Overall Rating 4.500002/5Overall Rating 4.500002/5Overall Rating 4.500002/5Overall Rating 4.500002/5rating 4.500002
Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

AG
Adesa G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Always Great
Thanks again for the great service we bring in many vehicles.

Kelly B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service!
Brian and his service team make me feel like I’m their only customers, they go above and beyond every time I’m there!

Ms. Beam,

Thank you for taking the time to express how much you appreciate our service department. We like to take the time to express how grateful we are to have you continue to trust us with all your service needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. We look forward to continuing to fulfilling all your future service needs.

GW
Garrett W.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
The Business that Hyundai gives is the best.
Your Customer service is Awesome

Mr. Garrett,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and bringing your vehicle back to us. We hope that your rental has served its purpose and we look forward to keeping you informed on any future update parts that your vehicle may need. Thank you again your feedback matters.

Robert B.
Patterson, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
I love my Ioniq and Tracy Hyundai has excellent service. All personnel are friendly and get things done.

Mr. Benham,

Where do we begin? It is amazing how loyal you are to our brand and service department. First one in line and ready for a shuttle to send you across town for work. Thank you for your feedback it continues to push our department in such a way that what we are doing is right.. ( Excellent Service ) as you stated. Thank you again for trusting us and we look forward to your future service needs.

Manteca, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
Hyundi Azera
Punctual---explained what needed to be done--fixed the problem. friendly.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 star review.

Dann M.
Bethel Island, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service!
Premier Tracy Hyundai is simply the best for service! Thank you Brian Schneider and staff for your wonderful fifteen years of service for our two qreat Hyundai's.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/09/2018

Dann and Rosie thanks for always being a great customer love seeing you guys when you come in.
And as always thanks again for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

Dubayonne S.
DuBon
Thank you.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/08/2018

Great review and thanks again for the 5 stars.

DK
Dennis K.
Livermore, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Sane Fe Soirt Service visit
Tracy Hyundai has taken care of two of my cars through 4 years. I have always been very happy with the work performed by the techs and the care taken by the service managers Brian & Athena. I always get my car back in a cleaner condition than when I arrived. I am a very happy customer and Tracy Hyundai is not the closest Hyundai dealer for me and I drive an extra 20 minutes both ways to get there. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/08/2018

Dennis thanks so much again as always my friend and thanks for driving the extra mile to our service department.

HG
Hector G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service every time
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars Hector.

KR
Kris R.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
I always get excellent Service when I bring my car in to get an oil change. It usually takes an hour or less to get an oil change and it always comes out with a shiny new car wash. I keep going back to this location because of the service manager Brian. Brian sees many faces a week and every time I go and he always says hi to me by my name now that service when a service manager can call you by your name and remember you. I Love the Tracy location for the free hot chocolate and coffee in the friendly staff.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/07/2018

Kris Your awesome thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our survey have a great Night.

Stockton, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great staff!
I live in North Stockton and I prefer to come to this dealership to do business. The service desk staff are always friendly and helpful, and are realistic with the time a job will take. They guys in back do a thorough job maintaining my car and I always get it back cleaner than I left it.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the great review Dana

11/02/2018 Category: Service
The Business that Hyundai gives is the best.
Hyundai is the best car I ever had, and I've had a lot of cars you guys or the "BEST "ever??
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and for the 5 stars.

Bschneider@premierautomotive.com

MV
Mario V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service gets the job done in a timely professional manner
I was helped as soon I entered the building and it was fast a effective service
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 star rating Mario have a great night.

bschneider@premierautomotive.com

Carol S.
Pleasanton, CA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
service with a smile
Brian as usual took great care of my vehicle along with another great job by the rest of service dept. thanks again John
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/31/2018

Carol thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey and thanks for the 5 stars.

bschneider@premierautomotive.com

Sharon H.
Mountain House, CA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Good, fast service.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/31/2018

Sharon thanks for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

EC
Edward C.
Sonora, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Ok this time
Service was just ok this time. We have had better service on prior services
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
DuBon
Staff and service are always friendly and professional.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

FD
Fikret D.
Oakland, CA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
I bought my car here I drive an hour every time for a service or a fix I love how they treat me there no hassle always with respect
I bought my car there I drive an hour every time for a service or a fix I love how they treat me there no hassle always with respect. Recently a fuse went out on my car and my regular service provider spoke with her boss and chose to not charge due to me not knowing it wasn’t covered as well as they are appreciative about me coming back regularly even though I live an hour away. In general I believe the dealer ship is a very good one from my perspective. I have encountered a lot of bad ones in the Bay Area where it makes you feel like your there cash cow but here in Tracy Hyundai it’s a different type of feel. Even during services I feel like I save money due to other brand cars charging more for services. All around great brand and great dealership. Definitely will keep coming back.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/24/2018

Your awesome thanks for the 5 stars.

Tim S.
Brentwood, CA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Fuel Pump replacement
Service was good. Enjoyed free car wash. Only issue was when I called in and told customer service rep about a few issues, she said I would need a code scan for EACH issue at $165 per issue. I know that a code scan should show any and all car issues. I told her I was having problems with my gas gauge and the engine light was on, but she said that gas gauge problems don't normally show up on a scan. Come to find out, the scan showed I needed a new fuel pump....after it was replaced, both problems were corrected. Even if I come in with several issues, I don't expect to pay for more than one scan.
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks again for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.

AG
Armando G.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
back order
waiting on back ordered part going on 5 days without a call to inform me of what is going on how long part take so I don't have to worry of check engine lite to appear again must be a big problem since part is a backordered part .
BRIAN S. from Premier Hyundai of Tracy responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks again for taking the time to fill out our hyundai survey.