exactly what I needed, super fast! Thanks again Premier team!

RP
Roberto P.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice place, clean and fast
Excelente place and fast service
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey and do hope your next visit is a 5 star

RD
Rajya D.
Ceres, CA
Will be back
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/12/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Keiv did great job taking care of my urgent services, I have unexpected appointment and I had to get in and out quickly for my oil change. He and service team took care of me . Really appreciate it . Thank you
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/10/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

Mountain House, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
60k service
Went in for a 60,000 mile service for my 2013 Tucson. Since this is a major service, I chose to do some parts and put off others for a follow up visit. Painless process with no hassle or sales pressure. If I had to be critical, some pointers to relative importance of the various parts of service might have been useful.

Stockton, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service manager here is excellent
I never wanted to come back here again after the last time I was there, but after talking to service manager Brian I will come back, and I am happy with the talk that we had.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service here takes way too long
My overall buying experience from the dealership was extremely good. But the service here for your car takes extremely long. One of their technicians mistook my car for another and the dealership did nothing to remedy this issue.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/07/2018

I do apologize for the last visit you had with our store and hope to make your next visit a great one.

BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/10/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”

LE
Larry E.
Stanford, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Terrific service
So there we were, family road trip in the new Santa Fe (2900 miles on the odometer and hours from home) heading east on I-580 through Oakland. It was a bright, sunny, clear day when, for some unknown reason, a car ahead of me and in the lane to the right runs over some debris that he could have avoided. Pieces of it start flying, one hits the hood leaving me with a little dent, and somehow another piece gashed the sidewall of the right rear tire, instantly giving me a flat. I changed it on the side off an off ramp and then started calling Hyundai dealers on my route to the valley to get a new tire, not wanting to drive 300 miles on the donut spare. A closer dealer was out of stock on the tires but Premier had them. So an hour later I wheel it in and drop it off with Brian at the service desk, telling him my tale of near road trip doom. I expected them to slap a new tire on and send me on my way, but not at Premier. Full multi-point inspection, exterior wash, and Brian told me they also inspected the under carriage and did not find any other damage. We were happily on our way! Thank you Brian and Premier, you exceeded my expectations! Too bad I live so far away.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/07/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

Courtney H.
Salida, CA
Convintent
Easy in and out

KD
Kenneth D.
Great oil change service
Awesome service. Friendly staff and my car was washed and vacuumed. I could not ask anymore of an awesome experience. I will definitely be back.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/05/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”

John M.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Unknown
Good work.......polite
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/05/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”

PP
Pamela P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/03/2018 Category: Service
The professional staff, thech. staff & your wonderful service advisors.
Only '1' negative. I have had difficulty getting through to the Hyundai Service Dept. It would be great to have a 'dedicated' phone
number just for that & not have to go through the main (3 dealerships) line. *Positives? = Please see notes under Review
Title above. My experience with Premier Hyundai of Tracy has been very positive from the beginning. My salesman, Belmin
Skender, is warm, patient, engaged and very knowledgeable. In dealing with scheduling appts.: always accommodating of
times/dates which are convenient to me. *Service Dept.? = Grreat! The advisers: Brian, Kevin, & Athina are just wonderful.
I also love that shuttle drivers are available and the courtesy car wash is a "huge" perk for me (I'm old!). Thank you everyone!

John G.
Patterson, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2018 Category: Service
John P Grace
Always great service
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks John for taking the time to fill out our servey