Overall Rating 4.5263153/5Overall Rating 4.5263153/5Overall Rating 4.5263153/5Overall Rating 4.5263153/5rating 4.5263153
Overall Rating 2.02632/5Overall Rating 2.02632/5rating 2.02632rating 2.02632rating 2.02632

MA
Maria A.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Dependable, timely great service
Always satisfied with customer service

Patterson, CA

Victor M.
Brentwood, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Another recall
This is the second Hyundai engine recall for me and another one still needs to be done. A forty mile round trip to the dealer and several hours of lost time. This engine mess is a real black eye for Hyundai. I own two of them and hope this recall ends the problem. There was no issue with the dealer or facility except for the cost of the services which can be done locally and cheaper at independent businesses.

Mountain House, CA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The customer experience at Premier Hyundai is amazing! From the time I bought the car to the regular maintenance services and an urgent check engine light check up on my car. The personnel our very professional and helpful. The waiting lounge has a variety of free drinks that are available to you while waiting. Services are done as quickly as possible and you get your car washed as a bonus! I wish all dealerships model their customer service structure like Premier Hyundai.

JN
James N.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you for all your help will continue to bring my vehicle to Premier Hyundai of Tracy

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality staff

SA
Sherry A.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light came on after about a week after I got the car back. Was notified to bring it back. Brought it back, repairs made and car was washed. Awesome!

Jacob M.
Lathrop, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great service like always
Amazing friendly staff

Oakley, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Needs an extra person on Saturday to check in
Needs extra person on Saturday’s to help check in

Joshua K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great place
Great place amazing staff

04/17/2019 Category: Service
I have to make another appointment and miss a day of work for something that is part of the car warranty
I asked him if he could check my car for a noise that the car makes and he told me that he did not have time, for that I had to make another appointment and come another day and already at the counter he offered me several services that if I wanted they could do them so now he had time to charge me for car maintenance but not for what was part of the car warranty
Athina W. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the survey. As per our conversation we value your time. We hope that you give us the opportunity to address your warranty concerns.

Oakley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Athina Walter was very attentive and took care of my automotive needs

PP
Pamela P.
Manteca, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The Service Dept. staff and "Bob," lead mechanic. They all go 'above & beyond' for their customers.
This was a difficult service call...problems arising which seemed to be related to my "1st Recall Notice" just after I purchased by IONIQ in 2017 (electrical/transmission). This took many days so that the technical staff could do every test and performed every task they could to guarantee my safety. The staff at Tracy Hyundai did everything they could to resolve the problem...just as they did when I received the "2nd" (& even more concerning) recall notice earlier this year. I've never had to deal with this in my car ownership previously, so I found it very concerning and stressful. The care, compassion & patience of the Tracy Hyundai staff were so helpful and did all they could to calm my nerves and help me to try to feel comfortable in relying on my vehicle again.

EH
Evelia H.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Brian and athena great people
Also the best athena was the service advisor that day very nice person. There were a very rude customer that she handled ever nicely

Alisha B.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
The service was courteous and professional.

Rebecca H.
Brentwood, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Easy Breezy
I can't say enough great things about my experience! I called the morning of to make a service appointment and they were able to get me in. When I arrived I was greeted with a warm smile. I had a few questions about a spare tire for my car, by the time my service was over they had all the information I needed to get a spare if I wanted one! When I was done my car was nice and clean!!!

RP
Roberto P.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and professional
Friendly efficient and great work
BRIAN A S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 04/13/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to fill out our Hyundai survey and for being part of our Hyundai family.

Premier Hyundai of Tracy

Mountain House, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Services
Thanks Mikki being a reasonable service writer and very helpful
BRIAN A S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 04/09/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for continuing to trust us with all your service needs. We appreciate your feed back and we look forward to seeing you on your next service interval.

Premier Hyundai Of Tracy

Dallas P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Personal service
Replaced the radio, this is the second service call in 30 days, we bought this car on vacation in Palm Spring, love the car, but it seems to have a few problems. Premier Hyundia has taken good care of us.
BRIAN A S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 04/04/2019

Dallas,

Thanks again as always for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey. And we will always be here for you. Please enjoy your new equus and we hope to see you soon but only for maintenance.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, friendly
BRIAN A S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks so much for the 5 stars and Thank you for continuing to trust us with all your service needs.

Premier Hyundai Of Tracy