Overall Rating 4.48485/5Overall Rating 4.48485/5Overall Rating 4.48485/5Overall Rating 4.48485/5rating 4.48485
Overall Rating 1.90323/5rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323rating 1.90323

PP
Pamela P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great staff, great service
My recent experience, which involved a 'very concerning' recall notice could not have been handled better. Thanks to my lead
Service Manager, Brian Schneider (& Athena), the whole scary process was made easier by the care and compassion I received.
Soon after, my sweet "Bionic Ionic" was handed over to me clean as a whistle and I was assured that "all" of the recall notice
issues had been addressed making it easier for me to again feel confidence taking back my car. They went "beyond the beyond" for me, and I cannot convey enough how grateful I am as a widowed senior woman, what this means to me. Thank you to all of
you for taking such sweet care of me....and my car!

Eng
Fast and efficient

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding performance by this dealership
Keep up the awesome job guys and you will always have my business BRIAN and ATHINA have always been awesome

RL
Robert L.
Lodi, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
SM CSI
SVM good CSI orientation. Great service. Great demeanor...Great customer responce. I drive over an hour to get to dealeership. Others are 15 min. away. All because of Brian Schneider, SVM.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 01/16/2019

Robert was great seeing you the other day and you are missed in the hyundai world kevin voss says hello.

Donald D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Service was quick, and our car was cleaned inside an outside was washed

Deanna M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Service!
Kevin was really nice and did a great job. Will return for a service needs.

EE
Elhag E.
Timeing and careing
I maike an appt. Did service in time with care and good friendly welcome.
I'll say keep the good work and I'll keep my car servive there at all time, Thank you
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to express how much you appreciate our service department. And once again thanks for the 5 stars.

Jennifer G.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Staff was super Friendly - comfortable waiting environment!
thanks for making my first oil change and inspection such a good experience.

Melanie G.
Stockton, CA
Great Service Dept
Always thorough and quick to help.

Melanie,

Your awesome thanks for all you do for our warranty for premier hyundai of tracy.

Jeffrey P.
Stockton, CA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Athena is always friendly and helpful.
Athena always makes going in to have my vehicle serviced less painful then it already is. Her friendliness and great service is wonderful
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to express how much you appreciate our service department. We like to take the time to express how grateful we are to have you continue to trust us with all your service needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. We look forward to continuing to fulfilling all your future service needs.

John K.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Brian Schneider always takes care of us. Pleasant & accommodating as usual; he is why I continue to bring both our Sonata & Elantra back for servicing to this location only!

John,

Laura M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
The service department at Premier is outstanding in their service and care! The staff is always committed to giving the best care they can, and are always willing to help and assist with any issues that I have. I can count on them to take great care of me and my vehicle. Thank you again to Brian and the service staff at Premier... You really are the best!

laura and Carl

AA
Ahmed A.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Again you guys Rock BUT !!
Hello , as always you guys did great job But tiny small thing happened bothered me a little bit, it was the last day of the year I got off early from work I checked online to see if there any available appointment and I saw at least 20 available slots for that day so I decided to walk in thinking that with all here availability they will have me, BUT I told that they fully booked which was wired to me. them I left and double checked online and I saw an appointment availability within the next 30min?!! So I just booked it and went back and they serviced me. I like been here and love the service also I understand it was Holidays yet I feel it is not right bot to service your loyal 4 years client for that reason, I didn’t make a big deal but it is definitely something I need to share with the management.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 01/02/2019

We look forward to continuing to fulfilling all your future service needs. And we do hope your next visit will be a 5 star one also we are working on improving our online system.

CO
Chelsea O.
Livermore, CA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Top notch
Wouldn't want to deal with any other dealership again.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 12/29/2018

Chelsea thanks so much for the 5 stars and Thank you for continuing to trust us with all your service needs. happy New year.

Lee S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Light
Very cold morning and the TPI indicator was on and sevice light, called dealership and they were able to schedule appointment right away. The dealership checked everything and washed my car within 1 hr 15 minutes, explained everything they checked and results. Service was quick, complete and details explained, will use this dealership again.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you for continuing to trust us with all your service needs. Have a happy New year.

Jeffrey K.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Kevin Hall Service Advisor
Kevin gave me some great service
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 12/26/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for continuing to trust us with all your service needs. We appreciate your feed back and we look forward to seeing you on your next service interval.

TD
Thomas D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Premier Hyundai of Tracy
Great staff, quick service, excellent waiting area.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey have a Happy New Year.

p.209-820-3550 f.209-839-6736
e. bschneider@premierautomotive.com

UP
Uday P.
Mountain House, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, very professional and helpful!

Have a Happy New Year

WO
William O.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
It’s very comfortable to be there
It’s a nice place to be free coffee good people to be with

DO
Duke O.
Mountain House, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance Hyundai Sonata plug in hybrid
Great and fast service

Duke,

It was a pleasure seeing you again. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you being loyal to our brand and service department.

Happy Holidays,